AppNeta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppNeta Interview Questions

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online.
    Soon after I got a call from their recruiter to check my availability for a phone interview with the hiring manager.
    The hiring manager asked basic questions and later that day I was invited to come on site for a 3 hour interview.

I had 3 on site interviews with 2 members of the team at a time. They asked some coding questions and some behavioral. They gave me a lot of time to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not need to. They made an offer better than my current pay.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

I found the company through a Boston Business Journal article. One of my contacts was directly connected to the Head of Recruiting over at Appneta, so I sent her a direct email. I got a phone interview the very next day. They were very accommodating to my schedule when I was working full-time at another company.

The in-person interview was about three hours. I met with people who currently would fill the role I have, and all the next steps. I think this was a good demonstration to show career opportunity and career growth to anyone who would be going through the interview process. The interview was very conversational. By the end of it,

I heard back within 24 hours about the job offer and accepted it right on the phone.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle rejection?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with three employees during the interview process. Two interviews were with peers that discussed the sales process and culture of the company and the last was with a senior level manager. We focused on previous roles and how that would translate at AppNeta.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Shortly after applying for the position, I was contacted by the recruiter to schedule a phone screen which went very well. Once the phone interview was scheduled, it had to be rescheduled twice before the call actually happened. I was told during the phone interview that I would be moving along to an in person interview and the recruiter stated that she would be back in touch. After completing the phone interview, I sent the recruiter a follow up thank you note. I never heard back and followed up two additional times. After never hearing back, I dismissed the opportunity and moved on.

Interview Questions

• How much do you earn, what are your on target earnings and how are you compensated.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppNeta (South Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied after finding out about the company through LinkedIn. Within the week I had a phone interview. Following that, I had an interview at AppNeta with five different members of AppNeta. Everyone was friendly, energetic, and humorous. I went from being slightly interested in the company (after trudging through so many previous applications, interviews, etc) to becoming excited to learn more about the business. Their office is slightly strange, with no front-desk or signage to direct an unwitting person to the interviewer. However, an employee was present to help me.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle the mundane task of sales and being hung-up on and yelled at by people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

First round phone interview. Second Round onsite with several Sales Managers, Team Leads, and head of sales. Final round on the found where you have to practice pitching the product

BDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

Had an interview via phone first with the recruiter. She was nice, didn't ask too many crazy questions. Pretty standard stuff. Was then brought in for an interview, when I met with the recruiter again and spoke to 3 of the sales reps. Pretty similar guys. Mostly young and energetic and seemed to be "Go Getters" and happy with the place.

Lots of activity at the office. Ping pong, music loud voices and laughing.

After those interviews, they said they would "be in touch."

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes the people here most successful?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

I met with both other BDRs, Account Executives, the Team Lead and the VP of Sales. I liked everyone and there was lots of positive energy and good questions. The Team Lead wowed me with how successful he'd been in a relatively short time. I was asked to describe a process that I knew well and explain why I did it the way I did vs. any other way. I was also asked to describe the company (as a test to see if I'd done my homework prior to the interview, which I did..).

Interview Questions

• What is the best example that I could provide that demonstrated I was a true competitor?   1 Answer

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Parochial at best.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with working from 7 am- 6 pm everyday regardless of performance or productivity?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Get everything in writting and then don't be surprised when everything you have in writing isn't honored.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppNeta (Wellesley, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

3 rounds of interivews-one with the sales manager, one with the sales director and lastly with the CEO. Demeanor during interviews was generally pleasant-was asked typical sales questions-why sales? where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Tell me about your current job? Why are you looking at making a switcn now?

Interview Questions

• Tell me one reason why I should make you an offer right now?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The sales package was pretty standard and more than I was making at my previous job.