Arvest Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Arvest Bank

2.8

Network Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Fayetteville, AR) in August 2016.

Interview

i applied on the website of Arvest holding for the network system enginneerphone interview, then i was asked to come in for a face to face interview which was also another interview on my knowledge and skills set. then i was sent an email in 2 weeks that i did not get the position.wh

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Departments Supervisor and the Lead. I was asked scripted interview questions like What are your best attributes? What would I do in a situation whereby a customer is angry and begins to make outrages demands? etc, etc.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Norman, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

Came in an they asked me about who i was, told me about the culture of the office, the companies values, and what they expected of me. They discussed the schedule and frequently asked whether or not i would be able to meet the needs of that schedule and responsibility.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Kansas City, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

The internal interview process was very bad. I was an employee at the branch which was interviewing this position but was told the branch was not going to take on the position anytime soon. The job was listed internally while I was away from the office for a few days and closed the day I returned. I did not receive management notification the position had come up but and email while I was away and missed the cutoff. The allowed my application only under my objection to the process. The interview was stacked against me from that point to start.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Fayetteville, AR) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The woman conducting it was very pleasant. They called me about 2 or 3 weeks after I applied online after my university's career fair. I set up an interview time/date and she was right on time with her call. The questions were a bit challenging but very fair. This was only a phone screening and I have the second interview soon.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past jobs and how they will help you with this one.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

Arvest is big on group interviews but don't be frightened. Everyone is generally very friendly and personable. Just be yourself and answer the questions to the best of your ability. Generally there is not a set number of questions or a set list of questions that are asked for any type of position.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are generic but sometimes a curve ball will be thrown in there to see how creative you are or how quick you are able to think on the fly. Just collect your thoughts and answer to the best of your abilty of one of these types of questions are thrown your way. Most of the time there is no right or wrong answer to these types of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

When I was hired I was told that there are no negotiations. I either accept the offer or decline it.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gravette, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Gravette, AR) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was very short and they didn’t really ask a lot of questions. It was frustrating because they had been provided a copy of my resume with the application, so they knew I had no prior bank experience but in the interview made a point to say they don’t hire managers without prior banking experience. Such a waste of my time and theirs.

Mortgage Loan Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvest Bank.

Interview

I was called to set up an in person interview the day after applying. The day of the interview I met with two people. One was the mortgage loan officer this position would be working under and I believe the other was a hiring manager or someone else who worked in the mortgage department. They were very nice. They asked mostly standard questions. I was informed about a week later through email that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult situation with a co-worker or manager.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult situation you had with a customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me what you can bring to this position and why you would be an asset to arvest.   Answer Question

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Springdale, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

Two phase. Each of the 2 interviews very very well thought out. Interviewers made me feel right at home. No intimidation. Very relaxed. Thoughtful & thought provoking questions. Arvest interview process is very professional.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a situation you would have handled differently and why.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvest Bank.

Interview

Group interview, but they did not mention that upfront. No one-on-one interview. Interviewed for part-time position, which I was most interested in. They asked if we "would possibly be interested" in a full-time position and I said yes (why would I say no except to hold myself back from future opportunities?). They claim this was the reason I did not get an offer. In reality, I was overqualified, and the manager couldn't even think of any interview feedback to give me. I'm glad I didn't get the job because it would be difficult for me to have a boss that cannot be upfront and honest with me.