ATI Physical Therapy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ATI Physical Therapy Interview Questions

Interviews at ATI Physical Therapy

2.3

PTA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy.

Interview

They have recruiters that reach out and screen you first, then they send your resume to a regional director who may contact you for an interview. The regional director interviews you at the clinic that might be the best fit, then gives you a chance to observe and ask questions of the clinic staff. They'll call you back if they want to pursue you further.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals as a therapist? What do you want to be good at?   Answer Question

Patient Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy in November 2019.

Interview

I was contacted via email about setting up a phone interview. On the scheduled day and time, a recruiter from Illinois called me and the conversation was breaking up almost the entire duration on both ends. She didn't seem to be able to make out much of my answers to her questions, which was very frustrating to me. She also seemed in a hurry to end the phone interview. It was an extremely unfair experience and I'm disappointed that my shot at this job was probably totally lost due to these circumstances.

Paitent Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Sheboygan, WI).

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by in person interview. Both were very welcoming encouraging. Mostly revolved around my resume information and where i saw myself in the future. Sadly they did not hire me and moved on with someone else after spending over a month hoping to get this job.

PSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Bolingbrook, IL).

Interview

online application, Phone interview, in person interview, clinic interview then you needed to wait for them to email you. At one point the offer fell through due to the position not opening up and they never emailed me to let me know that the offer was taken back.

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy in August 2019.

Interview

There was a phone interview with a recruiter first, then when he was pleased with my responses, he passed along my resume and responses to the regional clinic director. The recruiter then scheduled an in person interview with the regional director. I interviewed with the regional director then the recruiter spoke with me again to see how my response compared to the regional director. Said they'd be in touch next week but very good things were said about me and my interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you outside of physical therapy.   Answer Question
    • What are you looking for in a career as an entry level physical therapist?   Answer Question
    • Since we've discussed the many paths our therapists take, as your are now, do you think you have an idea of what type of what you want to accomplish in 5 or so years?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from the talent manager about my interest in a couple of their locations. Via email we set up to have an interview time to have via phone. Three days later i had an over the phone with a talent manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why did you get into physical therapy? What skills are you looking to develop.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy.

Interview

Early 2018. HR was very accommodating and wanted to set up a phone or skype interview before face to face because of my work schedule. I decided to stay at my current job.

I am glad I did not pursue the role, because as I heard, the job was outsourced overseas.

I also will not use ATI in the future because of their outsourcing practices. Yes, corporations are always looking for ways to save money, but the practice of outsourcing/people losing their jobs and savings on the backs of slave labor should be outlawed. It’s just a band-aid and actually a race to the bottom.

Interview Questions

• Explain my experience with cash application and payment posting.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy.

Interview

The interview process is completed in two steps. Step 1. Phone Interview: very casual, laid back and conversational (lasts about 20-30 min) Step 2. In person interview: conversation is casual as well, but still dress professional because it is still an interview. (lasts about 20-30 min)

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions were very simple:
      Tell me about yourself
      What do you know about ATI?
      What's your experience like handling a high volume of inbound phone calls?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

My recruiter got me and interview for this job. The interview was very laid back and easy going. The employer I interviewed with mainly talked about the company and what they stand for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself outside of being a physical therapist.   Answer Question

Rehab Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Racine, WI) in October 2018.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, had an interview 2 weeks later. Unpleasant experience, I was told that they were looking for someone who had a bachelors degree in Kinesiology. However, this was for an entry level position, so I was very shocked and disappointed in wasting of both parties times.