Apex Capital Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apex Capital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX) in Jul 2020

Interview

Interview with a couple of managers and some people around college age. I thought I was applying for an accounting position and quickly learned that it was more of a service role when I realized the people who were interviewing me had degrees in government, history and other non-business degrees.

Interview Questions
  • Asking me to describe what I wanted out of the position
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX) in Oct 2019

Interview

Applied online, phone interview then scheduled face to face interview. The lady asked weird questions nationality related questions. Then she brought in a test, problem solving ,critical thinking, 50 questions timed for 12 mins. Then sent me an assessment test via email.

Interview Questions
  • What was the time you had made a mistake at work and had to apologize for it. What did you learn from it?
  • What brought you to America?? ( since I had an accent)
  • Why did you come to America? Are you planning on going back? Where are you from originally ?

Apex Capital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Capital

Interview

Interviewer was great, asked some questions about previous work experience and projects. We discussed some of the current projects that they were working on. No response after assigning coding challenge to this day.

Interview Questions
  • Java Fundamentals, Relational Databases, and Hashing concepts.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX) in Sep 2018

Interview

Applied Online. Received an email with a link to submit a formal resume. Received a phone call several weeks later. Was somewhat of a phone interview/screen. Went well. They then emailed me about an assessment. Took the assessment. Completely stopped hearing from the company. I called numerous times only to be directed to a line that was simply a voicemail. No one ever returned my phone call. I also sent multiple emails. No one returned any of those either.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Let me tell you about the positions available.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX) in Jul 2018

Interview

Very short phone interview, and then a face to face interview. Very relaxed interview. Was told if I made it through there would be one more interview with the rest of the managers.

Interview Questions
  • What would your boss say is one thing you could improve upon.

Apex Capital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Capital

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person. Initial assessment test was after the phone interview. Typical behavioral questions with a second assessment test in person for about thirty minutes to forty five minutes

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you encountered someone difficult to negotiate with

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was scheduled for a face to face interview. During the face to face interview, you are to complete a math and comprehension test that is timed. It wasn't too hard. If you pass, they will then send you an e-mail to complete personality assessments. If you are a good fit for the position, they will ask you to come in for a second interview where you are interviewed by two or possibly three hiring managers from the department. It's a lengthy process, but they truly seek the best employees to work for the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Apex Capital

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Apex Capital in Jun 2017

Interview

I arrived at their location, was greeted by two people, one who was in her 50s and one in his 20s. It was to whether or not to hire me. They were easy to talk to and the interview lasted no more than 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX) in Jun 2017

Interview

Applied online via ATS. Phone conversation with hiring manager within a couple of days after that. Communication went dark after that from the company. Even a courtesy email asking for an update went unanswered. Too many companies hiding behind Applicant Tracking Systems yet value and search for communication skills. Given all of the hype about out the company treats it's employees, the culture and etc, one would expect that same courtesy as an applicant. Would be hard to believe the culture is truly as they say it is if they treat applicants less than they treat their customers. True Leadership and Culture trickles down to how you treat everyone that knocks at the door, not just customers. Very disappointed in the lack of communication of not being chosen after researching the company and hearing how they present themselves as an employer of choice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Apex Capital (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

Applied online, received a callback and did a phone interview. Also, I was emailed the personality assessments and completed those online. The first face to face interview was with the department supervisor in one of the conference rooms. After the interview questions I was given a skills assessment. I passed that and was scheduled for a second face to face interview for the next day with the dept. manager and another supervisor. Received a call from the HR representative the following week. Great people. Professional and friendly environment. Lengthy interview process but worth it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews