Allianz Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Claims Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Partners (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. I had a few calls with her. She forwarded my resume. I was then asked to take an attention to detail test online. I was then invited to an interview via Skype. Afterwards, I was invited to another interview - this one was in-person. The company was kind of enough to pay for my flights and accommodation. I met with two team leaders. A few days later, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why am I applying for my position and not a different role, what are my ambitions, describe a situation that was difficult and how did you handle it, etc.   1 Answer

Web Designer/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allianz Partners (Glen Allen, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

After an initial phone screening with an HR representative, I was invited for a face to face interview. The interview, I thought, went well and felt very natural and I even got a tour of the facility. They said they would be in touch. After about 1.5 weeks, I received a phone call again from HR asking if I would come back for a 3rd interview and I gladly accepted. The second face to face interview was an all day process which lasted approx. 5-6 hours. I met with 8 different people from a VP to the CMO and each one had a completely different priority for the role. About half way through the day, I started to get the sense that this company had not thought through the role creation process as I felt that the scope of the position was incredibly loose. The end of the day came, and I asked the hiring manager how she felt about everything, to which I received very good feedback that the interviews went well. I asked her how soon I would hear back about the position, and this is where things went wrong. She said, she didn't know and that they needed to think more about the position and what kind of responsibilities would apply. At this point, I was also told that I was the first person who they had interviewed for the position and they would need to interview more candidates to narrow down the decision.

The conclusion: I didn't hear back and I assumed after a month later that I did not get the job. I moved on with my career search at this time. One day, I received and email from HR stating that they would likely make a decision by the end of the week. 2 weeks later, I received another email stating that they had determined a candidate and confirmed that I did not get the job.

Some feedback and opportunities for management:

First, never put someone through 3 interviews when you have not defined the role and responsibilities. This is a complete waste of the interviewees and just downright rude. Second, before you have senior leadership interview a candidate and waste precious company time, consider conversing and get on the same page for what is the priorities of the role will be. This will save everyone a TON of time and energy in the end. Best of luck with your new hire!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Partners.

Interview

The first round interview was all behavioral questions. The recruiter who interviewed me was very nice. I waited for about 10 days to hear back from the firm. My second round was in their office and it went very well. Be prepared to demonstrate your technical background in the interview. The culture fit matters!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allianz Partners (Richmond, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was straight forward. Once I submitted my application, someone from HR reached out about setting up a phone interview. As we wrapped up the phone interview, I was invited to come to the facility in Richmond, VA to interview in person.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question I was asked was about what role I thought interns played in the company.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allianz Partners (Williamsburg, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

There was a resume drop, and from that they reached out with an interview. The interview was two parts - Behavioral and Case interview. The behavioral interview was pretty straightforward, and the case was also relatively easy.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allianz Partners (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Applied and heard back within a month or two, proceeded to do one phone interview and then visited the Richmond Office for a personal interview with the team. Overall the process was as simple and quickly moving as an internship interview process should be.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Partners (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a long but knowledgable process where I got the chance to speak with all kinds of people that would become my colleagues if the offer was extended to me. I had a good idea of the company culture and the truly global ideals they have.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Partners (Richmond, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

This is a review of the phone interviews I experienced while applying to Allianz Global Assistance. I was contacted by phone with an HR assistant saying they would like to discuss my resume and qualifications to see if I would be a good fit with their company. Two phone interviews were scheduled within a week and I spoke with the same HR assistant and the pricing manager who would supervise the position. Both people were nice and fairly brief with their explanations. The pricing manager was easy to talk to and the phone interview went over pretty well. All-in-all, the phone interview was fairly brief, but the message was clear: how would I fit in with the company.

Interview Questions

• The unexpected question from the pricing manager was: "what do you like to do" question.   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Partners (Richmond, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

Typical interview process, two phone interviews. One with someone from HR and then one with my direct superior. There was also an in-person four part interview, with various team members. The in-person interview was all morning and a little different than some of the other interviews I've been to because at one point there were two people interviewing me at the same time which I felt to be a little strange, but definitely still worked.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions were more about just my background experience as a whole and were based around some of the tech related work I've done that wasn't necessarily directly related to the role, but more about the critical thinking skills gained while performing that work.   Answer Question

Benefit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Partners (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Initially I received a phone call to inquire about my experience and to discuss the job I was applying for, upon the completion of that call from the Hr representative she advised I would receive a call from the manager and then an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• None, all questions about past customer service experience ex: give me a time when you had to deliver bad news to a customer how did you do it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I chose not to negotiate i was young and felt they offered me decent pay i was also out of work for 7 months prior to this offer and I saw it as a blessing.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Partners in October 2014.

Interview

They first called for a phone interview, with the general interview questions: how did you contribute to your company, what are your skills, etc. Got a return call for an in-person interview, met with the HR Manager and then two other HR representatives, again they asked the normal interview questions, but more in dept.