Allied Orion Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allied Orion Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.8

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Allied Orion Group in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the manager and included a brief backstory of my experience in the industry. Within the very hour I received a call, which included an invite to interview. Met with the hiring manager the next day, then met with the Regional Manager a couple of days later. I received a verbal offer the same day, written offer arrived a few days later.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any standard interview questions. We discussed our experiences and what we valued. It felt very natural and like a conversation with a well known friend or colleague.   Answer Question

Allied Orion Group Response

Jan 23, 2017 – Public Relations Specialist/HR specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on the interviewing process. We are glad to have you on board our team!

Property Accountant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Allied Orion Group.

Interview

One on one and then an Accounting test.
    They will either screen you through a staffing firm or call you in and give you a one on one interview. It will just be about your experience and if she likes you, nothing else.

Senior Property Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Orion Group (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I was recruited by Rekruiters and sent for an interview with the Director of Accounting. The interview was a little more like two accountants discussing the job rather than your typical interview. She did however give me a basic accounting quiz. If you know your stuff it's easy. The whole process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to do a bank reconciliation?   1 Answer

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allied Orion Group (Broomfield, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

First was a brief phone interview with the property manager. After, she scheduled an interview with me a few days later. During the interview I was asked about my experience in maintenance as well as customer service and the high expectations required. I took an assessment and was told by the manager she would get back to me. The next day I was offered the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How will you make this property better? (After I was explained all of the issues/needs for the property)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate a small increase from the wage they started at.

Accounts Payable Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allied Orion Group (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Hired through an Employment Agency. Interview was very thorough. Interviewed with Director of Accounting, CFO and SVP of Accounting. Offer for the position was received the same week as the interview. Longest part of the hiring process was the background check. This was because they went back 7 years and part of that time I worked and lived in a different State.