Advanced Call Center Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Sort:

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Johnson City, TN) in October 2009.

Interview

I went to the company with a referral from the employment development office. I filled out the application, took the skills test and as I remember was then interviewed by personnel. After that I was given a time to come back for another interview in the call center and aquainted with the business. When I came back I met my team leader and was allowed to sit with a worker and listen to calls. Again, from what I remember I was then given two weeks of training that began in the class room and gradually worked out onto the floor under a training supervisor. When the training supervisor thought I was ready I was assigned to a team.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told what the job was and what the pay and benefits were and accepted them.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Johnson City, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

I've never been this disappointed and insulted by an interview process. I was interviewed by two people. One local to the location and the other at the corporate office in PA. I wish glassdoor would allow me to give names. The first gentleman was kind and polite and all our interactions. I was asked simple questions about active directory and local windows user accounts versus domain controlled accounts, in addition to what I liked about my current position. I was then offered a salary on $10/hour. I stated that this was far below what I could accept, especially for a position that I was over qualified for. I continued that I would be very interested in a higher paying position that more closely matched my skill set. The female from corporate, who had remained silent for most of the interview interrupted me and rudely stated that the salary was non-negotiable and this was the only position that they would consider me for. I feel that ACT and namely the woman from corporate do not care about their employees or their well being. This is simply a place where I'd be a disposable pawn. No wonder the turnover is high.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a local account and domain controlled account?   Answer Question

Sales/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (San Luis, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

They tell you what the job is and if your interested in it, they sale you the job, they will hire ANYONE

Interview Questions

• The only way they will reject you is if you're in drugs or if you have commited fraud   Answer Question

Negotiation

$9 an hour plus commission

Sale Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Johnson City, TN) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was very basic. You would even have to wait for the interviewer to write what you were saying down. They didn't even ask me to mock sell something. It was very underwhelming.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not negotiatino

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Junction City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Junction City, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

I waited forever for someone to actually interview me after taking my test. After I finally got my interview, it went pretty well. I have no complaints there.. they conducted a saliva drug test and had me sign paperwork. I was hired on the spot upon testing. Simple.

Interview Questions

• How did you score so high on the sales test if youve never been in sales before?   1 Answer

Phone Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Johnson City, TN).

Interview

I came in to the HR department and took a brief test. Afterwards I had a quick interview with a supervisor who was largely disinterested in the process. I was hired the same day and started training the next week.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation involved.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Junction City, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Junction City, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

You come in full out an application afterwards you take a test on their computers and then you get your first interview and drug screen via mouth swab if everything is good then they call you and you come back for a second interview

Interview Questions

• Give me a description of a positive experience at your previous employer and how did it make you feel   Answer Question
    • Pick any item in this room and try to sale it to me.   Answer Question

Credit and Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Johnson, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The process started with a common knowledge test and typing test.after which you are given a fail or pass.If passed you will meet with supervisior and ask about past work history and experience.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Sacramento, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

it was a bit of a wait, but it was brief and on point. you go through a typing and hearing test, then you wait in a small room, interviewer comes in usually one of the supervisors, you go in the call center and get to witness how the environment is, you go to one of the cubicles and they ask questions about you.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing they asked you?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (San Luis, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

There's not much to say about ur first interview once u complete application u wait for a sup to call ur name and sit in a lil room. And he will ask a few questions

Interview Questions

• If you had a tablet for sell how will you convince customer to buy it from you   Answer Question