Accredo Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Went thru Iplacement staffing company made it nice and easy they were hired to find Cura Script permanent positions for the company. It was a pleasure working with Iplacement very easy process and very professional.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accredo Health (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The process started with an initial phone screening with Regional Manager followed by a one on one with the same manager. Had a final phone interview with the National Trainer.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Memphis, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Very easy nervous at first but you should conduct Research on the Employer, Hiring Manager, Job Opportunity Dress for Success Arrive on Time for the Interview — and Prepared for Success. ...

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

After applying, I didn't hear back from the company until about two months later. Once I received the call, I was told to come in for an interview. The interview itself was pretty intense for an internship. (panel interview) It was definitely real world. I could tell that the objective was not to make me feel comfortable but to find the best candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time in which you had to express to your supervisor that you failed   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Took about 40 minutes. Was a phone interview with two pharmacist supervisors in ohio. They were very informative and helpful. Still waiting to hear back but they asked about behavioral and situational questions mostly and were very opened for any questions regarding the company.

Interview Questions

• When did you feel passionate working as a pharmacist?   Answer Question
    • When did you have to do the right thing instead of doing the easy thing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Memphis, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application for this job and immediately heard back from the HR team about my application. I had a short interview with HR & was scheduled for a face to face interview. It was kinda difficult because the person that was interviewing me looked very intimidating. Overall, I believe I got the job, I'm patiently waiting for my results.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Very basic. Expect the same questions you would at any other interview (for example, describe a time you went above and beyond expectations). Interviewed and found out a few days later I had not gotten the job but when the job was reposted a month later I was hired. The offer was contingent based on background check, drug test, etc. It took 10 days for everything to go through. HR was on the ball.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience at work in which you were overwhelmed and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

First part was online. using my own web cam. the questions were audio. one was given a few minutes to think over the answer . there as a countdown to hit the " answer" button. recording lasted about 3 minutes or longer. The whole interview Lasted about 30 minutes.
     Next part was face-face. It was by 2 supervisors. they had a sheet from which they alternately asked questions. All the questions were based on past work experiences. No personality questions really. pretty much cut and dry.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with fellow difficult employees?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you had to bend some rules in order to speed up the work output?   Answer Question

Eligibility Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2014.

Interview

5 min interview then hired. Had a bunch of paperwork prepared over the internet and drug tested. Hired for a different position but an hour into training they changed the position and job duties.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accredo Health (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

First phone interview which was sprung on me when I returned call then had a Skype interview with regional manager who wa jot on time then was asked to come for an in person interview which I already had another job by then

Interview Questions

• Whhat makes me a good candidate   1 Answer

Another job offer