Army and Air Force Exchange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Army and Air Force Exchange Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2017

2.0

Service Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange.

Interview

Very brief , asked me about 5 questions , the interview lasted less than 15 minutes. Then the HR representative went over the duties of the job and the hours . It was not stressful at all, I actually enjoyed getting to know about the company during the interview .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange.

Interview

Interviewed for 2 positions by 2 different managers. Was offered a job at $8.60 and I asked if it was negotiable and they said they would get wirth me. Got a call back 30 minutes later worth an offer of $8.10. Retaliation from the manager for asking for a better rate? Certainly seemed like it.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Fort Bragg, NC).

Interview

I attended a very quick and crowded job fair. They rushed you to sign forms regarding company policies and your current availability then moved on to the next candidate. Whole process was less than 10 minutes.

Websphere Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange in October 2017.

Interview

The process was very quick so far, I submitted my profile through their prime vendor company and they scheduled a phone interview, Hope to hear positive, currently waiting for more details, I will try to update the review with a further process as soon as I go further.

Store Associate Interview

Interview

I will have my interview today for rpt position and i would like to know what are the questions they asked during those interview. what are the qualifications on that position

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange in August 2017.

Interview

I came in about an hour early. All I was asked was what time I was available to work, what qualities do I have for the position, and how do I deal with difficult people.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult people? What's one word to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Tampa, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Slap dash, no show, the first two times, no call until an hour later. (Only had their landline, email) And they didnt call to say they were dragging. HR Office claiming they tried, NO they did not. I own a business..phone/text is critical.

Interview Questions

• Is my availability OPEN. Acknowledged she had read my experience++, my pay demands.   2 Answers

Senior Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick, we went over the basic responsibilities of the job. Slightly informal for an interview but that made things more comfortable. I was told that all interviews needed to go to HR and then I'd get a call if I was selected.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange.

Interview

First, despite the fact that I submitted an application, resume, and cover letter, they had me jump through hoops to fill additional candidacy paperwork which resembled a military OER, which I thought was strange because everything they made me fill out was already covered in my resume and cover letter.

During the interview, the hiring manager and recruiter said that they were going to source the position from within anyway and tried to get me to apply for a much lower-paying position. I took that as a huge red flag and when I stated that my intent was to apply for the original position they were not happy about that. Never heard back from them since the interview.

Allocator Interview

Interview

Initial phone screening interview. Then brought in for multiple rounds of successive interviews. Some were formalized, others were informal. Definitely helps to ask a lot of questions. The wait time until I heard back for an offer to hire and start working with a salary offer was a few days.