Accredo Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Accredo Health

2.5

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Memphis, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied for this position online. There was a phone interview with 1 manager & 2 supervisors on the line. Then an in-person interview with the manager only. I liked the in-person interview better. The conference call method of interview was kind of all over the place to me.

Interview Questions

• What are some claims billing systems you've previously used?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation. I was told the flat amount they were starting with. I accepted, that's it. I don't have any additional advice to offer in this area.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accredo Health in August 2017.

Interview

I first completed a questionnaire, then went on to complete a webcam interview. After that I received a phone call from a recruiter. Went in for a face to face interview, it was business formal dress. The work culture appears to be very relaxed, yet structured. I assumed that today was a dress down day, but they said that they regularly get to wear what they want to work. The people that interviewed me were not one of the three that were listed. It was very relaxed, very standard interview questions. I had two supervisors in my interview it lasted about 30 minutes. I was told a recruiter would contact me the outcome of the interview. All of this just happened, hopefully I get the job! Good luck everyone!

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you over everyone else   Answer Question
    • Explain to me a time where you received an outcome that was negative.   Answer Question
    • Are you afraid of asking for clarification/ explain a time you had to what were the results?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Memphis, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Very easy nervous at first but you should conduct Research on the Employer, Hiring Manager, Job Opportunity Dress for Success Arrive on Time for the Interview — and Prepared for Success. ...

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Very basic. Expect the same questions you would at any other interview (for example, describe a time you went above and beyond expectations). Interviewed and found out a few days later I had not gotten the job but when the job was reposted a month later I was hired. The offer was contingent based on background check, drug test, etc. It took 10 days for everything to go through. HR was on the ball.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience at work in which you were overwhelmed and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2012.

Interview

I had to go through three steps to get the Job at Accredo Health Group. The first step was filling out a questionnaire at the job fair, the second step was to fill out a test online, the third and final interview was to see someone in person and tell why I wanted the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Memphis, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application for this job and immediately heard back from the HR team about my application. I had a short interview with HR & was scheduled for a face to face interview. It was kinda difficult because the person that was interviewing me looked very intimidating. Overall, I believe I got the job, I'm patiently waiting for my results.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I was interviewed by two supervisors who asked questions regarding customer service, my personality, my education, my past employment history, and any personal experiences that could relate to the job

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

After applying, I didn't hear back from the company until about two months later. Once I received the call, I was told to come in for an interview. The interview itself was pretty intense for an internship. (panel interview) It was definitely real world. I could tell that the objective was not to make me feel comfortable but to find the best candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time in which you had to express to your supervisor that you failed   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview over the phone with HR, then with general manager and regional manager

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accredo Health (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The process started with an initial phone screening with Regional Manager followed by a one on one with the same manager. Had a final phone interview with the National Trainer.