Army and Air Force Exchange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Army and Air Force Exchange

2.0

Jewelry Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Anchorage, AK) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call back within two weeks or so. Met with a few managers/ supervisors in a conferences room. The interview was about 20 or 30 minutes long. I was asked a series amount of questions and also discussed the values and morals of being and employee for AAFES.

Interview Questions

• Basic usual interview questions asked like; why would you be a good fit for the job? Do you have any experience ? what are some of your strengths and weakness?   Answer Question

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Hood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Fort Hood, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

intial communicatons was through and email. Upon arrival greeting was nice secretary asked whom I was there to see and my name. Very proffesional.interiewer asked the same questions as if I was appying for a sales position. Gave me tips for future employment. Was told that I would be notified if I got the position or if I did not get the position. Still waiting to here on that.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us why you want to work in operations department of AAFES?   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Carlisle, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was incredibly quick, all happened within a day. They did not inform me of the true work details leaving me confused and ill equipped to perform my position. No discussion over pay, benefits, or time off.

Interview Questions

Interview

They took forever to get back to me because of the background check. About a month

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Hood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Fort Hood, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy interview, it lasted about 35 minutes. The manager was very nice and professional. Also understood that I haven’t ever worked in a warehouse before and needed training. Described how the moving up opportunity works. That you can actually have a career with this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Biloxi, MS) in March 2019.

Interview

Called in asked basic questions. Asked about availability and if able to work certain hours. Talked about general job responsabilities and asked how much customer service experience I had. Stressing how important customer service is.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Sill, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Fort Sill, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

April Nachman interviewed me and I felt at ease with her. She stuck to her word when we set the meeting times for interviews. She answered any questions that I had about the company well and was clear on what duties I would be performing should I be hired. There was a background check and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe a time where I had a bad day at work and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Drum, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Fort Drum, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Human resources sent me to the place and I waited for a manager. She asked me questions about previous work experience and skills. She told me about the postion and explained benefits/hours. After the interview she said she would give me a call. Got a call a few days later and was offered the job which I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Fort Bragg, NC).

Interview

You create a profile and apply online, then if selected, they'll call you for an interview. You conduct the interview in the HR building and then they will get back to you or hire you on the spot. I got hired on the spot and started training on the following Monday. Training lasted for about two weeks if I remember correctly, then I started my job. I also got paid for training, so that was pretty awesome.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Hood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Fort Hood, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview is fairly easy. If they call you in or an interview, you will likely get the job unless your hours, demanded pay, or something may be a little off to them. You will be interviewed briefly and they will usually call you back to complete a background check.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions actually.   Answer Question