Algorithmia Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Algorithmia

1 Interview Review

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Algorithmia (Remote, OR) in July 2019.

Interview

Had an initial convo with a recruiter, then a tech screen with an engineer, then a take home challenge followed by a remote "onsite" (the job was remote). Overall seemed like a disorganized process, the recruiter kept dropping the ball at every stage. Had to follow up with him at every turn. The take home challenge was a pretty good exercise but after spending a few hours of my personal time I had to follow up after a week of not hearing back. I was invited for an onsite only after I checked in with the recruiter. I was also told that we'd be discussing and going through the take-home exercise during the onsite, that didn't happen. Spoke with 4 people, two technical and two informational. After the onsite, I never heard back, not even a generic rejection email. I wouldn't recommend interviewing here if you expect a smooth straight forward process with feedback.

Interview Questions

• general cs questions, difference between functional and oop, heap vs stack mem.   Answer Question
  • system design question/architecture   Answer Question