KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

ASCII Group Reviews

Updated Feb 21, 2022

Found 35 of over 35 reviews

4.7
ASCII Group CEO Hima Kolanagireddy (no image)
Hima Kolanagireddy

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Management will always encourage the employees to reach there individual goals.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Excellent Work Culture and Work Ethics(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Awesome work style

Feb 21, 2022 - Senior Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Perfection in the work .Great leadership

Cons

Nothing to say in this

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great

Jul 20, 2021 - Quality Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay. Good offers. Good clients. Good attorney. Good understanding

Cons

Not many QE positions. But there is scope

Continue reading
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent

Oct 21, 2020 - Material Manager in Bridgeport, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work environment good learning experience

Cons

Work place was a little fare from my house

4. 5.0

Best place to work

Feb 11, 2020 - ETL Lead in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

CEO (Hima) is super nice, always ready to help. Was bit hesitant when joining this company due to small size employer. But they are great people to work with. Pay on time ( even 1 day in advance ). Other departments (account, HR, Immigration...) are super active. Respond your query within hours. Truly views its employees as its biggest asset. Various project opportunities to learn and perks on the job.

Cons

Don't see so far.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company to work with

Feb 13, 2020 - Quality Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very organized They pay you on time They give quick responses They help you Easy to talk to

Cons

No benefits No medical insurance No PTO Have to keep updating excel sheets

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good experience working with ASCII

Apr 27, 2018 - Programmer Analyst in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good experience working with ASCII, primarily for the following reasons: 1. Perfect in-time payroll processing - This is very crucial for any H1B visa holder and ASCIi takes it seriously.Never had to face any hassles in this regards 2. Experience in VISA processing - they have a team of people who have a good knowledge regarding the legalities of VISA filing. They ensure that all the documents are collected and well organized and they are very particular about this. 3. Flexibility in changing projects. 4. Responsive HR team - none of my emails or calls have gone unanswered by them. If in a doubt they are always reachable and they will help. 5. Post resignation formalities- Since I had to return to India, I had to put my resignation. However I still needed my experience certificate etc for which I had to reach out to them even from India. They were very prompt in their responses and I got the documents needed.

Cons

Might think of increasing their direct client bases.I am sure ASCII has the potential to do that. Nothing else that I can think of .

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

'Supportive and positive company'

Apr 26, 2018 - Data Entry Associate in Farmington, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great growth opportunities, amazing work culture, Awesome appraisals and lots of perks. You grow with the company. Great Managers and quick promotions. A great place to work in overall.

Cons

The challenges; No challenges what you can't overcome. Access for example- when there is a wil there is a way

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

Nice place to work

Apr 26, 2018 - Software Developer in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Ascii Group since 2016. Management is very nice . HR and Account team is available all the time and can get immediate response for the emails and calls. — Payment is on time — Very good relationship with the employees. I feel this is the best company for any individual who is seriously looking for a career growth. They do respect their commitment and deadlines agreed on and promised.

Cons

I have nothing as cons.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

"Great Place To Work"

Mar 16, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Ascii Group, LLC as a full time employee since two years, it is a great place to learn and grow in your career. The company has been growing year after year The company recognizes your performance and also they compensate you monetarily based on the performance.Good work life balance and career progression.

Cons

I have nothing as cons

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to work for..!!

Apr 25, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at ASCII for close to a year now. Excellent work culture and plenty of opportunities to learn new things. Management and co-workers have been friendly and helpful in getting myself acclimatized. Always paid on time. Good company to work for.

Cons

As a growing company it may need to expand team size soon.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Reviews

ASCII Group Reviews FAQs

ASCII Group has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 35 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at ASCII Group to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, ASCII Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at ASCII Group. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

100% of ASCII Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ASCII Group 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at ASCII Group to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be benefits .

Popular Careers with ASCII Group Job Seekers