AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2018

2.5

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus in January 2018.

Interview

Skype interview, very easy. I applied online. a couple days later I got an email for a Skype interview. That went well and was very easy, just basic questions and the man telling me about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself that's not on your resume.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2016.

Interview

Good process. Took about 3 weeks. First I applied online, then I had a brief phone screening interview with a district manager, then I had an hour-long Skype interview with the same manager and was called with an offer about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• "Would you consider yourself to be a competitive person?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Tuscaloosa, AL) in February 2012.

Interview

This was not what i signed up for, being that I am an IT major. However, if you are in the sales program this might be a good way to network. I was asked to answer why I wanted the position and some behavioral questions. I was also asked to give a pitch on the spot for a favorite restaurant of my choice. It was a pretty easy process.

Interview Questions

• On a level from 1-10 how much do you want to be a part of this internship? 1 is not at all and 10 is I really want this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Charlotte, NC) in February 2010.

Interview

Unfortunately, I thought it would be more advertising marketing. Instead it is pure sales. The company seemed great thought. My interviewer was very enthusiastic and stressed that I would gain great work experience, get a great recommendation and find a job quickly (all upon completion of the program). This would be a great program for someone who was interested in sales.

Interview Questions

• We are interviewing many students for this position, why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • List three strengths and 2 weaknesses. And name a time when you set a goal and were unsuccessful.   Answer Question

I did not want to spend a summer selling ad space - although the potential networking and skills made is quite tempting.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I applied through my university's career services. First, they requested I do a virtual interview in which I recorded myself answering 5 questions. Simple, nothing out of the ordinary. Couple weeks later, I got an emailing requesting an interview. The interview was 30 minutes long, had standard questions too - weaknesses, why AroundCampus, why should we hire you. The interviewer also took some time to explain the internship in detail - training week, payroll, daily schedule. The interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. A week later, I got a phone call saying I got the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Notre Dame, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

It was fairly quick and simple. Two phone calls, and offer email, and then a follow up Skype interview to meet your manager. Basic behavioral questions. Looking for bubbly people.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Springfield, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

One on one with an ASM, gave a debriefing of the position, had me give a presentation. It was laid back but professional at the same time. Interviewer was engaged and gave me a clear picture of the position.

Interview Questions

• Out of the thousands of applicants why should I choose you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Rochester, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with the company at Career Fair then interviewed at the school the next day. I didn't have much time to prepare for the interview but it went very smoothly. it last about 20 mins and they record the interview with a voice recorder. The company seems built up to be like they are giving you a great opportunity, but when its all said and done you will earn less than minimum wage for your work in the summer. the questions are very simple like strengths and weaknesses and times where you had to go above and beyond.

Interview Questions

• Sell a advertising space for a dentist office.   1 Answer

terrible compensation. they offer $200 a week for the first 7 weeks and then after that its only commission. you will be underpaid and over worked.

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AroundCampus (State College, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

I went to a career fair and discussed with a a hiring manager about the company and got familiar with it, from there we set up a one on one interview a few days later. The interview process was fairly easy, once done the interview I was thanked for my time and about a week later I was called and asked if I wanted the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of the interview process. The first round just ask you to submit your resume, then if they liked your resume someone will call you to set up an account for a computer interview. The computer interview will have several questions and you will have two tries for each question. There will be a countdown that will be recording your interview answers. Then the team will review your responses, if you moved forward then you will have a final Skype interview will a regional manager. Make sure to research the company, like you always should. Ask them questions about the app advertising and they will like you.

Interview Questions

• Pretend I am a business owner, how would you sell me our advertising products based on what you researched about our company?   Answer Question