Advantage Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advantage Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.1

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions.

Interview

The interview process was very simple, over the phone. The hirng process took some time (about two weeks!) and the online trainings were always a nightmare! Trainings are overkill but not very helpful when it comes to the hands-on day to day job. The online systems that they use are also very problematic.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions.

Interview

Called by recruiter then had skype call with regional manager, easy process. They do drug test and check driving record. They had my supervisor come and train me for a week, then a peer trainer for a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome an conflict at work and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Rogers, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview with hiring manager for an hour and discussed the position responsibilities and prior experience, The interview was a phone interview and very formal. It took about 10 minutes to go through the responsibilities of the position and then the remaining 45 minutes we discussed prior work experience and skills that I have acquired over the years that would assist me in this position.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will assist you in this position?   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenner, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Kenner, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

The process was very quick and easy . The recruiter and manger were both nice and understanding and willing to help in anyway they could to help you find the perfect job that's fits in with your life.

Full Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Raleigh, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

went over my resume- got a quick tour of the store- sounds like a fast paced job with a lot of driving in between sites- mileage rate not so great

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Simple in person interview at one of the vendor booths. was very casual walked around the Costco and was asked typical interview questions. Was not intimated at all it was more of a conversation if anything.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

First two interviews with recruiter over phone then in person interview with hiring manager. Easy process, very friendly. Mostly asked questions about resume and experience. Offered job about three weeks after first interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and how it can contribute to this role.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apollo Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Apollo Beach, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Completed all the initial online application process resulting in a phone screening. I was emailed interview questions from the supplier Advantage Solutions was representing as well as Advantage questions I should be prepared for during my online skype interview. I did lots of reading and research on both companies to prepare and have a solid interview. Proceeded to have the interview that went well. This is when things broke down. Communication stopped so I contacted the company to follow up. At this point I was told the territory position I applied to was being rearranged and it could take some time. At this point I asked if the application I submitted will still be good or will I have to reapply and go through the process again. I was told I would have no need that my application will simply slide over to whatever position is created or available but it will take some time and they couldn't give me a time frame. I started noticing a few weeks later positions being posted and emailed back if I was still being considered. At this point I was told that the position I applied for was abolished but I could reapply to others. I specifically asked weeks prior to this if I needed to reapply and was told "no need" but now I'm told another story. It was pretty disappointing because this seemed like a strong company that I was highly interested in but this process and communication was very poor, sloppy, and frankly a bit dishonest.

Interview Questions

• How many years of retail/sales experience do you have total?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online about 4 weeks ago and received a short phone call a few days later giving me a description of what the job was. The lady that called was extremely helpful, she then instructed me after the phone call that I had to prepare for another interview along with a 1-2 minute video describing "My Brand" (aka: What make's you the person to hire).

The next interview was with the same lady. We discussed the process of the video and how/if I enjoyed making it. She then asked me several behavioral questions and after answering them she gave me tips for my next interview. I was also allowed to choose the location that I wanted to relocate to and the next interview was based on that selection.

The final interview was a week later, it was a Skype interview with the team you would be placed with. This interview lasted about 40 minutes, mine specifically had two gentleman who took turns asking me questions. I was then told I would hear back from Advantage Solutions soon.

A couple day's later I got a job offer.

The overall process was very simple and very efficient. They were always on time and very informative to talk to!

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in April 2017.

Interview

it was ok, easy, process as far as questions. disappointing when they stopped the interview process with no reason. I was scheduled for a third interview when they cancelled at the last minute with no reasoning.