Aegis Therapies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aegis Therapies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aegis Therapies (Lynchburg, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was fairly informal. I was told about the position mostly, and I was asked if I had questions for them frequently. I was asked generic questions such as: "Why I decided to apply for this position?", "Are you willing to relocate?", "Tell me about your experience.".... etc.

Speech Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Therapies (Madison, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Brief screening with recruiter and an in person interview and tour with the DOR. The interview was friendly and laid back. I was also introduced to other rehab staff at this time.

Interview Questions

• Experience related questions.
      What would you do if a co-worker did not follow your recommendation?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aegis Therapies (Ormond Beach, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview / Hiring Process: Telephone Screen interview with the Director for the region (he is an OT). I then visited the facility in Ormond Beach, FL and had an in- person "meeting" with a PTA and other team members (SLP, PT, 3 more PTAs, COTAs, etc). I was offered and accepted position verbally. AEGIS followed-up with formal a written offer and I then formally accepted their offer (in writing).

Interview Questions

• None of their questions were difficult. Very standard questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hays, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Therapies (Hays, KS) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted in a timely manner by HR and supervisory staff. The interview was laid back and friendly in nature. I was encouraged to follow up with questions as needed.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience completing swallow evaluations?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aegis Therapies (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

It has been very quick and straight forward process. Very through and detailed information provided about company as well the job requitements. Very friendly approach. HR Specialist was not found prompt responding.

Interview Questions

• Why I am looking for a job.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Therapies in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online on a job posting board. They called to set up an interview within 2 weeks of submitting my application. Waited about 4 (long) weeks before hearing back, and in that time I did not hear from the DOR I interviewed with (I don't think she was allowed to respond). The recruiter was very professional and answered all of my questions via email and phone, and sent over benefit information right away.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with modalities?
      Do you work well with others?
      How do you handle difficult patients?

My interviewer was the DOR and did not seem to be going off of any type of script.   Answer Question

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Therapies (Augusta, GA).

Interview

Face to face interview covering questions on patient care, billing, situations, and where I want to go with my career. Interviewer was professional and knowledgeable about physical therapy. Very relaxed interview while being thorough enough to weed out people just who won't fit the setting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peru, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aegis Therapies (Peru, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me and stated "we offered the job to someone today, if they refuse, I will bring you in for an interview." The next week, I received a call from the recruiter to set up an interview.
    The interviewer did not ask me any questions. Gave me a tour, answered my questions. She stated that she was interviewing another candidate later this week. I never heard anything back from her or the recruiter.

PRN PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aegis Therapies (Louisville, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online, the Recruiter contacted me, set up the interview, and I was interviewed by the rehab manager onsite. They set up the interview very quickly and were easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• Is your schedule flexible and are you available to work during the week?   Answer Question

SLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aegis Therapies (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Piece of cake. Over the phone. Met rehab staff and facility managers. Was hired on 2nd phone interview and followed up with short onsite more of a greet and meet. 1st regional manager had a heart of gold, compassionate, understanding and very easy to work for. Got progressively worst.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Countered 1x