Accruent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX).

Interview

Very efficient and speedy, compared to other companies. Total time between online application and offer was less than two weeks. There was typically only a lag of a few days between interview steps. Usual steps of HR recruiter call, online assessment, hiring manager call, on-site multi-session face-to-face.

Interview Questions

• Accruent is a big fan of behavioral interviews. Be prepared with stories for most common questions.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I met two recruiters at a job fair, liked their enthusiasm and energy. Applied for position online. Took online IQ-like and personality tests. Was asked to do a phone interview for a different position than I applied for. Phone interview and follow up were professional. Pay was way below what I was expecting. Wasn't asked back for an in person interview.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX).

Interview

I applied online and then was emailed a link to take an assessment and personality test. These were fairly easy, however, the amount of time for the assessment was quick. After the test, I received an email the next day to choose available times for a phone interview. 3 days later I was called and asked about my past experience. Because I am a recent college graduate the questions all tailored to my school work. Not much else. The woman I spoke to then informed me should would pass my information to the higher ups and if they wanted to pursue with me she would contact me. She told me she looked forward to speaking with me again. I was fairly confident after the phone call and felt extremely good about it. 3 days later I received a vague automatic response email that after reviewing my application they were going with someone else.

I was extremely annoyed with this because there was no mention of the email. It felt as if that didn't matter in the process and it would've been nice to have had the woman I spoke with and had been receiving emails from to have sent the email.

If you go through the process I did and have the phone interview- keep in mind it means nothing. You didn't make it through any part of the process, it all is stage one. Don't get your hopes up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the kind of work you did in your graduate classes   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX).

Interview

Clear and quick interview process. The tests were a bit heavy handed, especially having to physically go to the office to take one. That seemed distrustful. The process was otherwise fairly easy and the questions were geared towards personality.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent in August 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen, followed by online aptitude and personality tests, followed by aptitude test again, on camera.

The aptitude tests were pretty easy, 50 questions, 15 minutes. Don't expect to finish them all. Don't use a calculator or anything, just pen/paper. After I took the exam online, I had to take it again on camera to prove I wasn't cheating, etc. You only take the personality quiz once.

No offer, just a generic sorry email, which is kinda lame.

Interview Questions

• What is your desired compensation?   1 Answer

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

Was scheduled to meet with 3 different interviewers one day. When I showed up, they claimed the main interviewer was sick for that day so I had to sit down and do an interview over a conference call while another employee took notes. It seemed they had already filled the roll but when ahead and went through with my interview, essentially wasting everyone's time.

Facilities Assessment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

After completing the aptitude assessment, an initial phone interview with a representative from HR was scheduled. This interviewer asked about past working experiences and why I was interested in the position.

Another, identical and proctored, aptitude assessment was scheduled whose content was extremely simple.

A follow up phone interview with a project manager was scheduled a week later and more detailed questions about past working experiences were asked. Such as, "Tell about a project you were involved in that took a few days/weeks to accomplish and what was your role?"

A week thereafter, an in person interview was conducted. In one hour, I spoke with two managers separately who asked me to talk about my resume and informed me of the job responsibilities. They also asked me to explain what the company accomplishes before giving me their perspective. It was a very friendly interview and felt more like a fluid, back and forth conversation.

Interview Questions

• "Tell about a project you were involved in that took a few days/weeks to accomplish and what was your role?"

"Tell me what Accruent does."   Answer Question

Software Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later I got an email from them for testing. This email linked to a personality test and IQ test. These were fairly simple.

The next day, a recruiter emailed me to set up a Phone Interview. During the interview she gave me an overview of the job, asked me why I was looking for a new job, and some general questions regarding my qualifications.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online for this position and was contacted by their HR to take two online tests. One was a personality test and another was an IQ-like test (took about 15 minutes). I was then asked to take the IQ-like test again (I'm almost positive it was the same one) over a webcam to make sure I didn't cheat or anything (you had 15min for 50 questions, cheating would likely only hurt you).

After that I had a phone interview with a senior manager. The next step was a webcam interview with the same manager followed by a group interview (30min, 90min respectively) with my immediate team managers.

All in all, the process was mostly about my work behavior. I got 1 programming question about inheritance.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you messed up and how you handled it,

What would happen if you knew you wouldn't make a deadline,

Describe how you work with a team to complete a common project,   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. I was sent an email with links to a series of assessments and then asked to choose a time for my phone interview. The interview was quick, maybe 15 minutes, and then I was told my information would be passed on to the team and they would make a decision in a few days. I was surprised that I didn't have to interview in person or have any kind of technical interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked what languages I knew and my proficiency in those languages.   Answer Question