A2 Hosting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at A2 Hosting

2.3

Sort:

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at A2 Hosting.

Interview

You will be asked basic questions to assess whether or not you understand the basic functions of the http protocol, webservers, email servers, and basic customer support. You should come to the job with a basic understanding of Linux, Apache, HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and basic systems skills.

Interview Questions

• You probably do not know all that you could know about DNS.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Ann Arbor, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

UNK - I really don't know, but it's a new initiative for them. They examined my skills and qualifications in the job posting. They reviewed my work history and experiences.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific but this is a new position for them.   1 Answer

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Remote, OR).

Interview

It was very short. The interviewer didn't seem to have any real knowledge of that part of the industry and was trying to treat it like a admin position. Easy questions overall. Basic command-line questions, questions about how I would handle X situation.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me some command-line you might use to resolve an issue?   1 Answer

Remote Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was through Google Talk for about 1 Hour. Didn't hear anything whether I get the offer or not after 2 months now. The interviewer was nice and friendly, and very impromptu...

Linux Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wise, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Wise, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Was very professional and straight-forward. It took about 2 weeks to hear anything back after submitting my resume/CV but I was contacted by their HR department which checked to see if I was still available in which of course, I was. The real interview was then scheduled a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• For the first time, this is the only company to ask very good questions about what they utilize in order to get an understanding of what we know which is but not limited to DNS, Email(all protocols) and a few other questions I can't recall.   1 Answer

Linux Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

Both interviews via Google Hangouts, one written skills test, interviews lasted about an hour each. They no longer do this, but my initial application was through True Ability, a recruiting/skill assessment firm in Texas. They no longer do this. From initial application to first interview was 3 weeks, time from first interview to second was another week.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

A phone call from a Director that had no clue on how to address the area applied for which made it difficult to understand the railroad job they were doing to people

Interview Questions

• I'm not going to try to ask you what you can offer as you came recommended and I have no idea on how that area of the internet works. When can you start?   1 Answer