ADTRAN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADTRAN Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Online application. Interviewed the following week with Human Resources. The group I would be working with. And then another round with HUman Resources. Overall the process was very quick, efficient, and friendly. I enjoyed my interview, but the job was not for me. Would apply again for a different position.

Computer Science Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADTRAN (New York, NY).

Interview

I had two interviews: One at my school after career fair and the other on site. Both interviews were very friendly. The first interview they asked me a few c++ questions and the second interview they asked more about me along with a few "how would you implement this?" type questions

Interview Questions

• A few c++ questions and the basics like "what made you want to work with us" and "tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through my school's co-op program. Passed the on-campus interview, and was then offered an on-site interview. After given a tour or the offices, there was a 30 minute technical interview. The whole process took 2.5 hours and transportation and hotel was provided.

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL) in February 2016.

Interview

Approximately 2 months after applying online, they called to schedule a phone interview, which mostly covered some basics about the job and during which we discussed my qualifications. A few days after the phone interview, I received another call to schedule an in person interview. They emailed me a copy of the agenda beforehand. I spoke with 2 senior executives, and then had an HR debriefing afterward. HR eventually sent me a copy of their benefits package.

They said they would have something to tell me within a week to ten days. Into the third week of waiting for a response, I emailed HR to see where things stood, and they informed me that they were no longer considering me for the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked broadly about my experience, and several questions seemed like standard questions about working with management and other members of a team.   Answer Question

Co-Op Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. First an on-campus interview that covered the basics of C++ inheritance and polymorphisms. Then two on-site interviews, both mostly about basic data structure and algorithms related questions. Got an offer within the week of the interview. Overall a fairly pleasant interview experience. Oh and, did I mention the free lunch?

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

It took three days with multiple people. I talked with Engineers that were actively working on projects. They asked me technology specific questions, and proposed theoretical problems for me to solve.

Interview Questions

• Equipment specific questions such as how to hook up and use a logic analyzer. I was quizzed by Senior Engineers.   1 Answer

Product Tester Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADTRAN.

Interview

After filling out the job application, I received a call from the person in HR over hiring. She told me that they wanted to schedule an interview. When I went in for my interview, I sat in the waiting room with over potentials until my name was called. I was lead into a room with a man at a desk. He was friendly and asked me questions. Then he offered me a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work for ADTRAN?   Answer Question

Engineering Research Scientist Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

Had 2 skype interviews. The first one was for 90 minutes and the second one was for 45 minutes. The on-site was a full day process lasting from 10 am to 4 pm.

DVT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic coding in C++, data structures and algorithms. There are two phases, consisting of a technical section and a personality section. and they will treat you to some lunch.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADTRAN.

Interview

College student interviewing for entry-level position. 8 hour interview process, cycled through about 10 different groups/managers. Each interview was different in terms of length (20 min - 1 hr), number of interviewers (1 - 7), type of questions, etc. Some focused solely on soft skills, some solely on technical questions, some were a mix. No breaks except for lunch which was also an interview.

Interview Questions

• In C, given that "int x = 10;", what will x be after "x = x++ * x++;"?   1 Answer

Wasn't very interested in the type of work.