Ashley Furniture Homestore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ashley Furniture Homestore

2.3

Retail Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture Homestore (Fredericksburg, VA) in June 2020.

Interview

Phone interview ,a video interview and then an interview with the District VP. I think the interviewer left a bad representation on the company. After my second interview , I called to follow-up and was guaranteed that she was just trying to schedule my 3rd interview with the VP. I was basically dragged along for weeks without even an email saying they hired someone. I found out recently that the position was no longer available. With every going on I think that consideration goes a long way. It really left a bad taste in my mouth about how the company handle things.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your time in your previous roles.   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture Homestore.

Interview

online application, in store interview, online training, one week training, shadowing, learing the storis, writing tickets, role play, being on the flooring following other team members . watcing online training

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture Homestore (Mobile, AL) in October 2019.

Interview

Turned in resume. Did online assessment test, and then I did a phone interview
    After that I went on for a interview. Everything was good had the job but once they did my credit check and apparently my credit was bad so they didn’t give me the job.

Retail Experience Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture Homestore.

Interview

It was a great interview. Interviewer was very professional, tried to word the questions to the current company I work for. Made me feel really comfortable. Gave great explanation of the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle talking to a customer on the phone, an Associate needing your attention and your GM returning a report back to you with red marks all over it.   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Jackson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture Homestore (Lake Jackson, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

Did 2 different interviews, had to sell them a piece of furniture in the interview. Had to pass a drug screening and background check before I heard back. Only emailed me to tell me if I got the job or not, took a couple of weeks for the whole process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture Homestore.

Interview

Submitted resume. Got a call the next week to come in for an interview. Completed the interview and got a call the next day with a job offer. It was a very quick and easy process. I started working within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past jobs and how they prepared you for this role.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture Homestore in May 2019.

Interview

Have a phone interview with a requiter first tells you all about Ashley Furniture and how the hours work. Then meet in store with manager. Then have a phone interview with district.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to handle working in environments with multi associates with different personalities.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canoga Park, CA

Interview

The first interview took 2.5 hours and there were maybe 4 customers in the store. There was zero respect for my schedule.

When I asked the manager what the company culture was like she rolled her eyes and laughed.

They didn’t give me room to consider. They just kept pushing me towards next steps while making me wait half an hour.

This is for Canoga Park.

Interview Questions

• What kind of money are you looking to make?

This was a question asked to lead you towards her telling you how much you could possibly make. $5000 a month which is totally off from every other review.   Answer Question

Sales Associaate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture Homestore (North Charleston, SC) in March 2019.

Interview

Simple process with so many cares about the guys that did the interview. It was such a adorable time. What I've seen at the store it's a great place to work and there is cooperative co workers.

Interview Questions

• Experiences, available to start, feeling about to work with furniture..   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quakertown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture Homestore (Quakertown, PA).

Interview

Simple process. Asked mostly what my desired schedule was. She was very unfriendly and kind of stern however. She had asked several other typical interview questions but nothing difficult to answer.