Cover image for Air Canada

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Air Canada Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 898 of over 898 interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

I applied online and received predictive hire invitation in the next day. I completed and I received 2nd contact email after 3 days I completed the first one. I am wondering if someone had same experience that received with same interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Air Canada, etc.
    Answer Question

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Casual chat with air Canada representatives that does not require a lot of aviation industry’s knowledge. The interviewer also provide some scenarios to see your responses and your manner when facing difficult customers

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe an experience that you actually did exceed and beyond?

What people are saying about Air Canada

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Air Canada? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Air Canada employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Air Canada (Vancouver, BC) in Jan 2023

Interview

Interview process was fast, after doing online application they're quick to contact you. Though sms no less. But very friendly, seem nice, and caring during time of interview which was virtual interview

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2023

Interview

Very slow process, took over a month from applying through to the final piece of the process before a potential offer of employment. The role is primarily communicating with customers via email, ironically AC’s email communication was mediocre. The final step was to complete a Comprehension Test via Teams, however none of the links given in that email worked, and I was unable to access the meeting by manually entering the information. There were no contact numbers to call, and no direct email to someone who I could advise that the links were not working. I missed the opportunity to take the assessment. I emailed the general address used to send the invite, to no response. I emailed a company address of another recruiter I had been contacted by much earlier in the process, also to no response. Other than the issues in the final step to which they give no opportunity for resolution, the process was ok, just very lengthy.

Interview Questions
  • General questions as in most interviews. Times when you went above and beyond, times when you dealt with a stressful situation. Be succinct. Follow the STAR interview process and you’re fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2023

Interview

First a call interview for general questions. Lasted 20 mins. Next a virtual interview in Teams with Senior Mangers snd HR rep. This one lasted 45 mins. Very friendly vibe and professionally handled

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your previous experience with your previous employer

Air Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Easy, interviewers are very engaged. overall nice experience.The recruiter was proactive in communicating each step of the interview process and ensured that all the parties in the recruitment process are well prepared.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Brief and asked general questions about resume and why you want to work there. First round is with talent acquisition and second( if selected) with hiring manager and possibly other team members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

The worst interview of my career life! Everything seemed professional until they walked me in for the actual interview, assistant manager asked please sit here then the hiring manager walked in and the first thing he said sit on the other chair this is my favorite chair! Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you here? I don’t like the too much jumping showing on your resume? A lot of nonsense questions
  • If you’re looking for promotion or to grow quick, then this place is not for you.

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

easy and very simple. bylingval candidates are mostly demanded . behavioral questions. general travel experience are highly appreciated. union position. low salary. but an opportunity to enter the company. no boarders. you will start and then move ahead.

Interview Questions
  • your action with difficult clients

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint John, NB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Saint John, NB) in Dec 2022

Interview

The interview process was on two levels. The first level was the normal interview. The second stage is a language test to check your proficiency with the English and French languages.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to describe myself in relation to the job and to describe how I would manage difficult customers.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 898 Interviews

Air Canada Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Air Canada as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.81 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Flight Attendant and Customer Service Agent rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for CSSA and Customer Sales and Service Agent roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Air Canada takes an average of 29 days when considering 118 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Sales and Service Agent had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Flight Attendant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 36 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Air Canada according to 118 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.95%