Atos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2018

2.7

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos (Irving, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

After 2 separate interviews with management I had to take a skills test for the job I was applying for once I passed the exam I was made an offer and accepted. The submitted my 2 weeks notice for current job and started work for ATOS immediately following my 2 weeks notice. The entire process took about 5-7 days.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience history for the job I was applying for?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos.

Interview

General written round focusing on quant and verbal skills, followed by a technical interview. Interviewer was friendly and initially discussed my college coursework and projects. Then he asked some basic questions on data structures and algorithms. The questions were direct and not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Can you discuss any new developments or new projects happening at Atos?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First written quantitative test and then four rounds of interview which involve both computer science and behavioral round. They also asked some good algorithms which was very easy to crack.

Interview Questions

• I have signed Non disclosure agreement cannot post any questions   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

I analyzed all their social media pages and developed recommendations for each of their channels, which I delivered to the manager Rob over Skype as I was out of state. Following our Skype interview, I was asked to outline what the first 90 days of my work would look like, so I prepared a 12 page marketing plan for Winter/ Holiday, New Year's and Valentine's Day digital and print campaigns. After I delivered the marketing plan, I was told that Rob would be reaching out for my references. Cambridge Technology Partners then began to dodge my emails and finally told me they weren't ready to hire anyone yet. I see now that they are hiring a Social Media Manager again so beware they may ask for a bunch of work and not intend to hire you.

Interview Questions

• Present previous successful social media campaigns   Answer Question
    • Analyze all their social media pages and developed recommendations   Answer Question
    • Outline what the first 90 days of work looks like ie prepared marketing plan for Winter/ Holiday, New Year's and Valentine's Day digital and print campaigns.   Answer Question

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Atos (Portland, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

The initial call with an Atos recruiter was good but got the impression that they were having a hard time filing the position. I was asked a few times if I did not mind a commute from where I lived to the client site. After convincing the recruiter that I was okay with it, I was then told someone from the client site would call, which they did. The call with the client did not give me a warm feeling as it felt like they had no truly open position and would be doing me a favor just to fit me in.

Interview Questions

• I was asked no hard questions, mainly scenario based. When I did receive a complicated situation, the interviewer did not seem overly friendly nor someone with whom I would want to work.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos (Redmond, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with Lab manager and his manager. Short 30 min interview, not very technical. Get past the basics and you're golden. They asked pretty basic tech questions, some personality questions, some stupid stock interview questions. Showed me around the data center, etc. Very easy to get through. Had to get badged in by security behind unmarked door though, did not know what to do when I got there.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Three stages. HR round asks salary - round 1. Another interview and final one both from HR and senior managers. First is 15 minutes, second is 30 and last is 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos.

Interview

I found out about them online and submitted my resume. I received a phone call and was interviewed about why I want to work there and how my experiences would contribute to the company.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atos (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Just be able to identify a computer and a talk about a few computer components and you should have no issues getting hired if you agree to work close to minimum wages. In my experience/opinion they won't hire anyone that wants more than that.

Interview Questions

• I heard one of them being interviewed and one of the question was what is a RAM   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atos (Hunt Valley, MD) in September 2013.

Interview

I was contacted from a recrutier whom seen my resume on a social network site. The recrutier spoke with me in detail about my qualifications and why I would be a good fit for his client. Also, the recrutier had excellent communication skills and offered to upgrade my resume unlike several staffing firms in Maryland.