Advantage Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advantage Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Gurnee, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the company recruiter and then emailed me with details and link to the application. that I filled out online. The next day we talked on the phone and I was hired over the phone as I had lots of customer service and Demo experience.

Interview Questions

• What kind of customer service experience you have.   1 Answer

Leadership Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then got a call a few weeks later, as a screening process. I then had to make a 2 minute video describing "my brand", and discussed the process the next day.

Interview Questions

• What is a way that you professionally dealt with a partner or peer that was not behaving properly?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Fresno, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and pretty basic. I applied on a Thursday, literally two hours later I got a call for a phone interview the next day as well as telling me about the job's requirements and making sure I'm able to do everything required. I felt the interview went terribly, but the woman who interviewed me said she thought I was a good candidate. I got a call the following Monday with a job offer and by the next Friday I had the job.

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Niagara Falls, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was fast and efficient. Professional and classy. They ask lot of questions pertaining to the job and expectations. They give you questions on demonstrating and test your answers.

Interview Questions

• If i have ever demonstrated products before?   1 Answer
    • If they offered me the position, do i have reliable transportation to work?   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Lansing, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, 1 week later a phone interview, 3 weeks later an in person interview, 2 weeks later another phone interview. After all this no word, I called and job was offered to another. Do NOT waste your time with this company. READ the reviews. Luckily I accepted another position as a DM way better.

Grill Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Dallas, TX).

Interview

First we spoke on the phone then I was called in for a face-to-face interview with two managers went very well they got back to me after a week or two and hired me

Interview Questions

• can you come up with recipes on your own   1 Answer

Beauty Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions.

Interview

Interview was over the phone, and second interview was over web chat. Easy questions about my experience and background with the beauty industry. They said that I looked professional, and made sure I was easy to talk to and customer service oriented.

Interview Questions

• -Asked if I had previous experience in the beauty industry   2 Answers

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions.

Interview

First I was interviewed over the phone, second interview also over the phone, final interview face to face. It was easy , then training week. On line trainings several times. Back ground check, drugs screen, computer skills test,

Interview Questions

• How would I make sure that my employees will perform their duties when I have many stores under my responsibility   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in January 2017.

Interview

Straight forward and typical interview procedure. First was the phone call discussing the position along with salary requirements, start date, hiring time-frame, etc. Group interview which was very relaxed in a laid back environment.

Interview Questions

• Who is your friend that works here and referred you to this role?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews and an in person one. The people were all enthusiastic and very nice. Everyone had nothing but great things to say about the company and were keen on sharing their thoughts and experiences.