Advance Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

2 interview- 1st with Recruiter. Where you get the opportunity to sell yourself and show them what you can bring to the table
    2nd with district manager.
    If all goes well with that interview they offer you the job. After that you go through drug screening, back ground check, and fingerprinting process/

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Overnight Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

I have been on a lot of interviews over the last 30 days and Advance Financial is by far the best. My recruiter (Natasha) was very consistent sweet and helpful. She communicated with me and kept me updated on whats going on. She made me feel very at ease relaxed and able to be myself during my interview process. I was excited and confident that things were going to be a success that I then put in my two weeks a couple days later wit my previous employer. Soon after my interview with Natasha I had a interview with the district matter and another interview with store manager that same day. I was super excited and couldn't wait to start with the company.

Interview Questions

• What does good customer service sound like to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very professionally done. The interviewer was friendly and I was made to feel that I am and would be a great team member at AF.

Interview Questions

• Well thought out and timely for the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

thorough

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy but I did have to speak to a few people. Spoke with more people than i anticipated. Everyone was very kind and easy to speak to.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth but it did take a little longer than expected. they go through credit, background and drug screen before they accept you here. I see why they do it and it was a positive impact

Interview Questions

• Asked me what I thought about working for a company that never closes.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a few phone interviews then in the office had two more face to face interviews. After the last face interview one final phone interview. Everyone I spoke with or meet with we very personal and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AF?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Knoxville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long. First it started out speaking to the Nashville recruiter. After speaking with him I was contacted by the Knoxville recruiter and scheduled for an interview. If you pass the first interview you will have a second one with the Operations Manager, then a third with the Regional Manager, then a fourth. The process was long but I feel it was a great way to make a selection.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were very easy to negotiate and fair.

Treasurer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Multiple step process. Started with a phone interview. Was sent some promotional information supporting the company. Had a follow up interview. Scheduled a face to face interview. Had a couple more phone interviews. Finally a group face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Advance Financial?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

They called and asked a few question and I asked them questions. That was at 2 pm on a Friday and I went in to the corporate off to interview at 3:30pm. Spoke with HR then spoke with Wendy (Accounting Supervisor). We discussed the roll of the position. Wendy asked a few question and I to asked questions. AT 4:45 pm I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked on Great Plains?   1 Answer

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

*Phone interview, about 30 minutes, kind of a not-to-formal one on one to orientate myself with the company, my qualifications vs company initiatives.
    *Follow up interview at corporate location, spoke to recruiters, and took a personality test. The recruiters were very positive and professional, and due to the open atmosphere, you could tell the employees were happy to be there. About 1 hour 15 mins or so.
    *Met with a District Manager about potential hire, career goals and what I would bring to the table. She was very honest about day to day operations, giving best and worst case scenarios so I would be comfortable with what my position has in store.
    *Phone interview with Regional Operator- again professional and we exchanged expectations.
    *Final interview with Senior Director, and I have to say the more folks I talked to the more positive I became that this was a move I wanted to make. Great People.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advance Financial (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

My Interview Process had three simple steps One. Over the phone interview Two. in store interview, and Three a drug screening at Lab Corp. Overall it was a process that took about a week.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any retail experience with money handling?   1 Answer