Advantage Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2018

2.0

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicopee, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Chicopee, MA).

Interview

Very informative. Interviewer shared the duties and what to expect. Wanted to know what questions I had. Come prepared with questions. Smile and be yourself! Interview was only 10-15 minutes. Arrive 10 minutes early to prepare

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me?   1 Answer

Business Financial Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Eden Prairie, MN) in January 2018.

Interview

It was more of a get to know you type of interview. There were three upper management in the room. They were very nice. They didn't ask much interview questions, just describe your past employment.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between working in a team or working individually, what would you choose and why?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions.

Interview

First round was a phone interview. Asked many typical behavioral questions. As long as you are ready to answer those, it will be a good experience. Not much pressure. However, the second round involves more preparation.

Food Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Shade, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Maple Shade, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Got call from recruiter Vanna talked to her the sent for interview with Marie Clare Hummel at BJs in Nj. Spoke to Vanna about the Joc and a 401 k that is offered

Interview Questions

• If I could engage with people   1 Answer

Club Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions.

Interview

The interview was a joke. Although you're interviewing for a very low paying job (32K), the person interviewing me was on an ego trip (very typical of the people who work in this company) and asked all sorts of long interview questions. Kept me for over an hour when this interview could have easily been 15-20 minutes. It's an entry level job.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the questions I was asked. It was a long time ago. The questions were simple, but the interview was way too long for such an entry level position.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions.

Interview

Applied online and received a call a few hours later. The recruiter said he wanted to set a time and date for a phone interview, so we did that.

The phone interview (he called me about 15 minutes late) lasted about ten minutes and consisted of mostly basic questions. It was more of a phone screen. He spent a couple minutes talking about what the position entails, then asked me a few questions, then asked if I had any questions for him. He asked me to tell him a little bit about myself, if I had reliable transportation, my approach to staying organized, etc. I felt like everything went well and I passed the screening. He said he was going to set me up for a second interview and then sent me an E-mail with more information.

The next business day I received a call from a staffing manager who wanted to set up a Skype interview, so we picked a time and date. So I got ready and waited for him to call me on Skype. He never called. I waited over half an hour. I finally called him twice, no answer, left a voicemail the second time, never heard back from him. A couple hours later, I received an E-mail from the first guy who called me, saying that they have decided to pursue other candidates.

This was frustrating. Unprofessional and rude. They could have let me know ahead of time or called me to cancel the Skype interview, and I would have been understanding. But this was ridiculous, especially the way the guy was clearly trying to avoid me.

Interview Questions

• What do you use to stay organized?   1 Answer

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Irvine, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. Applied online, HR lady reached out to me to schedule a phone interview with her. That interview was all typical interview questions "tell me about yourself" "what do you know about Advantage" things like that. The second interview was with the Finance manager. Pretty basic questions again. Then if you get that, an in-person interview with VP of Finance.

Consumer Electronics Sales Representative (Part Time) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

This place is a complete and utter joke! Missed calls and timelines set BY THE RECRUITER (who by the way likes to prospect and recruit over facebook messenger), The Hiring manager was perfectly fine except when she point blank tells you that you are going to be bored doing this job. Once the offer letter comes through expect to receive some high-pressure tactics to sign on the dotted line from the recruiter who is trying to get paid... 3 phone calls and 4 facebook messages later i had to tell him to back off as this is a second job and i made as such clear from the onset, and my company does not allow personal email to be opened (all the provider sites are actually blocked). do not expect any form of communications from these people either around getting the paperwork filled out within a certain amount of time. They will simply rescind the offer despite communicating with them that you will have it filled out by a certain date.

Interview Questions

• there were no questions other than to make sure that I understood the role and had some sales experience   1 Answer

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in October 2017.

Interview

Three phone interviews with successively higher management. Was initially called by a recruiter which constituted the first interview. Next was to fill out an application online and a couple days I was called by the next level. A couple days later was the final interview with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions: are you old enough to serve alcohol, what days are you available to work, etc.   Answer Question

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

She was very distracted. She asked basic interview questions but would get off topic and talk about her personal life. We were interrupted by another employee and she proceeded to tell me how she thought he was annoying. It was very unprofessional.