ASD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASD

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASD (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was laid back. It started as a phone interview and then they sent me an email asking me to come in. I interviewed with a few of the staff members and at the end of the interview they asked when I could start. I started work later that week. It was quick and easy.

Worker Interview

Interview

phone, face, offer, hire

better fit elsewhere

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ASD (Chennai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was easy aptitude and then GD followed by HR interview. They asked me many questions on my hobby , areas of interest and academics . There were 4 panelist - 2 for HR and 3 for technical interview . I gave all the answers correctly but still they didnt select me for the job .

Interview Questions

• State 3 laws of thermodynamics?   1 Answer

Asd Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asdiubal (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASD (Asdiubal (Brazil)) in December 2012.

Interview

Hello I am very interested in the Business Development Internship. My diversity and my techniques on understanding people will benefit the company I can assure you. I know how to persuade people and I am very convincing. I can guarantee great results instantly. I am a people person and know how to get the respect of others. I use simple tactics but they are extremely effective when it comes to the business world. Thanks for your time, and I look forward hearing back from you guys.

ASD Response

Nov 24, 2014 – CEO

ASD, Automated Systems Design, Inc., does not have an office in Asdiubal Brazil.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASD in March 2012.

Interview

first interview