ActiveHealth Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ActiveHealth Management (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I had applied through a staffing and consulting company. My interview was straight away selected for an in-person interview. I was sent an email that about 3 persons to be interacted during my interview. Since, I already worked with Aetna , I had some edge in direct person interview I guess. Interview was average and smooth. However, the 2nd person who entered the room to interview, did not introduce herself or contact me neither she asked me any questions ! That was shocking and I just convinced myself that 'people can be busy too'. Later to my another surprise, she silently left the room. And another most important point is the only person who interviewed me was a lead BA and he was quite comforting in asking me questions and conveying a message on the project need for this role.
    I did figure out that my interview wont be positive response because of the person/lady who entered the room and left unexpectedly.
    These people are so unprofessional , if they don't want to continue the interview, they should have rejected me straightaway. Even my time is precious and don't waste it please! If you are so picky or choosy in selecting the candidates for your company , then why go for staffing agency, you can try to get a budget and do a full-time recruitment.
    One thing which makes me feel better is , I did not expect much with these people! They are like "uneducated with being educated".

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ActiveHealth Management.

Interview

Process took about 2 months, 3 telephone interviews, one with recruiter, one with department manager, one with medical director and then a face to face interview with the regional director of operations.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ActiveHealth Management (New York, NY).

Interview

1) Initial call from HR to assess interest
    2) Phone screen with HR recruiter
    3) Phone interview with peer
    4) Phone interview with hiring manager
    5) Follow-up discussion call with HR recruiter

Surprisingly, everything was done over the phone, which was a first for me! However, this structure made sense to me once I was in and understood the geographic diversity of the organization.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was great! I applied online and received an email from the hiring manager about setting up an in-person interview. I was called back a week or so later to meet with other members of the team. I also had phone interviews with some of the team members who were not located in the NY office.

Everyone was extremely personable, incredibly knowledgeable and excited about the company. I also appreciated how the Aetna HR recruiter kept me in the loop throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my professional background, why I was looking to make a move and what was I looking for in my next position and company.   Answer Question

Health Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ActiveHealth Management.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter followed by a telephonic interview (as I live out of state then) and finally a call with the recruiter. Was not asked many questions on the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not too difficult.

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ActiveHealth Management (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Was recruited by SVP for a position being created 6 months before job was posted.

Was asked by SVP to stop all other networking/job seeking as she thought an offer would be a "slam dunk."

Spoke to Aetna HR twice on phone for less than 2 mins per before job was posted and the day it went up.

Flown to NYC for interview with 6 individuals, 2 of whom were stakeholders, the other 4 various dept heads. No HR interview.

After a week was told I would not be made an offer based on two strange factors that were never discussed during any stage of the protracted interview process.

After a week and a half received instructions for processing expenses. Hotel night, taxis, and $45 dail per diem had been guaranteed - sought approval before booking both hotel and flight. Upon submitting receipts was told the hotel stay (which was approved before booking) was "even more than our CEO could get approved when he travels." Hotel was booked on a discount site. All receipts provided.

In conclusion, after being just-short-of promised the job and outright asked to stop other networking, I was not offered the job, based on 2 points of conjecture, and then given serious runaround when trying to process previously agreed-upon expenses.

Interview Questions

• Questions did not advance far beyond "Tell me about yourself."   Answer Question

Director, Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ActiveHealth Management (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

Met with Vice President of IT. After personal interview we went through my technical experience. Second interview was with the group I was to manage. The group asked me questions about my management style. Explained the challenges for the group. Got opinion about how I would deal with them. Finally, I met with CIO of the group, CIO reviewed my general background and finally I was offered the job

Interview Questions

• The manager wanted understand how to handle HR issues. It was very important for them to understand team building approach.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a pleasant process

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ActiveHealth Management (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

was good

Interview Questions

• Give us the Scenrios where you were involved as a leader?   Answer Question

Various Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ActiveHealth Management (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Very detailed tech interviews. phone first followed by in-person. waited around a lot..... interviewed with one person, was asked to come back in an hour to meet the next person. although my position was not technical in nature one of the interviewers made sure to show me that I did not know all that much about technology.... I don't think he meant to do that but he did. Just showed me that he was not ready/prepared for the interview.

Negotiation

there was not one directly with AHM...had to do it with a vendor

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ActiveHealth Management (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview process was done several years back and at that time it was almost like a firing squad. I had several different people from different groups throughout the company interview me. Everyone was really nice and seemed to all be Very knowledgeable in their given area of expertise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was much more pleasant than the interview. Took about 10 minutes of back and forth.