Alexandria Real Estate Equities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alexandria Real Estate Equities

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Alexandria Real Estate Equities (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with numerous employees. It was a lengthy process but I was kept well informed about where we were in the process. I met with most of the department that I now work for. Most of the questions were job-related and there were some behavioral based interview questions, as well. Everyone was very friendly.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alexandria Real Estate Equities (Cambridge, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process was almost 2 months. First it was 45 minute phone interview with HR, then about 3 weeks later went to in-person interview, met with few people everything went smoothly. Then had phone interview with another HR person. Afterwords I was asked to provide references and previous salary proof. I had to do a background check and credit check. Didn't get the job because "...resume aesthetic didn't work for them" even though during in person interview I was told they liked my resume.

Advice to the management: please do not waste people's time and money, if you do not like persons design style, do not interview them to begin with. Best of luck!

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of ordinary, asked how well you work under pressure, what is your background and such.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alexandria Real Estate Equities (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Initial phone interview followed up by in person interview. Standard relaxed interview. Stressing the great benefits and corporate culture.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that stands out, it was fairly standard interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alexandria Real Estate Equities (San Diego, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied through a friend had an in person interview then phone interview with hr and then a third interview with exec member. In person interviews were very easy. The phone interview was difficult