APCO Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 122 of over 122 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Well structured, amiable attitude displayed by two members of the team, an Account Manager and an Account Director. Initially a conversation about my experience, followed by some background about the company, chased by a competency section, and finally an opportunity to ask them questions.

Interview Questions
  • An example of when I had shown creativity in the workplace
    1 Answer

APCO Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at APCO Worldwide

Interview

Like any other company, the first round is with the HR and then with the hiring manager/s. This is probably one of the worst interviews I had as HR forgot to inform me of the interview, and the hiring managers seemed quite high-handed during the interview. I don't think intelligence, salary, or experience warrants making someone feel bad about themselves. They didn't get back to me after the second round but I concluded I wouldn't enjoy their working culture anyway.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

There was first an informational interview, and then they sent an at home assignment which took three hours. After that, we had another interview to discuss the assignment and further skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

APCO Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at APCO Worldwide

Interview

APCO interviewers were very friendly and put you at ease. They asked questions that prompt you to answer in a creative way and answered my answers very thoroughly to give me a good idea of the work culture.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you clashed with a superior. How did you handle it?

APCO Worldwide

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at APCO Worldwide

Interview

Submit resume →30 min video interview First half in English and interview in other language for the last half. Reason for applying, what is PR to you what is your interest

Interview Questions
  • Why APCO? What is your interest? Which skill do you think you can offer to the team?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels, Brussels

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide (Brussels, Brussels) in Mar 2021

Interview

3 rounds. 2 interviews, one written test. The time between the interviews took rather long. I didn’t get an offer but the overall process was fine. Friendly HR as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

APCO Worldwide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide

Interview

Took the interview in Beijing. Quite relaxed one tbh, around 1 week after the written exam. Two rounds of interviews, one in English and one in Chinese. Got the results in 3 days.

Interview Questions
  • Detailed questions about former experience. Preferences regarding the work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was not formal, it was quite casual. It was on zoom and it was with the Head of Finance. They asked about my CV and why I am looking for another role. It lasted for about 45 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

APCO Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at APCO Worldwide

Interview

The phone interview and application were very easy to navigate and understand. Questions were clear and I didn’t experience any curveball questions. My interviewer was very professional and friendly. The turn around time I experienced was quick (2-3 days) after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your previous job experience?

APCO Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at APCO Worldwide

Interview

I had two interviews, one preliminary phone call to get basic information about the role they were looking to fill and a second one with two managers who asked more about my personal background and career goals. Each person I spoke with was knowledgeable about the roles of the Intern and what my day-to-day could look like.

Interview Questions
  • How did you find out about APCO? What are you looking to get out of this internship? What prior experience makes you a suitable candidate for this role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 122 Interviews