Arvest Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arvest Bank Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2017

2.7

Mortgage Loan Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvest Bank.

Interview

I was called to set up an in person interview the day after applying. The day of the interview I met with two people. One was the mortgage loan officer this position would be working under and I believe the other was a hiring manager or someone else who worked in the mortgage department. They were very nice. They asked mostly standard questions. I was informed about a week later through email that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult situation with a co-worker or manager.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult situation you had with a customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me what you can bring to this position and why you would be an asset to arvest.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvest Bank.

Interview

I had a phone interview. Questions were all situational and problem solving but had no proof of the qualifications you hold. Honestly kind of pointless questions. Really threw me off and were very complex. Though some could prove how you would deal with things, the way they word it is super unnecessary. Very intimidating for this kind of position.

Interview Questions

• If a member said they were going to leave, what would you do to get them back.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Springdale, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process is really quick. One phone interview and one in-person interview. The process is less than a week. The interview questions are really basic and they are not hard. The questions are preset questions. The phone interview is about 30 minutes.

Teller - Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank in May 2017.

Interview

Took about 3 or 4 weeks to get a call. I initially applied for a full time position but got a call for a part time position I do not recall applying for. The lady who called seemed very professional. The call was just to describe the duties of the position, the pay, and the schedule.

Interview Questions

• Did you read the description of the position?   1 Answer
    • What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any previous sales experience?   Answer Question
    • Is it okay if we contact your previous employers?   Answer Question
    • Would you be able to commit for a year?   Answer Question
    • Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question
    • Would you be able to participate in continuous training and travel for training as necessary?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Springfield, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

Very informal phone interview. 1st in person interview was with HR Manager and HR Generalist. 2nd interview was with HR Manager and Bank President. Behavioral interview questions. Interviewers were very professional but down to earth and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Arvest? What do you know about Arvest?   1 Answer

Network Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Fayetteville, AR) in August 2016.

Interview

i applied on the website of Arvest holding for the network system enginneerphone interview, then i was asked to come in for a face to face interview which was also another interview on my knowledge and skills set. then i was sent an email in 2 weeks that i did not get the position.wh

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arvest Bank.

Interview

Applied online through Indeed. Got a call from HR for short phone interview and they asked about schedule/expecting pay/experience. Then got a call from Bank manager for first interview. It was a group interview with about 5 other people in a meeting room at a branch in Little Rock. Asked typical interview questions. We all passed that interview and was told a Supervisor from the branch we were applying for or was closest to us would call in a couple days. They called one day later and set up a second interview with A branch manager i would be closest to. Went to interview and they asked the same typical interview questionsz got hired a day later

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Hot Springs, AR) in May 2016.

Interview

A group interview that lasted about 30 minutes. We had to raise our hands to answer questions. There were 6 of us in a conference room with two branch managers that took turns asking us questions.

Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Lowell, AR) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was strictly behavioral and fit oriented. Asked about technical proficiency with MS Access and Excel, would recommend knowing about the company and about the division you are applying to work with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I only negotiated the timeframe, supervisor was very understanding.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Tulsa, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

Got a call for an interview within a week after i applied. its was a group interview, some basic customer service and situational based questions was asked. It took a week after the interview and i got the job.