Advantage Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advantage Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2018

2.0

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions.

Interview

Interviews pretty easy but hiring process took too long. The first interview was a short in-person introduction with the team lead and the next interview was with the team that I would potentially be working with. Overall, it was an easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Telephone, TX).

Interview

telephone interview, i was called by the hiring manager and asked me do you like cooking ? then they asked are thinking of this job as temporary ? then explain me how you are going to convince the customer to buy the product.

Interview Questions

• Do you like cooking, explain how you are going to tell customer how the product is beneficiary to them......   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Dallas, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Easy basic interview questions. Recruiter was very friendly to talk to. Pay rate offered was too low compared to other Brand Ambassador jobs and the have a non competition clause when you accept this employment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you needed to overcome a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Prescott, AZ).

Interview

mine was done while I was at home from my computer. I then had to go to the local Sams club to finish it up, then I was hired

Interview Questions

• how well do you do with people   1 Answer

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

The interviewer was professional, informative and friendly. Represented the company in a positive way, communicated the requirements of the position and expressed enthusiasm for the company and the new project that has created the need for the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to carry light displays?   1 Answer

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in February 2018.

Interview

First Phone call came from CA office (I’m in NYC). The person was very nice and gave me some info about the job and the rather low starting pay of $11. Hr. She said she liked me and she was setting me up with a 2nd phone interview at the work site the next day. The job entails working Friday, Saturday and Sundays for 6 hour shifts. Waiting on 2nd call.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any limits on when you can work? Can you work weekends?   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicopee, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Chicopee, MA).

Interview

Very informative. Interviewer shared the duties and what to expect. Wanted to know what questions I had. Come prepared with questions. Smile and be yourself! Interview was only 10-15 minutes. Arrive 10 minutes early to prepare

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me?   1 Answer

Business Financial Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Eden Prairie, MN) in January 2018.

Interview

It was more of a get to know you type of interview. There were three upper management in the room. They were very nice. They didn't ask much interview questions, just describe your past employment.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between working in a team or working individually, what would you choose and why?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions.

Interview

First round was a phone interview. Asked many typical behavioral questions. As long as you are ready to answer those, it will be a good experience. Not much pressure. However, the second round involves more preparation.

Food Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Shade, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Maple Shade, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Got call from recruiter Vanna talked to her the sent for interview with Marie Clare Hummel at BJs in Nj. Spoke to Vanna about the Joc and a 401 k that is offered

Interview Questions

• If I could engage with people   1 Answer