Acadian Ambulance Service Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acadian Ambulance Service

Acadian Ambulance Service

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service

Interview

Walk-In Interview, Went Well. New Orleans was an experience to say the least. Understand that it is a stepping stone towards your medical career. Not to get off topic but that is my opinion. Interview was great, one on one even before COVID. Not a bad place to work, like I said, it is step one in your para medicine career

Interview Questions
  • Basic Interview Questions. One on one type. Nothing to get nervous about.
    1 Answer

Acadian Ambulance Service

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service

Interview

My interview with acadian consisted of a quick call. I was given straightforward interview questions. If you prepare well you should do fine. I would rate this interview as easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2020

Interview

Over the phone. Very professional and clear with what was expected. Was updated promptly on paper work that needed to be filled out and everything preemployment requisite was scheduled quickly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Acadian Ambulance Service

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service

Interview

Over the phone took about twenty minutes. Asked about leadership experiences how I react to high pressure and why I decided to be an emergency medical service personnel. She was very friendly and referred me for another interview with operations the Dane day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Acadian Ambulance Service

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service in Aug 2020

Interview

30 minutes talking about the company and qualifications you have with the operations managers while answering questions about your application. Pretty straight forward stuff. Not much to it. Just smile and nod.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (Austin, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

it was very simple, i went to the austin location and when i got there i just called and told them i was there, then went inside and waited till they got me. i had a short interview with HR and then the ODS managers took me into a different room and offered me a contract

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (Lafayette, LA) in Jan 2018

Interview

I had a phone interview, where I was asked to do a coding portion and asked some behavioral questions. I then had an onsite interview which was strictly coding.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Acadian Ambulance Service

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service

Interview

Super friendly atmosphere. HR was thorough about questions asked and was quick to find answer if he did not know. Offered job on the spot and completed paperwork before leaving.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (Lewisville, TX) in Feb 2017

Interview

Went in applied had on site interview. Had call next day offering me job and what the next step would be to take which was go to Austin and go through th orientation process with accommodations paid for.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been in EMS or if this was my first job

Acadian Ambulance Service

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service in Jun 2016

Interview

Quite nice people. Very friendly and answered all my questions. Had a little difficulty when it came to 2nd interview with manager(first was with hr rep). They had their act together more than what I had heard about them.

Interview Questions
  • The basics(where do you see yourself, why do you want to work for us, etc). Nothing too hard at all.
1 person found this interview helpful