Amtel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amtel

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amtel (Grapevine, TX).

Interview

Asked about history leading sales team. Questions were very surface level and when I have specific situations they asked the next question without really listening. There was very little talk about how I got my sales results in the past. Seemed like they are looking to find someone qualified on paper but not validating experience, skill or style. The process moved very quickly as if they are hiring out of desperation versus finding the right fit.

They gave me a verbal offer pending a background check. Based on interview I declined the offer due to red flags I see. Interviewer lack professionalism and when I asked questions about the role there was very vague answers.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amtel (Oakland, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

very easy, answer the questions honestly- make it easy on them as for you. Do not just apply if you need a job. Apple if you are going to truly sell and go after a monthly goal

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amtel (Dayton, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Met with current hiring manager and interviewed, then met the staff, and current manager that I was replacing. We met one on one then I had both the Area and Training Manager sit in on an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with upset customer that went well and one that went not so well   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

Not a serious interview, they take whoever is willing to work for low pay. They have very weird set of people working for them, with no specific expertise in the specialized service they offer. They have some consultants who are good at what they do, other than that, no professionalism at all