Arvest Bank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 87 of over 87 interviews

Campus Recruiting4%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Lowell, AR)

Interview

There was an screening interview thru the phone, then 2 interviews in person after that with the manager hiring for the position and the director. Then with the same individual an one other, they will talk more about pay and benefits and stuff like that.

Interview Questions
  • Analytical questions about Excel, Tableau and Office overall.
    Answer Question

Arvest Bank

Application

I interviewed at Arvest Bank

Interview

It was conducted on zoom and it was very easy to adjust to talking through computer screen. They responded to the questions that I asked them in a well put together manner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arvest Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arvest Bank

Interview

Normal behavioral and minimal finance technical knowledge. Everyone I interviewed with was extremely helpful and did everything they could to work around my class schedule. They noticed my interest in the field and it was easy to turn the interview in to more of a discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Bentonville, AR) in Nov 2020

Interview

Group interview with several candidates in the process at once. This is a terrible way to interview as it does not allow for you to connect with a panel of people easily. It came across as an intimidation tactic and immediately discouraged me from wanting to work in that environment.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time that you had a successful project?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Fort Smith, AR) in Oct 2020

Interview

Received a scheduling call and then met over zoom with three audit managers and one staff auditor, who rotated asking questions. Took about 30 minutes, and everyone was friendly and polite.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this position?
  • Tell us about a time you were criticized by a co-worker.
  • Tell us about a time you needed to provided criticism or feedback to a superior (supervisor/manager/etc.)
  • What's your favorite part of the audit process?
  • Are you willing to move for this position?

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Fayetteville, AR) in Sep 2020

Interview

I received an email saying my application was being reviewed and an attached worksheet to complete some questions. Then they set up a zoom interview and a week later they called and offered me a position dependent on the passing of a background check.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time a supervisor corrected you and you took it in a negative way?
  • When was a time you had a rude customer and how did you react/ deal with it?
  • What is something we should have asked you but did not?
  • What would you do if you made a mistake that affected another employee's work and/or a customer? How would you fix the issue?

Arvest Bank

Application

I interviewed at Arvest Bank

Interview

There were two different interviews for this position. Each was only eight questions. I didn't feel like they were the standard interview questions, but they weren't very difficult to answer.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember the exact wording, but they asked how I felt about selling products and talking to people about them.

Arvest Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arvest Bank

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for an interview within the week. There is a pre-screening interview over the phone, it takes about five minutes and you'll be asked basic questions clarifying your schedule availability, willingness to travel to other branches within the area as needed, and your customer service/sales experience. A couple of days later I was called again to schedule an in-person interview. It was a panel interview with a 2:2 ratio (I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the smaller size was due to COVID precautions). Both of us were given a chance to answer the questions, alternating who answered first. The interviewers were very friendly, quite standard interview questions. They asked about schedule availability as well as our ability to perform common job tasks, and then some situational, customer service and experience-based questions, as well as personal experience with banking services (if we had a checking/savings account, credit cards, loans, etc.). All in all, the process took about an hour, and after the interview, they explained more of the job criteria. Within four days of the interview (including a weekend), I was offered a job.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever witnessed a coworker doing something inappropriate, and what did you do?
  • Why did you choose Arvest?
  • What do you feel you can bring to the company?
  • Have you ever worked in a position where you had to meet sales goals and what were they?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Bentonville, AR)

Interview

Phone then in-person interview. It went well. Questions were predictable and bland. I felt like I was checking a box for them and was probably beaten out by an internal hire. I would’ve preferred to receive some feedback but instead received an impersonal and generic decline email 1 week after in-person interview. Why bother...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Tulsa, OK) in Jun 2020

Interview

The interview process was smooth and the hiring manager I spoke with was fantastic. Unfortunately, it wasn't the right fit for me, but I thoroughly enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me about personality question and what technology I use on a daily basis.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 87 Interviews