Ascension Seton Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 95 of over 95 interviews

In Person7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Phoneton, OH) in Dec 2021

Interview

it was easy and simple they were just asking abt ur expierence and they were also asking questions about pt care and what would you do in a specific situation

Interview Questions
  • what are ur stregth and weakness
    Answer Question

Ascension Seton

Application

I interviewed at Ascension Seton

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter and then an additional or second interview with the hiring manager a few days after the initial interview, it did take a few days to schedule the second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in Aug 2020

Interview

30 minute phone screen with Talent Specialist. We reviewed my history and determined together that this was a job I was overqualified for, but she said she would look for other positions, talk with the hiring manager, and let me know.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in Mar 2020

Interview

Great process very welcoming. Took care of my hotel and travel. Easy going conversations, just to get to know faculty and staff. Toured the new hospital, and clinic. Variety of different individuals came to talk to me. Gave me a great idea of the future outlook of the department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ascension Seton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Seton

Interview

30 minutes brief conversation. Super nice and easy going. Just asked several questions about interests and why I want to go into a specific specialty.Asked about background information. Didn't take long at all. She followed up within a few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

I applied to jobs online as well as attended the open house. Got called to schedule an interview a few hours after the open house. I never received a email confirmation of the interview and I did not know where to go. Contacted recruiter about this, but he was not able to help. Had to end up hunting down my interviewer at the hospital. The interview itself was good, I enjoyed the nurse manager and nurse supervisor I spoke too and really felt a connection. Unfortunately, after the interview I never heard back not even an email. Overall disheartening experience.

Interview Questions
  • What is something your old employer might say you could improve on?

Anonymous Employee in Kyle, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Kyle, TX) in Jul 2019

Interview

I was out of state so it was conducted over the phone with 2 different hiring managers. They seemed nice and asked standard questions. I then was in town so they offered a tour of the hospital and units I’d possibly work at. I was offered a position within 2 weeks. It was a fairly good process.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time everything seemed to go wrong at work? How did you handle it?
  • When was a time you almost made an error but were able to catch yourself

Ascension Seton

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Seton

Interview

First, I applied online. Then, I got a call from a recruiter, went to open house and then received a call about three weeks later for a panel interview. Did the panel interview at the hospital and a week later got the offer. Over all the process has taken roughly 5 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Name a difficult situation you have dealt with and how did you handle it with compassion?

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in Mar 2019

Interview

Applied online, got an email within one week asking for a phone interview, scheduled it for next day. Very straightforward interview with standard questions about my experience and plans for future. Salary expectation and what would they offer.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in few years.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in Jul 2018

Interview

It’s was short. They ask me about my education. They were nice and professional. They told me about what I will be doing and the expectations of the job.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 10 years
Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 Interviews