All Covered Interview Questions | Glassdoor

All Covered Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at All Covered.

Interview

Fairly informal, met with the hiring manager and one of the DSD's over coffee and a bagel.

The other DSD who was a lot more technical couldn't make it because he was sick but the 2 I met with went over the actual job and how I would handle myself in various situations. I think it was very reasonable process.

Support Specialist Interview

Interview

Personal and Phone interviews. There were multiple screenings with techs and managers. Most were phone or skype. But there were also 2 in person interviews. All went well and were pretty casual and low pressure.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at All Covered (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

long but trustworthy, they said what they wanted to do and did it. A good start to the hiring process was that they were all on time and didn't bs me on the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you generate your sales   1 Answer

Systems Engineer L3 Interview

Interview

I went through a placement agency. Only had one interview with 2 team members with All Covered. Atmosphere was very laid back and relax. I felt over dressed. It was a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions scenarios.   Answer Question
    • What are five things you could do with a ball point pen, besides write with it?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at All Covered.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from HR the next day asking for an initial phone screen. I interviewed with HR for 30 minutes. I was told that I was a great fit for the position and would be contacted within a few days to set up a call with the hiring manager. I waited a week and when there was no contact, I emailed the HR rep to ask if I was still in consideration. No reply. Waited another week and sent another follow up email. Again no reply. I noted that the hiring manager had looked at my Linked In profile the week after the phone screen. After being ignored a 3rd time I gave up. I thought it was pretty rude to not even bother to answer an email. It would have taken 2 minutes to respond with "I am sorry but we have decided to pursue other candidates" or " Your resume is no longer under consideration for the position".

IT Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at All Covered (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy. Met with 4 different people. All divisions of the company both Konica Minolta and All Covered management. It was good to understand the business from all areas of the organization. I had 4 in person. 2 phone interviews. I got a call from my hiring manager with the informal offer. Overall it was as expected.

Interview Questions

• How will you grow IT services within your assigned market?   Answer Question

Information Technology Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at All Covered (Anaheim, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

3 step interview process
    1st step - Phone interview with the sales manager - Discussed general background on company and asked questions about sales work history.
    2nd step - Face-to-face interview with sales manager and sales director. - More detailed discussion on sales work history as well as technical experience. "Sell me managed service" role play.
    3rd step - Phone interview with sales VP. - Discussed general background on company and asked questions about sales work history.

Interview Questions

• "After learning the technical details of the job, what would you do on day 1 / week 1 / month 1 to build your sales funnel?"   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at All Covered (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview with Manager
    Technical Phone Interview with Peer
    In-Person interview with Manager
    Weeks of negotiation and approvals to get to the offer.
    They required a copy of a previous paycheck prior to making an offer and then only offered $2k more a year. This took the bulk of the time to negotiate. They have a lousy PTO policy. I asked about the cost of benefits and got the run around instead of straight answers.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions asked were personality questions. The technical questions were overly easy for the position for which I was interviewing.   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at All Covered (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Eceeding slow and painful. Unethical. Engineers and Directors without business ethics or even the decency to personally communicate with candidates the reasons why, (after being told I was the leading candidate) why I was passed over. Had ALL of the qualifications, Firewalling, R/S, Managed services, Cloud services, Similar industry experience (formerly with Ricoh). Went through background check, criminal history, credit check, drud screen,.......waited for weeks to hear from the Dir. after interviewing with Him (Matt Galloway) and Carl Sills VP, and SAM Todd Pendelton and Dir Dave Bove, Only to be diqualified by former engineer Dave Bove because of my lack of server background. Cowards chose to have the HR guy deliver their decision and never contacted me directly. Terrible ethiics.

Interview Questions

• Of all the technology and solutions they asked me to present (even though I made them very aware of my server and storage inexperience) asked me to provide a server and storage solution. Set me up for failure, or just to make themselves look smart.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at All Covered (Anaheim, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very informative. The details of the position were well defined. Started with a phone interview and an invitation was extended to come and meet with the management team in person. The office was very nice and a tour of the office was provided. Very nice offices. You can tell All Covered is a financially stable company and has the resources available to provide top tier service to their customers.

Interview Questions

• What are the activities you perform to drive lead generation?
      Have you been meeting your quotas for the past several quarters?
      The in person interview involved role playing with the management team.
      Answer Question