Assurant Employee Benefits Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assurant Employee Benefits Interview Questions

2.5

Account Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Assurant Employee Benefits (North Atlanta, GA).

Interview

FOM asked simple questions. Had offie pet go in and see how she liked the person. Standard easy questions. Then you spoke with Manager for the office

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years. Why should I give you this job   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable. You either accepted the offer or it was on to the next person

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant Employee Benefits (Kansas City, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

the interview was very informal, it's easy to get a job there
    They sit you down in a room with a couple of managers and they tell you about the company
    They don't really ask you too many questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

DCA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant Employee Benefits in October 2014.

Interview

Overall the process was pretty easy. There were two supervisors interviewing you, however one took over for the majority of the interview. They started by explaining the interview process, and what exactly we would be going over.

Interview Questions

• Started with basics; tell me about yourself, share some experience at each of your past employers, strength and weakness. What is it about this job that was appealing to you.   Answer Question

Dental Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant Employee Benefits (Kansas City, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

Easy interview process - Online application - I had an employee referral which I believe helped, though the current employee was not in the same department.

Phone contact to ask basic questions (tell us about yourself), then an in person interview with the 2 supervisors in the department. One of those supervisors would be YOUR supervisor, some interviews also include the Manager of the department.

They asked your basic interview questions. It was more conversational than just question and answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Do you have experience with insurance?
      Do you have experience in the dental field?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I interviewed at Assurant Employee Benefits (Kansas City, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online through company website and met with 3 different people - recruiter and 2 people from marketing department. Overall interview took about an hour and a half but everyone was very positive the whole time. All 3 people asked a lot of the same questions.

Interview Questions

• None were too difficult - tell me about a time you had to lead a group and something went wrong?   Answer Question

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant Employee Benefits (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I was contacted immediately after submitting a resume/application. The next phone was a 30 minute telephone screen with a recruited and later I was scheduled for a interview with 2 hiring manager. The interview went well and the hiring managers were upfront and said due to budget issues they had to limit the number of people hired for the position. The 30 minute interview lasted for an hr and a half. The managers gave me positive feedback and told me roughly when I'd hear back for the next phase which was job shadowing an analyst. Although, I was not offered the position the individuals involved in the hiring process were professional and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any questions that were out of line or that weren't to be expected.. The interview was very conversational which took the edge off.   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant Employee Benefits in April 2013.

Interview

For interns, we had two sets of interviews. Both Technical and behavioral, they are looking for students who are enthusiastic. They are all nice people and usually it is the main management with the behavioral and then the Java Devs and QA Team with the technical interviews. It is definitely easy, not the hardest and the work will be very positive as well.

Interview Questions

• Depends, usually something technical. It is not that bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, maybe I could have but I did not.

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant Employee Benefits (Kansas City, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

This was 3 years ago, but a 45 minute phone call 1st interview. 2nd interview was an hour with a team lead and manager. The whole process took about 5 weeks and my first day was 3 weeks after that so they could fill a training class.

Interview Questions

• One thing I remember them asking is do I know anything about Insurance   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Assurant Employee Benefits (Lawrence, KS) in March 2013.

Interview

Two 30-60 minutes interviews. First one was mostly behavioral with a few questions about classes (pertaining to your major) that you have taken so far and how you performed in them. The second one with with developers who asked about projects you have worked on, classes you have taken, and what you are interested in doing with your degree. No technical questions were ask really.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you made a choice in a situation that you ended up regretting, what did you do afterwards?   Answer Question

Contract Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant Employee Benefits (Kansas City, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

One interview with the Compliance Manager (great guy) and then a 2nd with the VP of Compliance (wonderful woman, but has since been replaced with someone who has no idea how to manage employees)

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company?   1 Answer