Ascension Seton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ascension Seton

2.8

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in August 2020.

Interview

30 minute phone screen with Talent Specialist. We reviewed my history and determined together that this was a job I was overqualified for, but she said she would look for other positions, talk with the hiring manager, and let me know.

Physician, Family Practice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

Great process very welcoming. Took care of my hotel and travel. Easy going conversations, just to get to know faculty and staff. Toured the new hospital, and clinic. Variety of different individuals came to talk to me. Gave me a great idea of the future outlook of the department.

RN Resident Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Seton.

Interview

30 minutes brief conversation. Super nice and easy going. Just asked several questions about interests and why I want to go into a specific specialty.Asked about background information. Didn't take long at all. She followed up within a few days.

Graduate Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied to jobs online as well as attended the open house. Got called to schedule an interview a few hours after the open house. I never received a email confirmation of the interview and I did not know where to go. Contacted recruiter about this, but he was not able to help. Had to end up hunting down my interviewer at the hospital. The interview itself was good, I enjoyed the nurse manager and nurse supervisor I spoke too and really felt a connection. Unfortunately, after the interview I never heard back not even an email. Overall disheartening experience.

Interview Questions

• What is something your old employer might say you could improve on?   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. A tour was given of the facilities. Typical interview questions and reviewing resume. It was very clear they wanted to select people that would enjoy their positions. I ultimately declined the position because the wage offer from HR was well below what similar positions make at other hospitals. I was very disappointed as I have a biology degree and experience in the field and the living wage for Austin is several dollars/hour higher.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kyle, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Kyle, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

I was out of state so it was conducted over the phone with 2 different hiring managers. They seemed nice and asked standard questions. I then was in town so they offered a tour of the hospital and units I’d possibly work at. I was offered a position within 2 weeks. It was a fairly good process.

Interview Questions

• When was a time everything seemed to go wrong at work? How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • When was a time you almost made an error but were able to catch yourself   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Seton.

Interview

First, I applied online. Then, I got a call from a recruiter, went to open house and then received a call about three weeks later for a panel interview. Did the panel interview at the hospital and a week later got the offer. Over all the process has taken roughly 5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation you have dealt with and how did you handle it with compassion?   Answer Question

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online, got an email within one week asking for a phone interview, scheduled it for next day. Very straightforward interview with standard questions about my experience and plans for future. Salary expectation and what would they offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in few years.   1 Answer

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

It’s was short. They ask me about my education. They were nice and professional. They told me about what I will be doing and the expectations of the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Seton in March 2018.

Interview

Open interview with multiple people to ask questions. Administration was involved to help guide the staff through their questioning. Interview took roughly two hours with all parties involved. The management was very engaged, and seemed eager to find the right new member for their team.