Cover image for Advantage Solutions

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Advantage Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 614 of over 614 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Advantage Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions

Interview

Recruiter reached out, sent me a calendly link to set up phone screen, said she wanted to have me talk to the hiring manager, then silence for weeks. I reached out again, a week later she responded and said she wanted me to talk to the hiring manager. I gave my availability, then silence again!! It’s now been almost 2 months since she initially reached out. So disappointing to be ghosted. If you don’t want to move me forward, then just tell me that. Communication is key.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Milwaukee, WI)

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter who talked alot. Turns out the hiring manager wasn't very interested in me after spending lots of time interviewing and I felt it was a waste of time.

What people are saying about Advantage Solutions

Salaries in Tech

3 months ago

works at

Advantage Solutions

My company Advantage Solutions offered me one amount in my interview and I did not end up getting that salary on my Offer. After a month of push back with the recruiter, John Jay Lee, he told me the company does this by default. They will keep giving me the wrong amount or wait till I lose interest. I took the role and told my manager and he said this is a rampant issue, and had me talk with my director who also is aware. HR refuses to do anything. What legal recourse do I have?

5 Comments

Advertising

257K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/advertising

Got a burning question about interviews at Advantage Solutions? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Advantage Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

Thorough and inclusive dialogue that supported understanding the mutual fit of job roles. Great questions regarding experience, skill set and how these influence the level of success. I was very enthusiastic about becoming part of the organization!

Interview Questions
  • What is the capacity for creativity within this role?

Anonymous Employee in Inland Empire

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Inland Empire)

Interview

It involved a series of Zoom and telephone interviews over a number of weeks from various a recruiter and various levels of management. Additionally, there was an interview following the viewing of a video.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Advantage Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions

Interview

It was all virtual, and fairly routine. Timing was more of the issue having to setup multiple appointments. It would have been better if the both could have been setup at once.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (New York, NY)

Interview

Easy interview process. Phone Interview followed by a video interview where, you have a more personal interview experience. You don't need anything special to access the video interview. You can do it from your computer, tablet, or phone.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my retail sales experience

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Springfield, VA) in Aug 2023

Interview

Short, sweet and straight to the point. Was given my response to being hired or not after the interview. Was on time being interviewed and learned about the fast growth with the company.

Interview Questions
  • Have I ever worked with people in the customer service field?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Dallas, GA) in Aug 2023

Interview

The whole interview process Was very quick and I got another interview in less than a week. It was cool it was all via Virtual call. They explained every detail of the job. Tood work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Advantage Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions

Interview

process is fine and good through out the interview and people are good and asked string communicative questions and also very reliable and convenient questions which are very useful and its quiet good and very useful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Advantage Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions

Interview

Typical interview with many behavioral questions. Pretty free flowing and comfortable. Laid back over the computer interview. Two managers interview for ideal candidate. Fairly simple process and didn't last too long.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 614 Interviews

Advantage Solutions Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Advantage Solutions as 65.9% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.05 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Systems Engineer and 3D Designer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Market Manager and Marketing roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Advantage Solutions takes an average of 14.96 days when considering 592 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Marketing had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Human Resources Recruiter roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 180 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Advantage Solutions according to 592 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.93%

Advantage Solutions logo

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

ComEd

Got booted from my former position about 4 years ago, which I LOVED. I have the impression I was "kept" in sympathy. Now that I have my feet beneath me, I feel like I'm running in place. Over the past 2 years, I've probably applied for about 100 positions in other departments. True, a few were unlikely moonshots, but for the most part I didn't misrepresent myself. Am I the world's worst interviewer? Otherwise.. shouldn't I have been accepted elsewhere, by choice?

3 Comments

Administrative Assistant

I haven't worked since Jan. 2020 when my job as administrative assistant for the Hospitalist group was eliminated. I can't begin to count the number of applications submitted, interviews I've had, jobs that I was told were mine then they weren't, etc. Several jobs have fallen through or not panned out. I am not a job hopper and want to stay where I go. I have a zoom interview tomorrow for a front desk receptionist position at an oral surgeon's office. Any interview tips are appreciated.

3 Comments

Meta

Hey all, I’m looking for advice on program manager hypothetical interviews such as: “what would you do if X happened?” Is there a particular thing or core value that Bloomberg looks for? Thanks!

0 Comments