Alder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Sort:

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alder (Orem, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Very simple and straightforward. There was 2 weeks in between initial interview and second interview/job offer. The interview wasn't intimidating at all. It felt very friendly and natural. The questions asked were general and easy to understand.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in IT?   1 Answer

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Alder (American Fork, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

I had direct communication with the hiring manager and over the course of a two month period and multiple postings for the same position I was able to finally secure an interview. At the interview I was escorted to the hiring managers office and it appeared that even with the set appointment I seemed to be more of an inconvenience than a real candidate. During the interview I was informed that the position came open when he "fired" all the "weird designers" from the project because they cared way too much about what they were doing and not more about getting done what the company wanted.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking to get?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle completing projects when you want to work on them more but need to stay to a schedule?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to work independently or do you need others to get the work done?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alder (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process is fairly brief. They are looking for ambitious but ethical employees. If you are willing to work hard they will hire you and teach you the skills you need to be a successful sales rep. Confidence will go a long way because it is also an important trait in the position.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever been in sales before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alder (Orem, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

5 minutes long. If you’ve done sales before your pretty much one. Just act like them and they will like you! Good luck if you decide to do this job and have fun. I wouldn’t work at this place no matter how much money I made. I want to go to heaven.

Interview Questions

• Why are you qualified for the job.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alder.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, seeing if you are an outgoing person. Interview is meant to be fun so there is not a whole lot of pressure on you but they make you feel comfortable. Only had to do two interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alder (Orem, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

Extremely Easy, No qualifications, Summer Sales, They will accept anyone who can work hard and put in the effort. Majority of new hires are from management seeking to build his/her own team.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alder (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2013.

Interview

First off I made a good impression on a representative of the company, he then led me into how he was making money. I then questioned him about the company, showing genuine interest in what he was doing for work he then invited me to meet the owner. That was where the discussions about what was happening in the world took place, practically selling myself on general knowledge and communication skills the board employed me. I moved to Dallas two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How soon do you want your first million dollars.   1 Answer

Technical Support Level II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alder (Orem, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process could have been handled by one person, but it turned into a panel interview by 2 technical supervisors.
    I was asked to bring in a copy of my resume, and when I did they printed off another copy to read.
    There were some fairly basic questions asked, nothing which would indicate that you are interviewing for a technical / troubleshooting type of position, it was more in line of bro-talk, nothing serious.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure and how many calls were you expected to take at your last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, I was in and out within roughly 15 - 30 minutes.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alder (Orem, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online through indeed. Heard back from Taylla the same day I applied and set up my interview. The interview was about 30-40mins. I was pretty nervous about the interview. But Taylla was awesome and really professional.

Interview Questions

• Like most interviews I’ve done. They asked the question, “tell me a little about yourself”. I find this question redundant. However, when I was asked this time, we ended up talking about my passions and my strengths. It was great because it seemed like they are not just looking for another person. But, they are looking for people who will fit Alder and their values.   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alder (Orem, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

The Interview was great! Did my interview with Taylla. She was professional, really nice, and really got to know me. Made me feel excited to be apart of a great team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself   1 Answer