Accudata Systems, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accudata Systems, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accudata Systems, Inc.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accudata Systems, Inc. (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview first with recruiter. Phone interview with manager. Two phone based technical interviews. Finally a WebEx interview with the owners. Ultimately after all of that I received an offer and accepted.

Technical Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accudata Systems, Inc. (Houston, TX).

Interview

I interviewed 3 times: one telephone and two in person interviews. I met several people at the top at several different times throughout the interviewing process, answering the same questions over and over again for different people. The job duties could not be defined clearly by anyone and no one wanted to take responsibility for the position. I went through considerable inconvenience and some expense for the interviews. Unfortunately, they could not be bothered to let me know if they hired someone else or postponed making a decision about the position. I got the feeling that no one wanted to make a decision. Also, the person doing the job was doing her job and the job I was interviewing for. They seemed to be in no hurry to relieve her of this double duty.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accudata Systems, Inc. (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

They are clueless. These people asked questions like what high school did I attend and if I planned to continue living in the apartment I was in or moving. Asked why did I feel that my 22 years of experience was the same as getting a degree and that if I was hired would I be willing to sign a document stating I would go back and complete my education.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accudata Systems, Inc. (Houston, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

The IT portion was very good and I thought the VP of Sales was very clear to what he wanted in employee.

Interview Questions

• Experience in SSRS?   1 Answer
    • What type of environment are you looking for?   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accudata Systems, Inc. (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

interviewed with two line managers a general manager and owner

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you when the other person failed   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes, companies are sensitive to that process so that they make sure HR is involved. Make counter offer through HR department

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accudata Systems, Inc. (Houston, TX) in September 2008.

Interview

First interview is with an HR rep. The HR rep asked all of the basic usual questions and only took notes. The Second interview is with a manager, more difficult than the first interview but definitely not the most difficult interview ever. No situational questions, just mainly going over resume.

Interview Questions

• How did you become interested in technology?   Answer Question
    • Describe to me the best strategy for asking a customer for a close.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate, the company came back with some outrageous performance measurements that if met a raise of 5k would be realized after 6 months.