Cover image for Aruba Networks

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Aruba Networks Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 160 of over 160 interviews

Recruiter20%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Aruba Networks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aruba Networks

Interview

The interview process is very straightforward and the interviewee was very helpful throughout the interview process. 1st round - phone screen 2nd round - Technical Round 3 LC easy-med 3rd round - Behavioral

Interview Questions
  • Resume Walkthrough, Languages that I am familiar with and challenges and weakness
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aruba Networks (Bangalore) in Sep 2022

Interview

Online technical test as first round. Lots of Cloud computing questions and easy technical questions. Interview rounds poorly organised and difficulty level varies WILDLY based on the panel. Total 2-3 interview rounds including HR Round.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about Computer Networks only. No technical questions asked about DSA.

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

408.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Aruba Networks~26809
Join the conversation on

Aruba Networks

Application

I interviewed at Aruba Networks

Interview

Fast and easy, simple questions, no real subjects to discuss, going over generic things, the interviewers actually talked most of the time. it was 1 hour longer, should’ve been shorter considering it was just a formality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aruba Networks

Application

I interviewed at Aruba Networks

Interview

It was a good experience. The interviewer was very friendly. The interviewer helped me if I wasnt able to answer any questions. The interviewer asked me couple coding questions and about my project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aruba Networks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aruba Networks

Interview

The job was promoted via LinkedIn networks but they had already knew who they wanted and the interview process was the EEO compliance. I wish they wouldn’t waste people’s time by creating this false impression that they were looking for someone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aruba Networks (San Jose, San Jose)

Interview

I was contacted by recruiting asking opening questions to know my background. Subsequently a technical interview and finally the offer. In general, it took quite a long time to send the offer after passing the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • A technical interview related to L2 and Wireless knowledge quite basic.

Aruba Networks

Application

I interviewed at Aruba Networks

Interview

Simple and straight forward process with three rounds of interview. first round basic introduction and the other two technical interview where in the difficulty was of an average to above average

Interview Questions
  • Subnetting question was provided with my date of birth as the octects

Aruba Networks

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Aruba Networks in Jan 2022

Interview

Complete Waste of time and Effort. I recently interviewed for the full stack software engineering position at Aruba, Santa Clara. All the interviewers were great, they gradually increased the level of difficulty and were open to whatever approach you choose. There were a total of 7 rounds including Hiring manager, Coding and resume based and were insightful in terms to know the team you'd be working with. The recruiter was exceptional in terms of getting back to me and arranging the rounds. I did everything right, cleared all the rounds yet I received a rejection for no reason. It looked like they were just browsing the candidates and wasting time. Even after asking me if I was willing to accept their offer they rejected me. Doesn't make sense at all, not to me. I have been actively interviewing and have never faced this. I don't know if they even want to hire.

Interview Questions
  • Leetcode easy to medium, the interviewers were considerate about the approach you take.

Aruba Networks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aruba Networks

Interview

This company definitely needs to improve on the interview feedback/follow up, the recruiter took weeks to respond on the results of interview multiple times. Would appreciate if they can atleast give a prompt rejection, please work on your recruiters if anyone from the company is reading this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aruba Networks

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aruba Networks in Dec 2021

Interview

Cleared 5 rounds of Technical Interview. Got positive feedback from all the round . After clearing all the rounds , Had HR discussion , discussed about salary . They said they will release an offer letter. After some days no reply , no picking up call , no feedback . After multiple followup they just called and said they hired someone internally. They should have clearly communicated this beforehand , that we will give preference to internal candidate . Why to waste so much of effort in interviewing candidates . What pathetic sort of organization this is . Why to waste so much of time of candidate and rejecting them without any reason . What are they trying to prove with this . Bad coordination of hiring process. So much wasted of time and effort of candidate , who is spending around 2 months in interview process and after all false promises of sending offer letter.

1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 160 Interviews

Aruba Networks Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Aruba Networks as 49.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.88 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Software Engineer(Internship) rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Network Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Aruba Networks takes an average of 22 days when considering 124 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Software Engineer(Internship) roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 64 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Aruba Networks according to 124 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 32.47%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Aruba Networks? Share Your Experiences

Aruba Networks Photos

+ Add Photo
Aruba Networks photo of: Typical Aruba sardine layout. Note the meeting rooms nestled up right next to the desks, and the lack of noise-inhibiting walls, and how close you are to EVERYONE. This is in the downstairs area.
Aruba Networks photo of: More Aruba packed seating. To the right is the main break/kitchen area. Fun for these people, they get to hear the coffee machine going all day long. Makes employees productive at work, right Aruba?
Aruba Networks photo of: Aruba Non-Assigned Seating Layout (In this section of the building, many of the desks are not assigned to one person, and you are shoulder to shoulder with people). This is the upstairs area.
Aruba Networks photo of: More upstairs Aruba seating showing how tightly packed they have everyone.
Aruba Networks photo of: More upstairs "free range" seating. That glass wall at the back is one of the break/cafe areas. Must be quite a joy to sit that close to where people gather to hang out and chat, all...day...long.
Aruba Networks photo of: Aruba pod-style seating (4-5 people to a pod), showing a typical person's defense against the lack of natural light. This is in the upstairs area, in a different building (same campus)
Aruba Networks photo of: Another downstairs seating area, this one showing yet another person using shades to block the overhead lighting the company insists on using.

Affiliated Companies