A2 Hosting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A2 Hosting Interview Questions

Interviews at A2 Hosting

2.3

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A2 Hosting.

Interview

Entirely over email. After some technical difficulties, the employer abruptly broke off communication saying I wasn't a good enough communicator. I think I'll take my considerable talents elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Seems I missed you for our chat this morning. Did something come up or did you have trouble joining the Meet?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

Very Good feeling, very pleasant people, alwas smiling and transmitting confidence, there are like 4 to 5 people during the interview, 2 of them tema leaders and the others are human resources.

Interview Questions

• More focused on communication and commitment, and responsability   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Chico, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

I received an email for an interview using Google hangouts. I agreed with interviewer on a date. It wasn't clear that I had to install Google meet in order to join but I figured it out as I was trying to join. I liked the fact that I was being interviewed by a lead developer and not a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about a software piece I was evolved heavily in.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2018.

Interview

There was a series of interviews by phone and by video chat. Was asked mainly fit and personality questions as well as various questions about my professional experiences. All of the questions were reasonable and fairly typical.

Interview Questions

• No programming questions asked   1 Answer

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Remote, OR).

Interview

It was very short. The interviewer didn't seem to have any real knowledge of that part of the industry and was trying to treat it like a admin position. Easy questions overall. Basic command-line questions, questions about how I would handle X situation.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me some command-line you might use to resolve an issue?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

A phone call from a Director that had no clue on how to address the area applied for which made it difficult to understand the railroad job they were doing to people

Interview Questions

• I'm not going to try to ask you what you can offer as you came recommended and I have no idea on how that area of the internet works. When can you start?   1 Answer

Tech Support L1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Remote, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Support manager emails inviting for interview and asks for a time. Once you agree on a time, you do a voice Skype call where you just talk about general fit. The support manager then passes you on to HR for final consideration.

They do not hire people with felonies. However, I think that is a mistake on their part because non-felon applicants have more freedom in where they can go and, indeed, they seem to have a rotating door of employees. Honest felons who admit to the mistake they made upfront would be dedicated workers who would not be looking to leave the next opportunity they can if for no other reason than they really don't have that much choice and are thankful even for a low paying job within their industry. They should especially consider allowing felon applicants whose felony is not job related.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Ann Arbor, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

UNK - I really don't know, but it's a new initiative for them. They examined my skills and qualifications in the job posting. They reviewed my work history and experiences.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific but this is a new position for them.   1 Answer

Linux Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wise, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Wise, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Was very professional and straight-forward. It took about 2 weeks to hear anything back after submitting my resume/CV but I was contacted by their HR department which checked to see if I was still available in which of course, I was. The real interview was then scheduled a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• For the first time, this is the only company to ask very good questions about what they utilize in order to get an understanding of what we know which is but not limited to DNS, Email(all protocols) and a few other questions I can't recall.   1 Answer

Remote Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was through Google Talk for about 1 Hour. Didn't hear anything whether I get the offer or not after 2 months now. The interviewer was nice and friendly, and very impromptu...