Absolutdata Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Absolutdata Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Absolutdata

2.9

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Absolutdata.

Interview

I initially had a HR screening after which I had 3 interviews before I was verbally offered a position. The interview process included questions related to data management and questions based on the case studies.

Interview Questions

• I basically had questions related to SQL and case based questions.   Answer Question

I was quite impressed about the company while I was interviewing with the associates in the senior management from AbsolutData. However when I was offered a position by the HR department, things weren't straight forward. First of all it was so difficult to communicate with them due to the time difference between India and the US. And also, down the line I felt the HR team was not professional enough to communicate well during the salary negotiation phase.

Other Interview Reviews for Absolutdata

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolutdata.

Interview

It was a short video interview. Most of the questions were on fit with the company and what I knew about the company.
    The interviewer wanted to know more about why with my background I would want to work with their company. I had three years experience in an unrelated field and I guess he wanted someone who had background in data analytics which I unfortunately didn't have.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work with us? Even though I had given reasons for this before this question was asked.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Absolutdata in November 2014.

Interview

telephone interview, The interviewer is very nice and friendly. I introduced my work experience for about 8 minutes, and they introduced the position to me. Then they offered a face-to-face interview opportunity.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

There was a written assessment in the first round where general aptitude that tested logic and math skills.
    Selected students were called for the Group discussion round (GD) where the topics for different groups varied drastically from current affairs to general opinion based topics.
    After that was the interview round, which generally lasted about 15 minutes. General thought structure, alertness and logical creativity was tested along with a few questions on statistics.

Interview Questions

• Questions on statistical formulae   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Initial communication over phone, invitation to visit the office for the first round of interview, second round after a week, and then another round after 4 days and then the final round with one of the co founders. Smooth interview process, however it could be more efficient. HR rep needs to make sure that the candidate does not have to wait for 2 hours (sitting in the office) to get the interview feedback.

Interview Questions

• The job is boring and does not have any challenge. How would you motivate yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please negotiate hard

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

The entire process was streamlined...and was quite easy to handle... Telephonic round followed by easy one on one which can be handled by any individual...Direct questions were asked and it was not a lengthy process... The interviewers are generally in hurry and tend to ask very simple questions

Application

Interview

Hired from campus. Written round followed by GD and one personal interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolutdata in December 2012.

Interview

Initially a test based on mainly data interpretation and quant was taken. It was followed by a group discussion. It was followed by an interview with a panel of three people one of which was a manager of analytics team who asked a question on probability. The HR person in the panel also asked a question about how many ways could I use a lipstick that she had!

Interview Questions

• The HR representative asked a question about how many uses can I find for a lipstick that she had.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

1. Test (Aptitude)
    2. GD
    3. Personal Interview

Application

Interview

Campus Interview, 3 rounds of interviews