The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about AppNeta? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with AppNeta employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good people to work with" (in 11 reviews)
- "The culture is great and you are treated like a grown up to accomplish whatever career goals you might have." (in 7 reviews)
- "awesome team," (in 6 reviews)
- "The CEO and CTO also know everyone's name." (in 6 reviews)
- "Great management team that seeks to create an environment where there is both a collective sense of responsibility and personal ownership of tasks." (in 5 reviews)
- "Upper management is 100% out for themselves, and will say whatever they have to for the employees to believe everything is going well." (in 6 reviews)
- "Commissions are not always paid on time, and management will constantly try to find ways NOT to pay them in full." (in 6 reviews)
- "No training what so ever and expertise is definitely not appreciated here." (in 5 reviews)
- "Pay (as an intern at least) wasn't great" (in 4 reviews)
- "He was a great manager." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of AppNeta and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Found 107 of over 126 reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 2, 2022Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBoston, MA
Loaded with sales talent- management was fair, always willing to help
None I can think of at the moment.
- 1.0Apr 18, 2022Sr. Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBoston, MA
lucrative if you know what you're doing and if you can survive mostly-solo (with limited but quality pre-sales resources) in an enterprise sales cycle
AppNeta was acquired by Broadcom; a company publicly sued by the FTC and many very large customers for monopoly and predatory selling practices (when they aren't the ones suing their customers to exercise contractual or technical leverage, that is). They're completely open about it and blinded from basic common sense by the most extreme example of cultural rot I've ever seen. Every day spent employed there is a bridge to a customer burned, and relationships you could carry long into your career forever ruined. Pure evil.2
AppNeta Reviews FAQs
AppNeta has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 126 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at AppNeta to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
87% of AppNeta employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AppNeta 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.