Air Canada Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 751 of over 751 interviews

What people are saying about Air Canada

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC) in Oct 2021

Interview

Everything is virtual now so, have your pc/laptop/smartphone with you! First things first, get your 2 covid-19 vaccines! And if your CV looks good, you'll receive an e-mail invitation to do a video interview. This interview contains 22 questions (English & French.) There's 3 videos to record (1st one is to introduce yourself, 2nd... you shared a situation with an angry customer, 3rd is you tell them what you do in customer service.) Look, these questions could be different for everybody, but at least you have an idea. The rest of the questions are just to type in the answers. If they liked what you've submitted, they will send you an e-mail invitation for another interview. This one is a live video interview. They are 2 different people who does the interviews. One of my friends got the other one who does a lot of English interviews and only 1 French question. Mine are all in French and these questions are 4-5 questions events that she wants you to share, more like 'tell me a story that you have experienced...' They're all about customer service and your past experiences. It's approx. 15-20 mins long. Overall, it was a great experience. I did not feel any pressure because the interviewer was so nice. I've asked her one question and I think it's nice if you do as well. Having a lot of experiences in aviation and customer service experiences helps too. Then she explained me the next steps to do & the job position. Then, she asked me to rate myself as an employee and the last question was "Are you ready to attend the 2-4 weeks training period?' After that, she told me to check my air Canada profile online, because there is a task I needed to sign. Two hours later, I've received another e-mail for background check from Mints. Now, when you get through all these steps, this only means you're on board! And I hope you'll pass the training! I'm on my training period! Good luck everyone!

Interview Questions
  • Check my interview process section.
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Air Canada (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

Interview process seem to be different every year, different between mainline and rouge. Took me about 4 months but everyone's progress is different. 1. Online application 2. Phone screening 3. Live video interview 4. Language tests 5. Face to face - group discussion 6. Online behavioural tests 7. Background check 8. Medical exam 9. Offer Long process but worth it. Your are not there to compete with other candidates, don't try to outshine others.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Phone interview followed by an invitation to write a technical knowledge test. If you have any experience as a dispatcher in Canada, the knowledge test will be simple. Following the knowledge test, successful candidates will be given a face-to-face interview (pre-COVID). If you are chosen to continue, an over-the-top physical exam (full medical exam) will be conducted including drug screen. Note: Despite being physically healthy and having screened negative for all tested substances, I (highly suspect) my exam was deemed a fail as I self-disclosed taking a prescription medication (which I had taken for over 10 years) for a mental health condition that does not impact/impair my ability to perform my job in the slightest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Very easy and straightforward. Pre screening call and then one interview after the call. Heard back within 2 weeks. Standard questions nothing shocking or surprising. Do your research and you’ll be fine

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2021

Interview

Smooth and easy. The recruiter called me the very next day that I applied. He gave me an interview that same week. The process was extremely fast, the questions were easy and the staff was understanding when i said i needed more time to think about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

three stage interview the first round was HR round and the second round was operations and the third round was back with the HR. I am still waiting for the offer and hopefully should get it soon

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

HR specified this is early stage of interview, but will definitely advise whether the interview result is positive. Haven't heard back for 2 months now, neither replying to my emails.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Face to Face interview in which you will be asked questions based on your previous work experience. If you pass that, it is followed by a group interview where you will act out a scenario on the plane. If you pass that, you will get an invitation to do a medical test on a future date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

phone interview with basic questions however sometimes the answer they are looking for is not clear. they described the position role and wanted to ensure i knew what i was applying for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

grouping phone interview, in person interview and meeting with managers. the whole process will take approx 1 to 2 months to complete. So be patient. There will be multiple level of interview conducted. They probably outsources the first round of interview and then conduct by the company hr

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 751 Interviews