Accruent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2016

2.8

Customer Success Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

First after applying I was sent an email with a link to a fifty-question assessment to take. This assessment included questions on math, vocabulary, and pattern-finding.

Based on the results from that, the recruiter scheduled a brief interview over the phone (this took roughly fifteen minutes). At the end of this, the recruiter scheduled an in-person interview.

The in-person interview was fairly rigorous. I had to take a similar fifty-question assessment (to demonstrate that I had not cheated on the first one, I think). I then met with two teams of two interviewers, both of which talked to me for about an hours each.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you as a person to do things right or well in a day?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time that a customer wasn't happy with something that you hadn't done and why. How was that resolved? What would you do differently, with hindsight?   Answer Question

Software Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

I applied based on a referral and received an online IQ test a couple of days later along with some personality questions. I was then invited to set up a phone interview with a hiring manager. The person I spoke to was friendly and the interview went well from my perspective. At the end she started talking about going forward to tour the facility, meet with manager, and pay options, which while low, were fair for entry level imo. Then she told me I'll hear from them in 5 days. Fast forward to 10 days later, I still haven't heard anything. So, I email the person I had interviewed with to see how it was coming along. A few hours letter I receive a cookie cutter letter informing me that the position had gone to another candidate. I don't understand how it took them a full 5, let alone 10 days to decide that or to notify me, and ultimately, I came out of this experience thinking what an absolute waste of time this was. Apply to another company that actually understands the significance of timetables.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. In a couple of days, I'm being asked to finish a IQ test via email which I hardly believe will represent my actual professional competency. Then a few days later, I got a cold crafted rejection letter from a "DoNotReply" email account without any feedback and human contact.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

Initially took Cognitive test, hr phone interview and it went fine. Later they told that they will submit my profile to hiring manager and couple of days later they confirmed that they are going with some other candidate.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accruent in August 2016.

Interview

Following submission of on-line application from job posting on a social media site, I was sent an invitation to register for and asked to complete a personality survey. A few days later I received a message indicating I would not be moving forward in their process. I was not able to learn how I scored on the survey or if that even played a part in being eliminated from the process.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from HR to do a Aptitude and English Test online and after finishing that after few days I got a response that they want to take me into next round of Interviews. The HR scheduled a call to discuss about the Role and my Interests and after consistently mailing the HR for response, I get a response after 2 weeks that they are going with another Candidate! They didnt even have a proper interview to test my skills and they decided to go with another Candidate! This is absolutely insane.

I would never apply there and not recommend anyone to apply. Its total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• No Interview Questions asked and they go with another Candidate   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

First everyone knows for Accruent you need to take their online test in order to get an interview. It's not hard if you have any brains about you but it is somewhat annoying that they out so much stock in it.

Once submitted I received an email scheduling a call with HR for a phone screen a few days later. The recruiter sounded as if she was simply trying to make her quota of calls for the day. I rocked the answers to the first 4 very standard questions until she asked me what the lowest amount of money I would be willing to accept. I found this completely offensive since none of the questions prior gave a comprehensive picture of my capabilities and more so the value I could offer. My internal red flag went up. Despite trying to indicate I'd be happy to provide a range based upon my skills and value etc, she insisted on a number. I had heard that they compensate below averages so I lowered my expectations somewhat and provided a number that I thought would be in the ballpark given the role, title etc. Nope she told me that the role paid $20-$30k less. Trust me when I say that at that rate they could only be filling the roles with entry level folks or someone maybe with a year or two of work experience. If you have any significant experience, look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What is the lowest salary you would be willing to take for this role?   4 Answers

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received response email from recruiter about 7 days later. Was asked to take an online assessment. IQ test/Personality test. Was then contacted by recruiter to review resume and ask general questions. Was asked to take IQ test again, this time on webex.

QA Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

I applied through Indeed...Got email to write assessment test...After that got a 10-15 min hr phone interview request as I got qualified...Asked very few basic questions about my exp and then asked about Why do you want to work for Accruent?Make sure you answer this.Then took the assessment again through Web-Ex and Danielle told me that team will contact in 3-5 days regarding the feedback.Waiting for the feedback.

Sales Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process with Accruent for the Sales Engineer position was normal at first then it became slightly odd. After applying online, I was put in contact with their talent manager in which I did a phone interview. Next I had to take an aptitude and personality test. A few days later I had an online interview with the hiring manager in which I first had to retake the aptitude test with my web cam. Following the online interview I was asked to perform a presentation in person with the sales engineer team. Everything seemed to be going smoothly and got praised for my presentation. A few days later I got called by the talent manager and discussed healthcare and benefits Accruent offers, additionally I was asked by the members of the sales engineer team to join them for lunch. Lunch seemed okay. It was a mix of casual/personal questions with questions about past job experience and discussions of what the job entails. Two days later I got called by the talent manager and she said they decided to hire another candidate. She said they didn't provide her a reason as to what lead to their decision and referred back to the website for future job openings.

Interview Questions

• If you were doing a presentation and the client said that your product doesn't offer X feature(and this feature is never going to be implemented in the product nor any customizations to the product can be done) and the client said you're wasting their time and questioned why you're even presenting, how do you respond?   Answer Question