Absolutdata Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Absolutdata Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.8

Senior Manager/Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Absolutdata.

Interview

Pretty un-organised. They were not sure for what profile they would like to interview me. They wont listen to your ambitions and self evaluation. At every call they offered me a different profile. Most funny part was HR round first and then followed by technical round. I declined their offer because they seem affected by pre-conceived notion which is surely a bottleneck in being creative and getting independence in work. The body language of the interviewer was someone who is not interested in talking to you.

Interview Questions

• exactly nothing. Not profile related questions but general talk without any direction.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Idaho Falls, ID) in April 2014.

Interview

Hiring began with an email from a Human Resources Associate in India. The hours of contact were understandably VERY odd given the time difference. I was screened through 3 sepearate phone calls and then interviewed with an executive via Skype. The whole process beginning to end took approximately one week. The HR associate seemed to advocate for me, and the second interviewer asked puzzle questions, while the executive seemed to generally just scoffed and exuded a pompous undertone in his speech. At the end of the process I was told I would be contacted. No contact was made, I reached out to the HRA three separate times and was told the manager was "thinking about it". Never received a response. Unprofessional and disorganized.

Interview Questions

• If there are three boxes, and they are all incorrectly labeled with one of three different fruits, how many boxes will you need to open to determine which fruit is in which specific box?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Absolutdata.

Interview

I initially had a HR screening after which I had 3 interviews before I was verbally offered a position. The interview process included questions related to data management and questions based on the case studies.

Interview Questions

• I basically had questions related to SQL and case based questions.   Answer Question

I was quite impressed about the company while I was interviewing with the associates in the senior management from AbsolutData. However when I was offered a position by the HR department, things weren't straight forward. First of all it was so difficult to communicate with them due to the time difference between India and the US. And also, down the line I felt the HR team was not professional enough to communicate well during the salary negotiation phase.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Absolutdata in May 2013.

Interview

My interview process consisted of 4 phone interviews and one on site interview. The phone interviews were behavioral based with a recruiter, the Global HR manager, and the EVP. They were pretty straight forward. The on site interview was with their CEO which was a technical interview

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing you have learned? Can you teach me it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

Exec recruiter contacted me and outlined the job and company's plan. Phone interview with India-based HR person, then Interviewed with founders and VP of Sales. Then interviewed with a new VP of Sales, who offered me the job after a brief negotiation.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a service that you cannot demo and that the client cannot experience until after they have bought it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple - Sales role, so Base + Commissions. Limited negotiation period, we met in the middle on base.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

1. Shortlist based on resume
    2. Aptitute test (40 questions in 40 minutes) Time is less
    3. Technical interview - they asked from resume
    4. Technical interview - ask guesstimates and probability questions (wasn't able to answer probability questions)
    HR has said me to leave and said that they will update me in 1 day but I know that I am rejected because many interviee are not asked to leave after second round of interview

Interview Questions

• How many tyres on delhi. ( include all tyres - bike, cars, bicycles, train etc.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There was total of 4 interviews. first 3 was technical interview and last one is HR.

In technical round they were asking puzzles, guesstimate and question related to projects in CV.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I was interviewed at the Gurgaon office. Had just one interview with two panelist. They just asked me qns from my past workex. They passively projected that they want a fresher for the job instead of an experienced one. Hence, i found there shortlisting process skewed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

One Interview Round. Interviewer was in no mood to ask any technical question, she just asked two questions and said I don't know to what to ask more as you have one yr experience. I don't know why they called if they don't know the question to ask from my experience people.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I applied through the company's website, the process had 3 rounds each of which was an elimination round, Aptitude test, GD, PI.

The aptitude test was of moderate level, but the time given was less, so its a competitive test. The GD was on general awareness topics. There were two round of PI, which consisted of puzzles, guess estimates, resume based questions, interviewer grilled on the mentioned things. Overall it was an excellent experience. I advice all the future aspirants to prepare the general puzzles and practice few guess estimated in a structured approach.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles, guess estimates, everything how and why based on your resume.   Answer Question