Amway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amway (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Excellent interview process - very heart based and casual. I felt very comofratable. Was with 2 people and each had excellent quesitons and insights, and answered my questions well. the people at Amway are very much a reflection of God, Family, Country, Freedom which are some of their values.

Interview Questions

• About my alignment with corporate values   1 Answer

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ada, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Amway (Ada, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Screening with recruiter, 3 weeks later phone interview with hiring manager, 2 weeks later in person interview ( 2 1:1, panel with 3 people) in Ada office, seemed to go well - never heard back but in person interview was fairly pleasant

Interview Questions

• What is your 5 year career goals/plan?   1 Answer

Lab Supervisor Interview

Interview

Phone Interview followed by onsight. Very easy process. HR helped by sending map/itinerary, reviewed who you'd be meeting with. Mostly one-on-one, one was with two managers.

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amway.

Interview

First telephonic it was full technical . Next round was Skype interview. It was very good not so many tricky questions

Anonymous Employee in Ada, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amway (Ada, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied online through my school's employment site, and then spoke to a recruiter at a local career fair as well. I applied in October and heard back in early December and had a phone interview, then an on site interview, and got an offer in February.

Interview Questions

• If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was sent an offer letter, which I accepted. As an intern there is no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Ada, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amway (Ada, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

They first came to my school and i met Amway at a career fair. After learning more about the company, I was interested and made sure they had my resume. Then, they called me for a phone interview, then I went on site for my final interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected I have been through many interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ada, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Amway (Ada, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, Interviewed with 4 managers, Interviewed with the Vice President, Received Offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amway (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Submitted a resume and cover letter and was contacted for a phone interview. Phone interview was a basic explanation of resume and discussion of the position expectations. Was offered a on site interview immediately at end of phone interview. One site interview consisted of in person interviews with several senior staff and a presentation of background/qualifications to them.

Interview Questions

• Asked about what was the most challenging experience mentally I have ever had.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Amway (Buena Park, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

30 minute interview, generally asked behavioral questions. Went straight into questions without very much introduction of themselves. There were 2 people interviewing, both from the field I was applying for. The interview wasn't very conversational or friendly; it was simply question after question. There wasn't anything unexpected, but it was very formal.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amway in October 2015.

Interview

Was given a phone interview, and after was told that they would reach back out to me if they wanted to bring me in house for an interview. The phone screening didn't offer many opportunities to differentiate yourself. They were looking for a different type of candidate than me, so the resume walkthrough was almost cringeworthy.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and other standard questions   1 Answer