ArcBest Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ArcBest

2.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 59 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at ArcBest (United States)

Interview

Very friendly and informative. The hiring manager did very well at explaining the entire process. I would work for this company if the right job presented itself. I will try again to see if I can find another opportunity

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have in customer service
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ArcBest (Fort Smith, AR)

Interview

1st round phone interview, 2nd round was technical phone interview. 3rd round was HR interview. 4th round was on site interview. The questions asked were simple and interviewers were polite and supportive.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me something about yourself? 2. What is ekf ? 3. How to navigate without GPS. What is dead reckoning ?What are your accomplishments ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ArcBest (United States) in Nov 2020

Interview

I applied online. Got a screening phone interview from HR followed by a technical phone interview with 2 engineers and then a technical video interview. The screening interview was very basic and surprisingly HR also asked some technical questions. Almost similar questions were asked in a phone technical interview with some additional questions based on resume. The video technical round was very weird. They shared a Gazebo environment with a turbo and asked me to write any controller algorithm for that Turbo in one hour time. Most of the time was lost in understanding the gazebo interface and topics. Also when I wrote the controller for some reason the topic was not published by the controller and couldn't much get any help as well. I wish they helped as this was not a complete technical issue that I was facing. I wish they much focused on how I think and code for the controller rather than getting the system working on Gazebo environment

Interview Questions
  • 1. what do u do for fun? 2.explain a project ? 3. whats ur strongest and weekest skills in robotics? 4. how would u navigate in GPS denied environment? 5. whats EKF and where is it used? 6. what's dead reckoning and what's dead beat control? 7. if given 50000 dollar what project would u like to do? and some other resume related questions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at ArcBest (United States)

Interview

Fairly basic interview process between two recruiters. Asked basic questions about purpose behind choosing the industry, company, and internship program. Also asked to describe a strength, weakness, a time showing determination, etc.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about a time you showed determination."
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ArcBest (Pittsburgh, PA) in Jan 2020

Interview

HR did the interview. The process only took 15 mins. Some background questions first, and then also some tech questions. I don't quite understand why these questions should be asked by HR.

Interview Questions
ArcBest
Anonymous Employee in Van Buren, AR
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ArcBest (Van Buren, AR) in Dec 2019

Interview

Had a digital/video interview at first then was emailed the next day for a face to face interview two days later. It was with three different people all from different departments. They all liked my resume so they wanted to see where I would fit best. It was very conversational and they made you feel Comfortable.

Interview Questions
ArcBest
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ArcBest (Fort Smith, AR) in Sep 2019

Interview

Very responsive in emails replying to inquiries. The interview went well. The questions were very easy to understand and the interviewee was very nice and made you feel welcome.

Interview Questions
ArcBest
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at ArcBest (United States)

Interview

Process was very long and slow. I applied in January and did a video interview. I was contacted in April for a web interview. Unfortunately the interview was canceled and wasn’t rescheduled until June. A few weeks after the second interview i did an on site tour.

Interview Questions
ArcBest
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ArcBest (United States)

Interview

almost a month after application, they contacted me to schedule a phone interview. after phone interview, the interviewer tell me to wait and the department manager would contact me .

Interview Questions
ArcBest
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ArcBest (Saint Louis, MO) in Jul 2019

Interview

Online interview where you had multiple attempts if you messed up. about 10 questions and multiple choice. It was through an app called hirevue. It is on the app store you have to download.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59