Air Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Key Biscayne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Canada (Key Biscayne, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online March 6 ,2017 in Miami .got an email 5 minutes later for an interview on HireVue. It was very easy questions , about 18. All in English.havent heard from them yet.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AC?
      What is teamwork?
      What's the roll of a CSA?
      Tell me about a situation where you went above and beyond for a customer ?
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was very slow process. Online video interview was little weird. You need to have web cam and speaker or mic to process online interview.
    You will get response only if you qualified.

Interview Questions

• What is your best customer service experience which beyond customers expectation?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada in October 2016.

Interview

I received a call from AC Talent Acquisition a couple of weeks after I have submitted my application online. I was asked if I am available for a brief pre-screening interview and was asked several questions in English and French about my competences, experience, was given a couple of inflight scenarios and asked to provide solutions (15 mins). The next day I was scheduled language assessment tests over the phone (English, French (10 mins) and other (10mins)) where they asked similar questions while for the third language I was asked to translate the inflight passenger announcements. The next round was composed of intelligence and personality online tests (roughly 1- to 1,5 hours). For the learning abilities/intelligence tests you will need a lot of concentration, stay focused and work quickly. The following day I was scheduled for a F2F interview the same week. The interview followed by a group interview (if you were selected). Each group is composed of 4-6 applicants observed by a couple of AC representatives while you are given inflight situations and asked to discuss and provide solutions. Showcase your team spirits, positive and helpful demeanor and exhibit an air of confidence, you are mostly being judged by the attitude. Selected candidates have been assigned medical appointments right after the group interview, others were released with a promise to contact them in 4-6 weeks which probably does not necessarily mean that they were not picked.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a FA for AC? Tell me about your current job. Talk about a time when you went an extra mile for a customer. Difficult co-worker. Stressful situation and how you handled it...   4 Answers

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got reached by e - mail , they scheduled an interview. Were interested, why me? why they? Interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Fleet Manager for AC? Tell me about your current job. Talk about a time when you went an extra mile for a customer. Difficult co-worker. Stressful situation and how you handled it...
      ↳
      Answer Question

Customer Sales and Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied around May 18th 2016, got an interview 2-3 weeks later. Got an offered the next day after my interview, then drug tested 2 days after. Took a week to start the job, now going to Miami next week for official training.

Interview Questions

• two couples on the way to Hawaii for honey moon, two different seats they want to sit together but cant, how do you fix this problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I took the offer right away,

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Tampa, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Apply online. Got a several calls in regards to situations and languages then set up an interview with someone from corporate. If you pass that interview then you will sit and wait to meet them manager andbifbthe manager likes you you will get the job

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where it was a stressful situation and how you handled it   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Air Canada (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The whole process can be a little slow so try to be patient. The interviews with Air Canada staff were fast and dynamic. Recruiters, Managers and supervisors very professional. I got the job and I am very happy with my new career.

Interview Questions

• Most questions related to Customer services skills   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

You will be asked about your personality and work experience with the airline industry. Also, questions on how you feel working in a team, good and bad experiences with customers and how you've handled it.

Interview Questions

• How did you recover a missed opportunity with an irate customer?   1 Answer

Pricing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Air Canada (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online at www.aircanada.com and found the hiring director on "linkedin" to personally send my resume to. Within 6-weeks I was called by the HR department for a quick phone interview that just went over my resume and a few technical skills. 4-weeks after my phone interview I was ask to come for an in-person interview at their HQ in YUL. Interview was about 1.5 hours long and met with 3 different individuals (Pricing Director, RM Director, and HR Director). 4-weeks after the in-person interview an offer was given.

Interview Questions

• - What's an optimal load factor for any given flight?
      - Who are Air Canada's biggest competators and why?
      - What are some current events today effecting the Airline industry?
      - What would you do as Manager in your first week of employment?
      - What is an effect pricing strategy for a flight flying from Toranoto to Rome?
      - What is your understanding of the A++ partnership?
      - What were your biggest accomplishments in your previous position?
      - How would you deal with a team that was unmotivated and what actions would you take to correct any issues?
      1 Answer

Air Canada offered $80,000 and 3-weeks vacation. Salary was low for Manager type position in the downtown Chicago area. Flight benefits were not as good as other US carriers and flying domestically would be a challage.

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Air Canada (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Very basic, pretty straight forward. The manager and his secretary asking you questions and writing them in a piece of paper. Average questions, nothing tricky. They give a not very accurate description of the position. Interview itself only took about 15-20 minutes. Wish they were a little more honest about everything.