Advance Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advance Financial Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2018

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceburg, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Lawrenceburg, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online then was called by a recruiter in Nashville 2 weeks after. She asked me about what I do at my current job and if I have handled cash before. She then sent my information over to a district manager that called me the next day to set up an interview a week later. The interview was very casual and the questions weren't that difficult. I was told that not everyone is right for this position so I was given 120 question personality test that seemed repetitive and a sheet of paper that asked me what I could offer the company. I was told that he did not make the ultimate hiring decision and that he will send my information over to someone that would make the final decision. The next day I was notified by email by that I did not get an offer.

On Line Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The Interview process was great, they were able to work around my schedule even offering a day on the weekend. That is all that I have at this time

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was stress free, yet thorough. They made me feel at ease, even though they asked detailed questions. I highly recommend the company. They offer excellent pay and benefits.

Interview Questions

• They asked behavior questions that were pertinent to my role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview with store manager and ops manager in the lobby separately, brought in check stub and other personal info, discussed previous job history, discussed cash handling skills, always smile

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

2 interview- 1st with Recruiter. Where you get the opportunity to sell yourself and show them what you can bring to the table
    2nd with district manager.
    If all goes well with that interview they offer you the job. After that you go through drug screening, back ground check, and fingerprinting process/

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

You have to take some personality tests, and then they ask you questions about what is good customer service, and what you could bring to the company. Pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company? What makes you unique? Why should I hire you over someone else?   Answer Question

Online Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

very easy just have to be willing to work any shift from 7a to 11p 7 days a week 365 days a year. dress for success and arrive on time. the first thing is you will take a personality test which if you pass you will get the job and you have to be willing to wear uniform which is black or khaki pants with company issued black polo shirt.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to work on holidays with no time in a half   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance Financial.

Interview

Walked in and did an assessment test after that we sat down for the interview process which took roughly 15-20 minutes. There was also another person interview at the same time as me which was interesting.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

Multi step interview process- phone interview/screen and two interviews. In office personality test. Then had a interview with recruiter. Next had interview with upper management. Finally extended a written offer.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you to Advance Financial?   1 Answer

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hixson, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Hixson, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

You have to take a test and they interview you in the lobby. Later on after getting hired you are told your score and if you are on the lower end give up management. Although if you have little to no experience bar know someone higher up you got it.

Interview Questions

• What do you want from a company   1 Answer