Alfresco Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alfresco Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Alfresco Software

1. Featured Interview

QA Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alfresco Software.

Interview

Skype interview with two other people,they explained me my role , they asked me about previous projects I had listed on my CV and finally they asked me some technichal questions.

People Operations Interview

Interview

The process was quite long with no real results. The recruiter was initially very quick and communicative. I went through a series of interviews; including an initial phone screen, 2 separate VERY early morning skype sessions, and a 3 hour onsite. Needless to say, a lot of time was invested into this opportunity. Communication from the recruiter suddenly became non-existent, which was very disappointing and highly unprofessional. Think twice before applying for a position here. If the way they treat their candidates is any indication of how they treat their employees, I would save my time and steer clear. There is clearly no respect for people or their time.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alfresco Software in June 2016.

Interview

lengthy,asked lot of questions about personal development. Why I wanted a job specifically at Alfresco, how I can help the company grow. They focused a lot on company culture and seemed to make it a priority that you fit the culture to proceed to the next interview.

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alfresco Software.

Interview

Robust, professional interview process from start to finish. I was contacted by the company recruiter who had found my profile on LinkedIn. He had done his homework on my background and was well prepared for the discussion. Even though I was not actively pursuing this specific company, he did a great job of outlining the role, the organization's position in the marketplace and compelled me to accept a brief discussion with the Chief Revenue Officer.

Interview Questions

• There was a great deal of interest my approach to account alignment, management and process.   1 Answer

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alfresco Software (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty standard for this kind of role. I interviewed with several peers in the services organization, the hiring manager, etc. The questions were a good mix of technical questions about the Alfresco product and the supporting stack. There were some questions about general ECM topics, and some around specific customer scenarios such as upgrades or troubleshooting practices. Pretty thorough.

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alfresco Software (San Mateo, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very complete and they gave a good overview of the company and direction. It was a fast process.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alfresco Software (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a third-party recruiter in England who screened me. I then had a phone screen with a Tech Lead who was in London. The final interview was with the VP of Engineering, the Tech Lead, and the Senior Architect. Since I was a remote candidate, we used Google Hangouts to conduct the interview, and we used Google Drive's sketchpad for "whiteboarding." They mainly just ask you to talk about your experience and of course what you want for your career. They are a globally distributed company, so they will ask you about your experience working with people who are not collocated. They are flexible with regards to work-life-integration, but we shall see if they offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• In between the initial phone screen and the final interview, they will send you a codility test. In the final interview, they want you to describe one of your projects to them and diagram the logical infrastructure that you worked on.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alfresco Software (Atlanta, GA) in January 2019.

Interview

The process was standard, screened by HR, spoke to hiring manager, and then onsite for three hours of interviews. No surprises during the onsite, but it was long. The atmosphere in the office was pleasant, and it came over as a good place to work. Not much flexibility on remote work, and with Atlanta traffic and my home's location it would not have worked. My only negative comment is I received no feedback after the interview. The communication went dead.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult customer and how you managed the situation   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alfresco Software (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had an initial phone screen (30 minutes or so) with a member of their talent team in Northern California. From there, I had two on-site visits, each of which lasted almost 3 hours. I met with various people that included the hiring manager, a couple members of his team, another member of leadership. The reason for the negative review is not that I did not get an offer. It is because after taking up between 6 and 7 hours of my time, they provided no usable feedback of any kind regarding what I can improve on, my interview skills, etc. I realize they're under no obligation to do so, but it is common courtesy to give a candidate some kind of feedback that they can use to grow and prepare for future opportunities. Just because they don't have to show common courtesy doesn't mean they shouldn't. The entire process was a complete waste of time.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Alfresco Software (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was simple and straight forward. However, the after interview process is a cluster. They won't respond to you in a timely manner and when they say they want to bring you back in for a second interview, the HR recruiter will not respond to your emails and thus everything falls between the cracks and you get lost in an unorganized blunder.

Interview Questions

• Simple Linux questions.

They give a skills review test. None of the questions are hard, they just cover way more skills than a role with this title would ever need.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Alfresco Software.

Interview

Went in for the interview. The first round was in front of 3 other Support Engineers while the manager came in and out to listen to the process. As they asked questions to feel me out my nerves subsided. They seemed like a great group to work with. Then they left and the manager sat down and talked to me for a bit then in came another group of 3 with another higher level rep on the phone. This made me tense back up. When that was over the manager had me take a technical quiz then show me around the floor and explain the laid back vibe.

Interview Questions

• Many questions. LDAP, SQL, networking, Linux,Windows, OOP, Java, Python, etc   Answer Question