AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2017

2.5

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Reall easy interview. The interviewer asked some of the most standard behavior questions. They like to hype up the company a lot and see if you are going to buy into their "challenge."

Interview Questions

• Here are three items for you to sell. (They'll pick one of the items) Please sell me on this item?   1 Answer

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Straightforward 1:1 interview, asks previous work experience, goes through the resume, and ask to give a mock sales pitch. Not very hard interview process. As long as you know your resume you should be fine

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Phone interview, interview stream, Facetime. Interviewer was very friendly and just wanted to get a sense of my personality. Explained the responsibilities of the job well and I had a good understanding after. Just ended up not being something I was interested in.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

The interview was not too hard. Met the district manager at a cafe and had the interview there. I was able to make it pass the interview and was called back for a job. Be prepared to answer why you want to do sales

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC).

Interview

Pretty short and easy interview. The first interview was set questions and you recorded yourself answering. The second interview was a Skype interview and I was asked to give a sales pitch.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Fresno, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It's a three step interview. After applying through the site, I was asked to submit a recorded video interview. Step two involves a live Skype interview with the regional manager, followed by step 3 which is a written response to why I'd be a great fit.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Syracuse, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

They set you up with a skype interview with the regional manager of your area. The interview was 30 minutes with him just asking you typical questions while telling you about the internship itself. Make sure you watch the video and know how to make a sales pitch on the spot.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Ithaca, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was very quick. First they called randomly to ask a few questions and set up the real interview which was on skpye and lasted about 45min. The interview was very casual yet very efficient and to the point. It was clear that the interviewer had sales experience because he was trying to sell the company as he interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me an advertising space in this planner?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Omaha, NE) in March 2017.

Interview

Super easy process. They called me initially to set up an appointment for a Skype interview and asked how I heard about the company and why I wanted to work for them.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Gainesville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process took around 2 weeks. I had a phone interview first were I was asked some simple questions. After that I had a skype interview with the regional manager. She was super friendly interviewer. The questions were the typical questions you would expect in an interview.