Apex Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Apex Capital

2.8

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied Online. Received an email with a link to submit a formal resume. Received a phone call several weeks later. Was somewhat of a phone interview/screen. Went well. They then emailed me about an assessment. Took the assessment. Completely stopped hearing from the company. I called numerous times only to be directed to a line that was simply a voicemail. No one ever returned my phone call. I also sent multiple emails. No one returned any of those either.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Let me tell you about the positions available.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview with two members of the IT team. In person interview if very relaxed but they ask important question about web design and development. Managers were very kind and gave me a tour of the building, the break rooms, and introduced me to some of the marketing team.

Interview Questions

• Q: What type of blogs do you follow to continually improve your skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview with someone from HR after submitting my application and resume by email. I was then scheduled for a one-on-one interview with the hiring manager, which was standard interview procedure. I was then given an intelligence test, and was sent personality testing via email to complete at home. I was then scheduled for two panel interviews with managers. Afterward, I received an offer for the position.

Relocating

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Applied on linkedin. Got a call from the recruiter. Had a good interview. Then came in for the one on one. Had a great conversation and felt like I did well on the test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to take the lead on a project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I believe it is truly a lengthy process but it is due to the company culture and they want to make sure they want the perfect 'fit' for the role. A manager initially reached out to provide information about the role and what it entails. I gave some basic information about my pertinent experience as well. You then go in to speak to that manager and a hiring manager and they really do try to make it as personable as possible but with the feel of an interview. I feel like they could be a little more organized in that sense. Afterwards, there is a 'surprise' test where you have to prove logic/mathematical skills..not too hard. They then send you an hour long personality test but I only got to that point and then chose to pursue another offer received. Overall, everyone was really nice and attentive and will hope to encounter them in the future because of the good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Very simple interview with the portfolio managers. They asked me to explain my past experience and I focused on situations that could be of their interest. They seemed quite satisfied with my answers and they did not ask much further. Interviewers were easy-going and encouraged me to further explain the situation with simple questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in which you did not agree with your manager and explained how you react.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i did not negotiate

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Many people involved. Several interviews, phone, in person, testing, personality tests, then had to hear a breakdown of my strengths and weaknesses based on what the tests told them. There is much emphasis it seems on the "test" results and less on the actual interview. I heard over and over how great the company was and how hard it is to get hired. It made me feel like I should be overly grateful that they gave me and interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with a difficult co-worker.   1 Answer

Seemed like too much of a sales job promoting the company and culture. Seemed insincere.

Account Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview that went very well and was emailed about coming in for an interview with a panel. Everyone at Apex was extremely nice. Interview went great and was asked to take an assessment then a 60-90 minute personality test. I have plenty of experience in this field and working closely with trucking companies and still was not enough to receive an offer. Too much emphasis on the tests and not enough on the interview process or face to face interaction. Job posted for 30 days plus should have been a red flag that they were not likely to hire anyone soon.

Account Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

You get a phone interview first and then a group interview with the supervisors. The group interview was great even though there were a few hard questions. They do give you a couple of tests but it's only to make sure that you will be happy in that position they are interviewing you for.

Account Specialist Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with a manager who was very nice. Went in for a panel interview with a total of 3 managers who were mad cool and down to earth. They all asked very basic interview questions about past job and strengths. After interview I had to take a 12 minute assessment consisting of 50 questions. I hope to be offers a position, i see potential for growth in the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is more important teamwork or independently working?   Answer Question