Alfresco Software Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alfresco Software Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Alfresco Software

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Alfresco Software (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was simple and straight forward. However, the after interview process is a cluster. They won't respond to you in a timely manner and when they say they want to bring you back in for a second interview, the HR recruiter will not respond to your emails and thus everything falls between the cracks and you get lost in an unorganized blunder.

Interview Questions

• Simple Linux questions.

They give a skills review test. None of the questions are hard, they just cover way more skills than a role with this title would ever need.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alfresco Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Alfresco Software (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiter. I have been referred over to the Alfresco hiring manager. Phone interview lasted about 40 minutes with the recruiter. Was asked a lot of questions in regards to my resume and previous jobs. Details were requested for job descriptions for each job.

Interview Questions

• What are your top 5 best technical skills? Do you have any experience with Java?   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Alfresco Software.

Interview

Went in for the interview. The first round was in front of 3 other Support Engineers while the manager came in and out to listen to the process. As they asked questions to feel me out my nerves subsided. They seemed like a great group to work with. Then they left and the manager sat down and talked to me for a bit then in came another group of 3 with another higher level rep on the phone. This made me tense back up. When that was over the manager had me take a technical quiz then show me around the floor and explain the laid back vibe.

Interview Questions

• Many questions. LDAP, SQL, networking, Linux,Windows, OOP, Java, Python, etc   Answer Question