ATI Physical Therapy Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 110 of over 110 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

ATI Physical Therapy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy

Interview

I applied online, completed a phone interview with HR, followed by a very straightforward, one-on-one interview with the Clinic Director at their location. I was provided a tour of the clinic and met some of the clinicians. The process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What are your interests? What are you studying? Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

ATI Physical Therapy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy

Interview

I've interviewed with this company twice, once in 2017 and once in 2021. Both interviews went really well, but I got ghosted by the company both times. Tried following up with the job recruiter after the interview to say thanks and I never got a reply. One time my email even bounced back like I had been blocked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Initial phone call screening then went in person to meet regional manager for interview. Then met manager and team of location I’d be working at. Later I was offered a full time position over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had a conflict with a patient and how did you handle it?

ATI Physical Therapy

Application

I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy

Interview

typical interview day. interviewed with multiple department heads. one on one interview. straightforward questions, no behavioral interview questions. showed around the main departments. very welcoming, not at all intimidating. blah blah blah blah blah blah

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ATI Physical Therapy

Application

I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy

Interview

Starts with call from a recruiter asking general questions and then followed up with in person interview. In person interview set up following week. In person interview fairly general, asking about future plans.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Quick phone call. Once the salary talk starts, you're either passed on after agreeing to "less than dog food" pay or stand up by your education and experience and never get a call back.

Interview Questions
  • "What is your minimum salary expectation with a Master's Degree?" and "Can you put that into how much per hour that is?"

ATI Physical Therapy

Application

I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy

Interview

Transparent and speedy. I appreciated the quick communication. There were multiple rounds with different managers and directors. I also liked how they were transparent about the role responsibilities at the time.

Interview Questions
  • How my past experience relates to the demands of this role.

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Dover, DE) in Feb 2021

Interview

The entire process took 2 weeks. I was contacted by a recruiter after completing an application. I had a brief phone conversation with him, and then he set me up with a virtual interview with the area manager. I then met the area manager in person the same week at the clinic and got to meet the staff there and the clinic director. I recieved a call and offer the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ATI Physical Therapy

Application

I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy

Interview

I came in during the morning hours and sat down for a 15min interview then went on a tour of the clinic & shadowed an aide a current PT aide.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ATI Physical Therapy

Application

I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter, meet with district director following. Get a call from the recruiter following district director meeting and then talk about how it went and get job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Interviews