ATI Physical Therapy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ATI Physical Therapy Interview Questions

Interviews at ATI Physical Therapy

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Interview

Phone interview where we walked through my resume/experiences. In person interview where we discussed goals and vision. Shadow experience where I observed the clinic and was able to ask any remaining questions.

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Bolingbrook, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Asked a bunch of questions that were irrelevant to the role. It's just answering phones. Customer service does not do anything but email all inquiries to us the patient account specialists. The interview was basically to get more information from other departments.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy.

Interview

Applied online. Within 2 days request for phone interview, then an in person interview was scheduled. Was told the interview would be about 30-45 mins so I made appropriate arrangements with my current employer. I arrived to the interview site 5 mins prior to time. The person behind desk barely looked up from her computer to greet me. My interviewer walked in but did not acknowledge me. She had computer lady print off my resume as I sat there waiting. I was finally greeted and escorted to an office. I was asked to tell her about myself and that was it. She leafed through a printed power point designed for employee orientation and talked. I did learn about the company-far more information than I needed as a prospective employee and she learned very little about me. I felt that I had to interrupt her to interject anything during the "conversation"- which I did not do often as she talked extremely fast. The "interview" lasted 1 1/2 hours. I had to do some fancy talking to my current manager as I made the 30 min drive back to work. So far I have not heard anything-but I don't expect to. All she knows about me is on my resume of course and what I look like as I try to act interested in what she is saying as I internally try to figure out what the heck is going on.

I sincerely feel like the interviewer had no respect for the time I was taking out of my day to meet with her. Granted when looking for a job you might be expected to be at the mercy of the company you want to work with; but even after she realized that she had taken up so much time-all she said was that she liked to talk. A simple apology or a thanks would have gone along way. I have no interest in working under her. The company seems great though.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Newark, DE) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed at the corporate office in Newark, Delaware. The whole process from applying to receiving the job offer took about 5 days. Orientation is two days at the corporate office.

Interview Questions

• If you have someone on the phone, things to do on the computer, and someone walks in what do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Janesville, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

It was simple, i got a call and they set up the interview. Then i went to the office i would be working in and there were 2 people there who sat in for the interview. They are very nice in this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Newport, DE) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online. I then received a call from HR in illinoise asking me to go to and interview with the region's HR. Easy interview. More like a conversation. The interviewer was very nice. Said that they were conducting interviews and I would hear something at the end of the following week. I have yet to hear anything tho. So I'm guessing I didn't fit the bill.

Interview Questions

Interview

I was looking for part-time jobs online, and saw that ATI was hiring. I applied that day. A few days after applying, I received an email from an employment recruiter from the ATI corporate office in Chicago. We scheduled a date for a phone interview. The interview was more like a casual conversation about myself pretty much. She was very easy going, and very nice. Then towards the end of the conversation, we scheduled an interview for the location I applied for. I went to the second interview a week after the phone interview, and I met with the office supervisor. She was such a nice woman. She asked me about why ATI and about my personality, and how I would deal with certain situations. She talked a lot about how that location used to be their own physical therapy office before they got bought out from ATI less than a year ago, and how they are still transitioning into ATI. The office supervisor gave me a tour, and talked to me about the physical therapists that work there, and I had a 10 minute interview with another manager. I also got to sit at the front desk with the woman that worked there. I was there for 2 hours! The next day, the recruiter called me, and told me that I got a job offer, and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Anderson, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

Laid back, was with the clinic director and regional manager of the front office operations. The interview consisted of a 15 minute phone call with HR along with an in person interview at the clinic site. Lots of questions were asked and your resume is in their hands during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that was stressful and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Temple, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Temple, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with a recruiter from the corporate headquarters in Bolingbrook, IL on a Friday. At the conclusion of the interview they offered me a personal interview at the office I would be working at, with the Front Office Coordinator who would then become my boss. It was a small office so I met her, the clinic director and the rehab tech all at the same time (which was nice). Both interviews were breezy, nothing that threw me for a loop or left me speechless, Stef and I were able to relate to one another as we had both worked retail. It was about a 30 minute interview and I was offered the job the next day via phone and extended a letter of acceptance via email to then bring to orientation with me. They paid for my stay in a hotel through two days of orientation (which was not boring! & the food was great!) which I greatly appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a very angry customer or patient, and how did you defuse the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy. They extended the job, i accepted. They instructed me on what to bring to orientation and what hotel they had made reservations for me at, I went through orientation on a Thursday/Friday and was in the office on Monday with my certified trainer!

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then I had two separate phone interviews and then I was offered the job. They emailed me the job offer very soon after the second phone interview with all details inside.

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy.

Interview

Quick phone call with hiring manager, asked me about myself and my interests within physical therapy. She asked if I had any questions and she was able to answer what I asked regarding orientation and other procedures. Conversation wasn't very in-depth but she stated she would pass my information on to set up an in-person interview at the facility. Now waiting for the email to schedule the interview.