ATYETI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ATYETI

4.0

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATYETI (Princeton, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick and offer sent the same day after interviewing .
    They are quick and makes no false promises
    The HR called first and had a 10 minutes discussion and then fixed a Face interview with the CEO

Interview Questions

• Questions were Scenario based

I was pretty comfortable with the questions
      It was more of a Casual talk   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ATYETI (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Two casual meetings to see if I was fit for the job. I had to write a "document" on three key components of the industry and come back to him with my answers to see if I was fit for the job.

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ATYETI (Pune (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

This review is based on the overall experience with Atyeti. I have taken time to provide this review so that any candidate looking to join this company is aware of the absurdity and unprofessional attitude that was on blatant display.

Like most job interview selections, I received an email from Atyeti asking for "Freshers" to join them as HR recruiters. As I am starting with my career at a later stage in my life, I was quite excited to know the prospects and was keen to check on this opportunity. Since I have seen most recruiter positions are for experienced candidates, I spoke to the person that contacted me to ensure that it was for freshers. Since they confirmed that it was indeed for freshers, I accepted to take the interview at their office in Pune.

The first time I met with the local Manager at the Atyeti Pune and we had a pretty decent discussion about the role and a basic interview to understand about my skills, personality etc. That went well and I felt it was quite positive when they confirmed me for the next round with the HR Director based out of Singapore office.

A day later, as per the schedule I visited their Pune office again for the second round, that was to be conducted over skype. I was very confident and had really prepared for this, went over the companies services and tried to understand what the role might need.

However this day it seemed like the Director that was to interview was not what you would expect in that role. For starters the manager that interviewed me on the previous occasion was on the skype in a conference room, outside which I was eagerly waiting. I could hear really loud conversation happening inside, and later it was very clear that the manager was being blasted by the person on the other end. This itself was an early indication that something was not right.

I was called in to talk to the Director over skype, who did not even keep her video on. So it was a black screen that I had to look at and imagine on a skype call. I was introduced to the interviewer who started with basic queries initially like what drives me, motivates me, which I answered. However it took a sudden turn when she started accusing me and started screaming that I was starting too late and that I had been wasting my time. I was certainly taken aback with this sudden outburst against me and was wondering if this was a tactic to rattle me. But it seemed to continue with several negative remarks for no reason, such as stating that I had no idea of what corporate culture is, no experience etc etc and all this with a shrieking voice. This was utterly the most unprofessional attitude I've ever seen from anyone working in a corporate office. The animosity and absurdity continued for the next couple of minutes where she went on about what I had done wrong in my life. When she paused I took the opportunity to ask a question, expecting that it would bring back our conversation to a civilized state. I asked about what the growth prospect was and the blunt answer I received was that "There is NO growth in this role". This really was the last straw and I felt that there was no point in continuing the conversation. The interview ended after a couple more minutes of non-productive conversation.

Overall it was a terrible experience and I hope things improve over there. There were many other hopefuls waiting for the interview and whoever got selected is having a better experience than me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying when you have no corporate world experience?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ATYETI (Pune (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

These guys are only wasting candidate's time keeping his/her candidature on hold. I seriousely do not recommand anyone to go ahead with this organization.I had really a worst interview experience with this organization.
    somewhere 2 months ago I had a call from atyeti regarding the opening with one of its client creditsuisse for pune location. initially they had informed me that there wil be just 2 rounds of telephonic interview process and accordingly they will shortlist me for this oppertunity.And the entire process will complete quickly. I was in accute need for the job change at that time so i agreed wth that HR lady.
    They conducted my first round as a telephonic interview.It went well. then after a week they had scheduled my second round. Which was again good. After completing my second round that HR Lady had called me to submit the soft copy of my documents and I also had submitted it. But on next day She called me and informed me that I will be having one more round (third round)of telephoinc interview at late evening (9:30 PM IST).I have never heard that compnies takes interviews at this late evening times before so I was really surprised .
    So that day arrived and I had interview for almost 2 hours. In interview I was expecting some good technical questions but the person from the client team started asking me some irrelevant and behavioural questions which was totally waste of time.I have never given such useless interview till this day. But I was more interested to have that offer because it was one of the leading organization in banking sector and my previous experience was also with similar industry. So I started following her for the feedback/response. Initially they informed me that I had cleared the round but they are still conducting the interviews as there are more candidates requirement for their team.I waited for somewhat 15 day,I called them again.Now they mentioned like,I have been put on hold by them and they are pushing my case .I was still hoping for the best. Now today,It has been more then 2 months,but till today they are saying the same thing.My point is if the candidate is not been selected then please inform him instead of keeping him on hold and also giving him such hope.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I interviewed at ATYETI (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2016.

Interview

2 rounds first was telephone 2nd was face to face. I cleared all rounds of interviews and got selected. They check on telephone first about basics and ask for f2f then cover all advanced technical questions.