AREVA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AREVA

2.7

Software Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AREVA (Lynchburg, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview process was actually quite pleasant. I was expecting a more challenging interview process with the usual irrelevant interview questions. Management seemed to know what type of engineer they needed and filtered candidates appropriately. The biggest challenge is reaching Lynchburg. Flight cancellations to/from Lynchburg are quite frequent. Be prepared for the unexpected when planning travel.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Corporate policies limit negotiations. Expect salaries you'll find posted on this site. Moving expenses were covered as well as paid trip to find housing.

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AREVA (Marlborough, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

Got email from the hiring supervisor telling me that I have to prepare a presentation on my specialty. In the interview day I provided slide presentation for my professional expertise and answered the questions from all group members.

Interview Questions

• Did you have experience with pump modeling for analysis?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AREVA (Charlotte, NC) in February 2010.

Interview

The interviewer was professional and enthusiastic about the company. He was very eager share his experiences with the company, which were all very good. Nothing bad to say about the company. They are great and provide a lot of room to move around and find the place where you really belong.

Interview Questions

• What was your least favorite subject in school.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AREVA (Columbia, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

There was a skype interview and they made an offer the following week. I found the opportunity on indeed.com and applied about one month before the interview took place. I then had to complete a drug and background test.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to work in a bilingual office environment?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AREVA in September 2011.

Interview

I was called for on campus interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AREVA (Charlotte, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Great interview

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AREVA (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

One in-person interview. The location was unprofessional, at a cafeteria with no privacy. The interview lasted 30 minutes. It was an overall easy interview. The top most asked interview questions they probably googled were asked.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AREVA.

Interview

Good experience. So long ago I don't remember much out of the ordinary. Interviewed with department manager. Very pleasant personality which made the process less stressful. Human Resources person was also nice to deal with.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to complete your degree?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated salary which involved starting at the beginning again but was worth it.

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview by a whole group of manager/engineers for about 2 hrs, focus on research

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AREVA (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

Overview of resume followed by a few job related questions. The interviewers were nice enough to give an in depth tour of the facility and covered what the job would consist of.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond when the task at hand is interrupted with a new more important task?   1 Answer