Alder Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alder

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alder (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

Over the phone interview. Spoke with a very pleasant hiring manager who gave a good impression. They spoke about the job and mission and how families lives have been changed.

Interview Questions
  • What has your previous job experience been?
    Answer Question

Alder

Application

I interviewed at Alder

Interview

I took the interview today and It was smooth and chase who interviewed me was very friendly. The whole interview process was not difficult as i thought. I would recommend applying

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alder (Houston, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

Very smooth and easy, the interviewer was not hard to talk to what so ever it was more like a conversation. He well described the opportunity and I look forward to the next interview.

Interview Questions
  • What particular strengths do you have?

Alder

Application

I interviewed at Alder

Interview

Friendly, informative, encouraging Put me at ease. Got me excited about working with them. It is how interviews should be conducted. Took 30 minutes. All quest were relevant. No trick questions as such.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alder

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alder

Interview

It was really chill and smooth, the HR just asked a few simple questions that you can find on Glassdoor already. I did not prepare that much before the interview since I did not really want to be in this position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alder

Application

I interviewed at Alder

Interview

Group Interview. Explained company’s workings in-depth and was comprehensive in reviewing our sales ability. We had to bring our resume and it was a group interview and asked about our hobby’s and sell the hobby

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alder

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alder in Jan 2021

Interview

This is the slimiest and least professional company I’ve ever interviewed with. The first question they asked me was “Are you married?” Followed up with “Are you Mormon?” I was shocked that the first two questions were about my relationship status and my religion! Wtf? Then he proceeded with a completely transparent bait and switch. They brought me in to interview for a recruiting position and didn’t ask me anything about recruiting. They immediately tried to get me to agree to do summer sales for their company. Even after I told them I was only interested in the recruiting position, they still wouldn’t stop trying to get me to sign up for door-to-door sales. It became clear that it was all just a scam to try to get more summer sales people for their company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alder

Application

I interviewed at Alder

Interview

After applying for the position, the company's staff contacted me shortly to schedule a first interview. In the end of the first interview, the interviewer informed that I was eligible to continue in the process and scheduled a second interview with the location manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alder

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alder in Dec 2020

Interview

It was easy, quick, over zoom and followed with a second interview over the phone. Nice people, easy to talk to, and open to what you have to say about yourself.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay working door to door sales? Are you okay to relocate? Tell me something about yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alder (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Straightforward questions and interview as a whole. Phone call interview and started off asking about how you were and general things which was a nice conversation starter. Interview lasted 20-25 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews