Advantage Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 589 of over 589 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Application

Interview

Was a three Interview process, starting with the recruiter then the district manager and then the regional manager. Two interviews were done on the web and one in person. The questions were relatively basic and simple questions.

Interview Questions
  • Generic questions: Work experience Learning Style Training/Mentoring of associates
    Answer Question

Advantage Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions

Interview

They were all over the phone on atleast two different occasions. Always came through on different phone numbers from Texas. Extremely easy. Asked about working alone and hours that you are available.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have Customer service experience?

The latest conversations about Advertising

18 Comments

Advertising

119.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Advantage Solutions~9287
Join the conversation on

Advantage Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in Feb 2022

Interview

I was told what the job was; no questions were asked. The manager seemed determined to find a quick replacement. No proper training was offered during the process. The manager seemed half-witted and problematic with authority.

Advantage Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in Dec 2021

Interview

A total of 2 interviews. Both times there were two people asking questions. Essentially they asked questions to see where I would best fit within the team. It was a very straight forward interview, so for preparation, I recommend being authentic and express how different experiences can relate to this position.

Interview Questions
  • Do you see yourself more of a person that runs analytics or gives presentation on analytics ran for a client?

Advantage Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions

Interview

Quick phone screening and then a short interview with a test. It was all very simple and everybody was very nice. Overall it was an enjoyable experience, and I would recommend if looking to get a job quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was very professional. The interviewer was so caring and down to earth. It was a very relaxed and caring interview. The time spent in the interview was not even intimidating at all. The person looked very excited and intrigued by what I shared. Was really sharing some amazing feedback. That was refreshing to hear as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in West Kelowna, BC

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (West Kelowna, BC)

Interview

Got a phone call and had to do a quick phone interview. Easy enough to schedule had a lot of openings. Easy interview as well basically there only requirement was have a pulse

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Ogden, UT)

Interview

Scout interview, phone interview, essay, video interview. The process was a little much for a not that great job. The thing that bothered me is that one person implied I had the job and after my last interview they went with someone else. That’s fine, but they never contacted me to let me know the position had been filled. Well, the person they chose didn’t work out so they asked me to start the process all over again if I still want the job- this is for someone who previously worked in another branch of the company for several years and left in good standing

Interview Questions
  • They asked for an essay. It wasn’t too challenging but 3-4 interviews plus an essay is pretty intense for a low level position

Anonymous Employee in San Pedro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (San Pedro, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

I had two interviews with Advantage Solutions over the past month; both were held via ZOOM call. The first was more of a feeling out process. It felt like a conversation more than an interview, which I enjoyed. The second was focused on my background, expereinces, what the job entails, and why the company should choose me to represent them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Tampa, FL)

Interview

I had two interviews. Both were done virtually. Interviews focused on customer service and management skills and experience. Interviews were laid back and very informational. Hiring process moved quickly and efficiently.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 589 Interviews

Advantage Solutions Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Advantage Solutions as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.03 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Retail Sales Merchandiser and Retail Sales Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Brand Ambassador and Event Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Advantage Solutions takes an average of 15 days when considering 573 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Event Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Leadership Development Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Advantage Solutions according to 573 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.13%