KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Add an Interview

ATI Physical Therapy Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 139 of over 139 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

ATI Physical Therapy

Application

I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy

Interview

Short sweet and to the point. Some questions asked during the phone interview were: What is your availability, how do you work with others. What strengths do you bring. What are your future goals and how does working with ATI fit into them.

Interview Questions
  • How does ATI fit into your future goals?
    Answer Question

ATI Physical Therapy

Application

I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy

Interview

Poorly communicated, did not even bother to follow up with me and attempted to hire me for a position I did not apply for. The HR reps did not call me promptly either.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

ATI Physical Therapy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy

Interview

Three Interviews, one with a recruiter and if you pass then you will be invited to talk to the regional director where you would be hired. The last one would be with the clinic director who you would work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ATI Physical Therapy

Application

I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy

Interview

Short and too the point. Very easy going and enjoyed the opportunity. Talked about the job position responsibility and talked about the resume. Nothing to be nervous about. Just be yourself.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to do these tasks.

ATI Physical Therapy

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy in Jul 2022

Interview

The interviewer made it clear that the company cares about why you want to work at ATI and what you aim to bring. The interviewer understood that I was looking to learn and build my skills through the position.

Interview Questions
  • What is an instance where you demonstrated (skill from my resume).

ATI Physical Therapy

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy in Jul 2022

Interview

It was great!! The culture, environment was fantastic!! I felt like I was amongst my tribe!! The Clinic Director was phenomenal and so kind!! I’m looking forward to being part of the team!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Beaverton, OR) in Apr 2022

Interview

Start with phone calls with the recruiter, then you will choose a location to work and talk with the regional director. After you pass the interview, you will go to an onsite visit to the clinic. If everything goes well, you will talk with the recruiter again for the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Clinical interests, difficult situation and your solution, past clinical experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Albuquerque, NM) in Apr 2022

Interview

Went through three total interviews. First a phone call with HR, general overview of company policies and benefits, some background. Was pleasant. Then, interviewed virtually with regional clinical director. Went okay... she was pretty serious and I didn't think I did very well. Asked about my background, some clinical questions. Finally had a phone call with the local clinical director. He mentioned requirements (dry needling) that were never mentioned prior or even on the job posting. He guaranteed someone would get in touch with me. No one ever did, 4 weeks later. Emailed a few people asking about the process and never heard back. Disappointing and unprofessional end to the process.

Interview Questions
  • Multitasking. Difficult patient. Convincing a patient to get on board with treatment. Training/certifications/specializations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Waltham, MA) in Mar 2022

Interview

Called right in time for phone interview. Explained the duties and what they offered. Asked if I had any questions and told me they would contact the clinic and give me a call back.

Interview Questions
  • They asked “Tell me about yourself?” Goals? Why do you want the position?

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Gaithersburg, MD)

Interview

interview was adequate. Was a relaxed environment and very easy going. Did not feel like an interrogation at all. Asked about past jobs and knowledge of anatomy, asked where i saw myself in 5 years

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 139 Interviews

ATI Physical Therapy Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at ATI Physical Therapy as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.34 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Rehab Tech and Patient Service Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at ATI Physical Therapy takes an average of 16 days when considering 138 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Patient Service Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Rehab Tech roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at ATI Physical Therapy according to 138 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.28%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at ATI Physical Therapy? Share Your Experiences

ATI Physical Therapy Careers

Cover image for ATI Physical Therapy

Whether you are a new graduate or experienced professional, if you are excited about innovation and providing excellent patient care in...More

• For Recent Grads
  • Grow Your Career
  • Team Member Benefits
  • Employee Testimonials

Company Updates

Logo

13 days ago

Company News
We are excited to announce that for the second consecutive year, ATI Physical Therapy received the highest possible score in the ‘CMS’ Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), ranking in the 100th percentile. “This recognition is another welcomed testament to the highest-quality, patient-centric care our providers deliver every day,” said ATI Chief Executive Officer Sharon Vitti. At ATI, our clinicians are at the heart of what we do and the reason we are able to continually provide excellent patient care. It's one of the many reasons we invite you to come Grow With The Best in physical therapy.
Shared image - ATI Physical Therapy Tops CMS MIPS List of Best Patient Quality for Second Consecutive Year
ptproductsonline.com