Alder Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Alder (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

Met with 2 other candidates, received briefing on position requirements. Interview setting felt uncomfortable, and I received an offer after only one interview. Interview process was pretty informal, and I chose not to continue after.

Interview Questions
  • Early on in the interview they asked what one of my hobbies are, then later on I had to come up with a 2 minute pitch about why one should take up my hobby.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alder (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

Over the phone interview. Spoke with a very pleasant hiring manager who gave a good impression. They spoke about the job and mission and how families lives have been changed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alder

Application

I interviewed at Alder

Interview

I took the interview today and It was smooth and chase who interviewed me was very friendly. The whole interview process was not difficult as i thought. I would recommend applying

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Alder (Raleigh, NC) in Mar 2021

Interview

they interview you in a group, which is very odd. They only talked about the commission and how much you can make. It is a glorified door-to-door sales position. I would avoid this company, it is very sketchy on how they run things

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alder (Houston, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

Very smooth and easy, the interviewer was not hard to talk to what so ever it was more like a conversation. He well described the opportunity and I look forward to the next interview.

Interview Questions
  • What particular strengths do you have?

Alder

Application

I interviewed at Alder

Interview

Friendly, informative, encouraging Put me at ease. Got me excited about working with them. It is how interviews should be conducted. Took 30 minutes. All quest were relevant. No trick questions as such.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alder

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alder

Interview

It was really chill and smooth, the HR just asked a few simple questions that you can find on Glassdoor already. I did not prepare that much before the interview since I did not really want to be in this position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alder

Application

I interviewed at Alder

Interview

Group Interview. Explained company’s workings in-depth and was comprehensive in reviewing our sales ability. We had to bring our resume and it was a group interview and asked about our hobby’s and sell the hobby

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alder

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alder in Jan 2021

Interview

This is the slimiest and least professional company I’ve ever interviewed with. The first question they asked me was “Are you married?” Followed up with “Are you Mormon?” I was shocked that the first two questions were about my relationship status and my religion! Wtf? Then he proceeded with a completely transparent bait and switch. They brought me in to interview for a recruiting position and didn’t ask me anything about recruiting. They immediately tried to get me to agree to do summer sales for their company. Even after I told them I was only interested in the recruiting position, they still wouldn’t stop trying to get me to sign up for door-to-door sales. It became clear that it was all just a scam to try to get more summer sales people for their company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alder

Application

I interviewed at Alder

Interview

After applying for the position, the company's staff contacted me shortly to schedule a first interview. In the end of the first interview, the interviewer informed that I was eligible to continue in the process and scheduled a second interview with the location manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews

Alder Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Alder as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.94 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales and Marketing Internship and Customer Care Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Representative and Sales Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Alder takes an average of 15 days when considering 33 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Field Service Technician had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Recruiter roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Alder according to 33 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 26.79%