AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2018

2.5

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

It was about a 30 minute interview which went over the basic questions to start. Then, you had to give a sales pitch at the end. Not too bad of an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a problem you've had and how you handled it recently?   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus in January 2018.

Interview

Skype interview, very easy. I applied online. a couple days later I got an email for a Skype interview. That went well and was very easy, just basic questions and the man telling me about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself that's not on your resume.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Reall easy interview. The interviewer asked some of the most standard behavior questions. They like to hype up the company a lot and see if you are going to buy into their "challenge."

Interview Questions

• Here are three items for you to sell. (They'll pick one of the items) Please sell me on this item?   1 Answer

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Straightforward 1:1 interview, asks previous work experience, goes through the resume, and ask to give a mock sales pitch. Not very hard interview process. As long as you know your resume you should be fine

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Phone interview, interview stream, Facetime. Interviewer was very friendly and just wanted to get a sense of my personality. Explained the responsibilities of the job well and I had a good understanding after. Just ended up not being something I was interested in.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

The interview was not too hard. Met the district manager at a cafe and had the interview there. I was able to make it pass the interview and was called back for a job. Be prepared to answer why you want to do sales

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC).

Interview

Pretty short and easy interview. The first interview was set questions and you recorded yourself answering. The second interview was a Skype interview and I was asked to give a sales pitch.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (North Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Started with a brief phone call. This is just to get a feel for your personality and how interested you actually are about the position. The second step was an online 45 min Skype interview with the person would be your regional manager. They do put you on the spot and ask you to try and attempted to sell them the planner you would be selling for over the summer. Its not to difficult your actually interested in outside sales.

Interview Questions

• Run through a practice pitch as if you were actually attempting to get me to place my business in this planner?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Fresno, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It's a three step interview. After applying through the site, I was asked to submit a recorded video interview. Step two involves a live Skype interview with the regional manager, followed by step 3 which is a written response to why I'd be a great fit.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Syracuse, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

They set you up with a skype interview with the regional manager of your area. The interview was 30 minutes with him just asking you typical questions while telling you about the internship itself. Make sure you watch the video and know how to make a sales pitch on the spot.