Amway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Amway

2.8

Entrepreneur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amway (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2020.

Interview

I had two “interviews” through zoom. A vetting process for the first and second interview. Upon “passing” the second interview, finally a zoom seminar with 160+ people. Lots of hype, excitement, and motivation for the first hour/hour and a half - finally at that point the speaker mentioned the name of the company. I knew right then and there after doing a few quick searches about the company that this was nothing more than those preying on people with entrepreneurial dreams - but in all reality maybe 2% of the company is successful. Pyramid like scheme. Partners with Nutrilite - which resembles Herbalife, and we all know that is a legit scam. I am more disappointed that I had been duped and sucked into this “Great Opportunity.” Especially when a friend introduced me to this opportunity - I didn’t think she would have fallen for this so I had faith this opportunity would be real - but it’s not for 98% of the people that invest time and money into amway.

DO NOT BE FOOLED. If the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and make money without trading your time was available - wouldn’t most of the world be doing it? If it seems to good to be true, it usually is.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Are you tired of working everyday in a mundane routine job with no opportunity to advance your career and slaving away 40+ hours a week? Then this opportunity is for YOU (NOT)   Answer Question

Partner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amway.

Interview

2 interviews. Both times they did not tell me the name of the company. 3rd "interview" was a seminar with 240+ people. Finally said the name of the company during the seminar and I did some research. Definitely some sketchy stuff.

President Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amway.

Interview

I am an entrepreneur and didn't have to interview for the position, we interview face to face to determine if the candidate is the right fit. I may have another manager interview based upon whether I am not sure.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Saw the openning position ,Applied online,Got en Email, phone interview,interview meeting with 5 team members ,1 hour interview,no feedback.That was my first interview.I think I didn't prepare well.The team is really nice.a lot of questions about my previous job duties,Standard is higher than I expected.

Corporate Finance Interview

Interview

On site company headquarters interview. Company site tour and then a presentation on your own personal qualifications followed by break out interviews with department executives. Great experience, very cordial people

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you have taken a leadership role in a time of crisis.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amway.

Interview

I gave them my resume at a plant tour. Within a few days, they contacted me for an initial phone screen interview, which consisted of basic behavioral and leadership questions. I then had an on-site interview that consisted of two rounds of panel interviews and a presentation I had to give about myself and why I wanted the position, followed by more questions. I was then given a tour of the plant.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to take action with little direction or prior information. How did you proceed?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ada, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amway (Ada, MI) in June 2019.

Interview

First Interview with HR. Second Interview with Hiring Manager, Third Interview with Hiring Manager's up line. Took too long for interview and final outcome. Prompt response would be much appreciated.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ada, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amway (Ada, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

Quality interview process and great experience. Involved presentation of previous experiences and four rounds of interviews with different departments in supply chain. I found it ironic how a company that embraces diversity conducted their interviews with only white individuals and a significant amount of them being males.

Interview Questions

• Amway is a diverse company. How do you feel about a diverse environment?   1 Answer

Sampler Interview

Interview

It was simple and pretty quick. They seemed to just want to get an idea of the personality you would bring to the team. They know that the sampler position is a stepping stone for people. They were very friendly in the interview and I felt comfortable.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amway in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online.

1. Phone interview: A lot about my related projects and work. Very technical and interesting. Also a few token behavioral questions.

2. On-site interview: Very fast response after phone interview, great organization and very comfortable travel & stay. On the interview day I got a campus tour, and 3 separate interviews with other developers and manager. No coding questions, no white-board. A lot of 'sample problems' and questions about concepts. Great experience in general with non-trivial, in-depth conversations.

Got offer a few days after that.

Interview Questions

• If you had this situation, how would you proceed?   Answer Question
    • If we changed that parameter on your project, how would you adjust your solution?   Answer Question