Acadian Ambulance Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Acadian Ambulance Service

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acadian Ambulance Service

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service.

Interview

Super friendly atmosphere. HR was thorough about questions asked and was quick to find answer if he did not know. Offered job on the spot and completed paperwork before leaving.

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service in April 2011.

Interview

On-line application, interview with HR, interview with District Manager, one week training in Lafayette of company policies and driving, simulation call testing with FTO.

Interview Questions

• Simulation call testing can be difficult or easy depending on the type of scenario they give you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Very laidback and not rushed. They want to know a potential employee. They explain all duties and requirements for the job. Feel free to ask any questions. Great process! No stress involved. Very pleasant interview.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

Like any other interview nothing out of the ordinary. Asked common interview questions. Then after the interview took a test on a computer to test and see if I was a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Where did you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (Lafayette, LA) in January 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview, where I was asked to do a coding portion and asked some behavioral questions. I then had an onsite interview which was strictly coding.

EMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (New Orleans, LA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied from out-of-state and was accepted for an interview, for which I had to fly to New Orleans. The recruiter didn't ask me much about my experience. He jumped right into the process of telling me about work schedule, training, requirements of employment, etc.

EMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (Austin, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Dress and present yourself very professionally and with a friendly approach... nothing to be overly anxious about; be yourself and be ready to relax and just be yourself, this company is very interested in hiring new to the life employees

Interview Questions

• There was no warning of cross training possible for lower career opportunites   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be professional and bring a thank you card

EMT-B Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service in September 2013.

Interview

Everyone in EMT class met with the Acadian recruiter towards the end of class. Got a call about 2 hrs after passing National Registry, asking me to come in for another interview. After the interview they sent me straight to a drug testing site, and I started working a few weeks later when my National and State registry applications went through.

Interview Questions

• If your work partner starts to show reckless behavior, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Covington, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (Covington, LA) in August 2011.

Interview

One on one inteview by a recruiter. Very easy and non stressful interview. Basic questions on where you see yourself in the future and plans for staying with the company.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, why you chose the company, where do you see yourself in the future etc..   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houma, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (Houma, LA).

Interview

Filled out an application online and was called the same day for an interview the very next day. They were short staffed an eager to get me hired. I was a military medic fresh out of training so they were excited that I did not need much training to get started and they knew I would pass the physical. The interview wasn't much of an interview. Mostly asking about my military training and what kinds of schedules I could work and where I wanted to be stationed. Followed by a drug test and physical exam with a lift test. I was hired within 3 days. and started orientation the next week.