Atos Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,060 of over 1.1K interviews

Recruiter14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Atos

Application

I interviewed at Atos

Interview

good and simple and very usefull and friendly environiment and there are 3 round first one was aptitude and second was pyscymetric and final trainee iterview be confident .

Interview Questions
  • tell me about ur self
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Bangalore)

Interview

The interview comprised of 4 rounds:- first round was introduction and salary expectation round with HR. second round was a technical interview round. third round was a managerial round. fourth round was a final HR round regarding salary and location.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Atos

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos

Interview

Was very friendly panel interview. The MD sat beside me during the interview. Panelist was chosen based on candidate preference (technical or non technical) because they might open other job vacancies based on the interview result

Interview Questions
  • Previous internship/job experience. Scenario based qns. More of asking candidate if they have qns

Atos

Application

I interviewed at Atos

Interview

There are 3 rounds. First was online MCQ based test of quant , English , reasoning.2 nd round of technical -Basic questions in interview based on resume, about internship, project. 3rd HR round- they only want to see you and ask about flexibility

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Atos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos

Interview

entretien avec une personne des ressources humaines puis elle m'a donné un rendez vous pour un entretien technique avec une référent technique pour évaluer mes compétences. Et pour le dernier entretien c'était avec le manager du projet qui a émis le besoin.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Atos

Application

I interviewed at Atos

Interview

Description of company with the site location , the number of collaborators, the number of countries where the company is located, job missions (the main lines), the point salary, skills. The work tools used.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos

Interview

I first had an assessment through PeerPilot. Later, I had a case to prepare for. It involved analysis of sales data and providing valuable insights. Thereafter had my first interview wherein I was asked about the case, my interest in the company, future goals etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atos

Application

I interviewed at Atos

Interview

Very smooth and cooperative. First I had an interview with HR and then with team lead. Finally I had a technical interview with more people from the team. The process was very concise and the Atos people gave a lot of information regarding the company and the the project they are working on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atos

Application

I interviewed at Atos

Interview

You start with an HR Interview , if passed successfully you start with Technical Interview and you can have an interview with the manager to ask him questions on the role and the structure , next steps

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos

Interview

I applied for this position and they are asking ITIL framework and it's entirely time waste process. If they want some ITIL guys why should they specify splunk. Please don't waste anyone's time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,060 Interviews