ASCII Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASCII Group

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASCII Group (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Literally it was emailing to get to the interview. Then was just listing the skills you have to see if you have what the company needs. However, the problem lied since the company is so small it was just one person interviewing. Past that it was a real simple process.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASCII Group in May 2016.

Interview

It's a normal discussion over phone, they asked me to describe about my earlier roles and responsibilities along with few screening questions. They explained me about company business and its performance. Overall it was a good conversation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASCII Group in February 2014.

Interview

A great communication with head office staff, everyone is respected and make you more loyal to the company. You want to to the best for them because the whole company works together.
    The challenges

Interview Questions

• Related to Computer knowledge.   1 Answer