Applied Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Applied Medical

2.8

Community Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very informal, consisted of a panel of four interviewers all asking questions intermittently, seemed a little unorganized; no hard questions, just your typical "walk me through your resume" interview; at the end of the interview, they all seemed very happy with my qualifications and expressed their want to hire me, even saying I was the "perfect candidate"; but the following week they decided to no longer go forward with the process, which seemed extremely odd and unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you encountered working in a team dynamic   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applied Medical.

Interview

1. Online app
    2. Phone Interview
    3. District Manager (in-person)
    4. Hiring Manager

District manager do not make the hiring decision. The process was very unorganized with several red flags. I would not recommend Applied Medical for employment to anyone. My application was poorly handle and I am qualified for the position. District managers are not professional and have bias towards candidates that do not fit the typical profile (young age, ethnic background and etc. ) Look at the DM profiles online and you will see for yourself.

Associate Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted for a brief phone interview where they asked questions regarding my resume. Was contacted a few days later via email asking me to come in for an in person interview, where they reiterated many of the same questions they asked on the phone. The interview was a panel consisting of three members and lasted about an hour in length.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you worked on that help qualify you for this role?   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Santa Margarita, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone all personal question, to sum it all up we just had a normal chat back and forth where you would describe your background and how you would fit into the company

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Very Slow, felt like dealing with people who just started there themselves. The questions felt like they were trying to see if I would fit in with the cool kids. I had heard this company has a very clique like atmosphere and if they like you, you are good, but make someone in the family unhappy and your gone in a flash.

Interview Questions

• None, the interview was like talking to high school kids   Answer Question

Did not want to go back to high school

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Applied Medical.

Interview

The interview was with a panel of about 5/6 people who were all very friendly and welcoming. They began by explaining more about the company and background. Then they took turns asking questions regarding your resume and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions regarding your previous career. "Name a time..." "What is a situation.." "How would you.." and so forth   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Middletown, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Panel interview with inexperienced managers. They were more interested in bragging about themselves. Their work history and what a wonderful company Applied is. No discussion of wages, benefits or terms and conditions of employment. It was a popularity interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you pick orders, use forklifts etc.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applied Medical.

Interview

A recruiter got back to me within one day to have me answer two prescreening questions. Once I sent it she called me to schedule a panel phone interview right away.
    During the panel interview one girl read from a script just like she did when she left the voicemail to set the phone call up. This seemed amateurish. The panel interview was the same concept-scripted questions that did not apply to the position I was interested in/location. It almost seemed like they were probing to find out what about the job posting is drawing people to it. The girl that led the interview literally was reading off my resume like it was her first time looking at it. I was also asked about the salary range for the position even though the panel seemed totally bored with the interview with zero acknowledgment or engagement with my answers to their questions. That made no sense. The whole experience was unusual to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Would you need to relocate? (irrelevant question)   1 Answer
    • What about the job title drew you to it?   Answer Question

No Comment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

slooooooooooooooooooow, Could take months to hear back from them unless you are a family member.

Interview Questions

• How are you with getting along with a diverse group?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Interview, background check then offer letter. Four month process.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Had two phone screens before being invited in for an on-site interview with a director and 3 managers of various branches. Everyone I met with was cordial and friendly but also very serious about the hiring process. Since it was a panel interview, be prepared for multiple questions in rapid succession.

Interview Questions

• Focused on previous experiences listed on resume and were interested in any difficulties or hardships that were overcome.   1 Answer