Aruba Networks Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 141 of over 141 interviews

Recruiter20%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aruba Networks (San Jose, CA)

Interview

I had seven interviews, plus a presentation I had to do and a psyco-social exam. Pretty basic interview. Not happy that I had more interview touch points because, as it was described to me, there were those who were unhappy with who would have been my predecessors.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an attack on the network by a single device.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aruba Networks (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

There are basically 4 rounds, 2 technical, 1 manegerial and 1 HR round. Technical rounds has all c and operating system questions and technical round 2 has mainly computer networks questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

184 Comments

Join the conversation on

Aruba Networks

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aruba Networks in Sep 2021

Interview

Interview included 3 round of interview. 1. General introduction round with hiring Manager, he assess my skillset to the need of team requirement. 2. Coding Round: C programming (Traverse a Binary Search Tree, Insertion in Binary Tree, Best day to buy and Sell stock in Linear Time) 3. System Design: Design File sharing and Hosting platform suitable for Employees within the organization (100-500) users. After giving the interview, recruiter did not reach back for a month of follow-ups.

Interview Questions
  • C programming (Traverse a Binary Search Tree, Insertion in Binary Tree, Best day to buy and Sell stock in Linear Time), System Design: File hosting for 100-500 people

Aruba Networks

Application

I interviewed at Aruba Networks

Interview

there were many rounds, technical 1 tech 2 , managerial, hr make sure you prepare well and most importantly are confident in what you say there were many rounds, technical 1 tech 2 , managerial, hr make sure you prepare well and most importantly are confident in what you say

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aruba Networks (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

There were few basic questions about my project and later on they asked a few programming questions followed by computer networks, operating systems and then some analytical thinking questions. I haven’t prepared well for the interview I think that’s the reason I got rejected.

Interview Questions
  • Explain OSI model Number of continues zeros in a binary number Questions based on UNIX commands? What happens when you enter google on the browser? About my project and about the libraries are used in my project?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aruba Networks (Chennai) in Jul 2021

Interview

The unprofessional interview happened in my life. A manager took the interview and blabbering something irrelevant to the interview. Telling that "I have seen lot of fake profiles, why all my interview candidates are coming from your company". Such an indecent way of communication. And I decided not to reject the job even though the HR called for the next round.

Interview Questions
  • 40 mins interview, but not good to mention as the interviewer itself is some sort of psychopath.

Aruba Networks

Application

I interviewed at Aruba Networks

Interview

Initial Recruiter call -> First round of screening with senior manager which was conversational -> Final round of Interview with 4 team members one after the other including technical, behavioral and case questions.

Interview Questions
  • Mix of behavioral, case and technical questions. Design a new refrigerator.

Aruba Networks

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aruba Networks

Interview

The interview process was fairly similar to other companies. Initially they had a test which had questions from networking. then, A technical interview and then HR round. if you do well in technical round, then HR round is a formality .

Interview Questions
  • The questions were based on c algorithms. so give the right approach to the solution and make sure you do so with less complexity

Aruba Networks

Application

I interviewed at Aruba Networks

Interview

The interview was over the phone, HR was very kind and put me at ease. he asked me about my current job, my projects and my background. the interview lasted 30 minutes

Interview Questions
  • he asked me about my current job, my projects and my background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aruba Networks (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

Got the interview through a referral, from a friend who works in the company. The process consisted of only a Tech interview where they asked questions about projects and few other Computer Networks related questions.

Interview Questions
  • SSH protocol operates in which layer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 141 Interviews