AVI Foodsystems Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AVI Foodsystems Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at AVI Foodsystems Inc.

2.1

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2011.

Interview

Very through and time consuming. Start with the regional director and regional VP if you pass that then a VP at corporate interviews as well. Background check and hair folical drug test required

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate. They came up significantly. Pay and vacation

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamestown, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Jamestown, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Went over hours, pay, policies, and made aware of hair drug testing. Went over uniform and procedures. Made sure I knew what I was getting into and asked if there were any questions.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Cleveland, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

You come in depending on your interviewer, they wanna know about you, you get a tour of the whole building and get a chance to see who you will be interacting with. If you need guys connect they ask for a background check and a hair follicle test, Before I did this I had did my job interview at a job fair the company was having, I interviewed and they drug tested me on the spot!

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc..

Interview

After sending in resume and passing initial round I had two phone interview. I was not brought in for an in-person interview. There was no communication after second interview and I had to email the HR person to find out the position was filled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Toledo, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

Pretty Simple. Just a few basic operations questions and mostly about background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was some back and forth. Initially offered 20% below market value. Final offer was more consistent with General Managers in the area.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Warren, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Joke. Take forever for you to get hired. They do hair test you for drugs. They will hire and fire anyone.

Continue to ask question. They have sooo much Greek accounting. Which is cheap.

They don't really care at the of the day.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kutztown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Kutztown, PA) in August 2008.

Interview

I had currently worked for the company a a supervisor. They needed a position filled as an assistant retail manger and came to me. I accepted. Pretty simple. The only thing the interview was, was my expectations for the company and a negotiation for salary and benefits.

Sous Chef Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc..

Interview

Applied online. Called a week or so aftee. Interview was nowhere near as in depth as I thought, apparently they hire from the hip, one BASIC interview and hired on the spot essentially.

Interview Questions

• Generic stuff ... your pros and cons, why do you want the job, etc   Answer Question

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Cleveland, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was quick, I went in answered a few questions about why I should work there over other people interview for my position, questions about why I no longer work for my previous employer and customer service related questions. Did a drug test on the spot, they take hair samples.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous employer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The overall experience was ok. You interview while others are working around you. It is very fast paced and a lot going on at one time. Hiring manager was the only on truly focused on new candidates.

General Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. in April 2009.

Interview

Totally unprofessional office attitude---no one was there to give my interview and finally had interview with office manager...far too much chaos in office area and too many people roaming in and out, Decided not to go back for 2nd intrview. They definitely need to work on their innner office communications and also control flow of workers throughout office cocation.

Interview Questions

• Will you be satisfied with part-time work?   1 Answer
    • Do you have your own transportation?   1 Answer

Did not seem to be organized or professional. Not at all comfortable with their ability to organize and train people in a cash money business.