Advantage Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 574 of over 574 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Advantage Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions

Interview

All interviews were via phone. Several one on one interview with Department Directors and Direct Managers. Prepare to come with situational responses. Process took about a week and response was quick.

Interview Questions
  • Past related experience and asked several situational questions.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Advantage Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions

Interview

Good interview process. Checked for knowledge of position I was applying for, previous work experience, and what area i lived in. The rest was basic line of questions for interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • What was your reason for leaving your previous position.

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Indore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Hr interview for communication skills and technical interview for technical skills .....and all questions are totally related to the angular........i am very satisfied with the process.and also it is very good experience of interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Advantage Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Solutions

Interview

The interview process was a two round interview. At first, you going to speak to a manager and talk about your experience and your background. If you past the first round you’re invited for a second interview to further discuss the position and salary

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working in tech?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Winnipeg, MB) in Jan 2021

Interview

It did not take too long. I had to do a series of assessment tests ranging from speaking into my microphone to how I would address customers in certain situations. I am still waiting for feedback on my interview. This was my first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Sacramento, CA) in Jul 2020

Interview

They asked me questions regarding my experience, they asked me customer service questions. They asked me how my availability is and if a certain wage is okay and if I was interested in accepting the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Three rounds: 1. Phone Screening with recruiter 2. Business Acumen with Director Level person from New York 3. Technical Interview with Director Level person from California regarding Power BI technical issues and questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

First a phone screen with the recruiter, then an email to see availability to interview with the Hiring Manager. Second interview was with the hiring manager supervisor and the 3 phone interview was with the VP of sales.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Houston, TX) in Dec 2019

Interview

it was warm and welcoming, thorough and the past data I had were checked with my present answers. t least three persons touched base but after them it was all on my own thru links , so I was learning along the way - hit and miss since I am not a techie.

Interview Questions
  • How did I leave the company last year

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Tampa, FL) in Nov 2019

Interview

Text email and phone call - pleasant woman interviewed me- very upfront and clear about job requirements, schedule , pay, and all around details. Discussion of travel and reimbursement for overnight jobs .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 574 Interviews