American Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

Other10%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

American Systems

Application

I interviewed at American Systems

Interview

Very descriptive and helpful. It was an easy transition from phone interviews, to receiving the job offer, into background investigation. I enjoyed the experience and look forward to the job

Interview Questions
  • What were my average words per minute
    Answer Question

American Systems

Application

I interviewed at American Systems

Interview

Had a panel of 8 that requested i present a powerpoint on a network diagram. i also had to do other things to show that i knew what i was doing with the information they presented me, i think this is thirty words but its acting like its not

Interview Questions
  • What is one difficulty that you overcame at your workplace

American Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Systems in Feb 2021

Interview

Straight forward and simple. They're current doing all interviews via phone or Teams meetings. Recruiters are responsive and helpful. This is a great company to work for with excellent benefits, being that it's a 100% employee owned company. Once you get a position here, you will be here for a long time.

Interview Questions
  • Skillset, experience, style of work.

American Systems

Application

I interviewed at American Systems

Interview

Submitted my application and then got an email to complete a SECOND application, and then a security pre-screen. They ask a long list of details about your work experience and salary history for the past seven years... .I was scheduled to speak with the hiring manager over the phone but he did not call me at the scheduled time. I do not recommend applying to american systems. because their process is very long to even get in contact with the hiring manager.

American Systems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Systems

Interview

Brief, about 15 minutes going over career history. Technically the second interview, so the recruiter asked about preferred salary range. They followed up with asking potential relocation and or location flexibility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Systems (Lexington, MA) in Apr 2018

Interview

Gave a 15 minute power point presentation of my choosing then answered questions related to the job. Then they discussed how the company history and what makes them unique. After the interview I received a tour of the facility

Interview Questions
  • What is the Lift equation? Does deflecting an aileron cause side slip?

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Systems (Chantilly, VA)

Interview

After filling out an additional form for security purposes, I was invited for a phone interview. The guy who interviewed me was very friendly and we talked back and forth casually for a long time in between interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Please explain your projects on your resume, and your interests.

American Systems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Systems

Interview

They found me to be a better fit for another position but still on the same contract. I was never invited for a formal interview but asked for one and they allowed it and I was able to have one on site.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at American Systems

Interview

It was a pretty short interview, which started with basic questions: where do you work now and what do you do? Others are listed below. The interviewer also asked some questions about the company to test my interest in it. The interview lasted only 30 min and the interviewer said he would get back to me within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

American Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Systems in Jun 2015

Interview

Online application process was easy. Interview was performed by two parties who were knowledgeable of the position and the company. Interview was concentrated on skills and subsets of skills necessary to fill the position.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews