Advantage Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advantage Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2018

2.0

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions.

Interview

First round was a phone interview. Asked many typical behavioral questions. As long as you are ready to answer those, it will be a good experience. Not much pressure. However, the second round involves more preparation.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was decent. They asked me pretty blatant and open ended questions. I ended up accepting and was eager to work here. Unfortunately, the interview with the manager was cut short and so they hired me on the sppot

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in April 2013.

Interview

phone interview. there were 2 of them. Very brief quick, pleasant. first interviewed by company screener then by sales manger. They were efficient wanted immediate response. Evrything was done by phone and on line, I never met anyone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

take it or leave it

Leadership Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then got a call a few weeks later, as a screening process. I then had to make a 2 minute video describing "my brand", and discussed the process the next day.

Interview Questions

• What is a way that you professionally dealt with a partner or peer that was not behaving properly?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call discussing interest in the position and a brief background about it. Talked about various things including academic background and career aspirations. The next round of interviewing was to submit a video about your "brand" and then a follow up discussion about your "brand". This round ended with setting up a final round of interviewing with the location that I chose to pursue the program. Spoke to the supervisor for about 30 minutes and at the end was told I would hear back regarding an offer or not in the following weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Anaheim, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Online based on a presentation prompt they give you before the interview. Difficulty depends n which office you will be interviewing for be prepared for technical difficulties as they do occur often with the software.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Phone interview, video project, phone interview with recruiting manager, phone interview with VP or your department. None were actually in person, all on phone or video conference. Quick process. Recruiters were very helpful.

Interview Questions

• career goals, explain your experience, what do you know about ASM>   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Boulder, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Two 30 min phone calls with HR. First one was a basic personality one and the second one was a little more in depth on how your past experience would benefit you at AS. Last was a Skype interview with 2 AS team members where you presented your deck on your CPG knowledge. The presentation was 15 min long and then there is a Q&A about your skills as well as the presentation

Interview Questions

• How did your previous jobs prepare you for this program?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions.

Interview

I applied online and received a call shortly after to set up a phone interview. It went well and they just wanted to get to know you and ask some questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two steps. First, there was a phone interview with HR. Then, there was a Skype interview that included the normal interview type STAR questions followed by a presentation you would have to present to the interviewer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate my salary