Alberta Blue Cross Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alberta Blue Cross Interview Questions

Interviews at Alberta Blue Cross

Web Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

There were three written tests- aptitude, personality and related technical test. The first two were common for all positions and the last one usually related to the position you are applying. Then there was an interview which included atleast one HR person and more than two technical people. They asked more than 25 questions continuously regarding the current job you are doing and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Your past experience does not seem to match with the position we are offering? Why should we hire you?   1 Answer
    • Do you want to be a technical leader or people's leader?   Answer Question
    • how do you absorb a lot of learning in a short amount of time?   Answer Question
    • why do you want to join this organisation?   Answer Question
    • which is the most difficult situation you ever faced?   Answer Question

Web Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

Got a call ages after I applied, went in for an interview, had to take a "IQ test", personality test and skill test on a computer. Then had to sit with a panel of four people (one HR rep and the rest were from the team I would be joining) and answer questions.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

An hour of tests (written, math, personality) in a private room. Nice staff who made me very comfortable. Then a Panel interview where we reviewed the position, my qualifications, and the companies philosophy and history. It lasted about an hour and was very thorough.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with employees, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by three managers in the HR department after writing a test. The test was your standard IQ test that compared different shapes, math and questions to challenge your knowledge of English. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a good mix of technical and personal questions. There was a technical multiple choice written test as well. It was quick and the test had fairly general questions about the field.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years?   1 Answer

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had phone interview first asking typical questions like why I wanted the role. I was then called for a face to face interview with the manager and an HR staff. I had to take a data accuracy exam and a personality quiz on the same day. It took about 2 weeks before I heard back that I didn't get the role.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weakness, what to do when trying to meet a deadline and you're swamped with work   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross.

Interview

Typical admin interview with common behaviour questions. Nothing really stock out as it was very run of the mill. Took place at their downtown office and had to complete some skill-based testing on their computers (filing, typing speed, etc.)

Interview Questions

• How good are you adapting to new software?   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a phone interview. After a couple of weeks took two online tests. One IQ test and a technical quiz. The whole hiring process did take place within a month.

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross.

Interview

ABC phoned me within a week of my application and carried out a standard phone interview, letting me know that I would "for sure" hear back from them. After almost 4 weeks, I gave them a call and waited 3 business days until I left a second voicemail. I received a call from the same HR rep I interviewed with, except this time she sounded very annoyed that she had to phone me back ("What do you want" tone). I inquired about the position and she responded with very typical, standard responses. Very soon after, I found out that I didn't get the job via their emailing system. Overall, I found the phone interview to be outdated and old-fashioned.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this role?   1 Answer
    • Are you planning on taking any holidays in the relatively near future?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross.

Interview

First HR then Technical easy process I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week -

Interview Details Very employees selection process. I had 4 interviews with people at different management positions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes u can do it