Atos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.7

AWIM Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atos (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Very relaxed interview with very general questions. It's a VERY entry level position, so the interview is mainly to see if you suck as a person or not. They primarily wanted to know if it was a culture/personality fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• What are your Strengths? (Seriously, they were VERY basic questions)   1 Answer

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

quick response for phone interview with HR. The person who interviewed me over skype was very snarky and made weird comments like "that is an acceptable response" after I answered a question. Also, the entire time during the interview, their camera kept moving back and forth, left to right.

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important things required for a successful project manager?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos (Fargo, ND) in April 2017.

Interview

It went fast and they are on top of getting the best members on their team and in the right positions that aligns with their career goals. They are on the growth path after acquiring Xerox.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any job what would that be?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Decent interview on the phone. They asked me about my education, experience, past projects, etc. and a couple of simple database questions. I was selected and after 2 weeks they call and tell me the client no longer needs an intern. They instead offer Project manager role.

Counter Help Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Normal as could be, I could tell they wanted someone else, very easy to figure out by walking through the company the type of people they hire. The interview was your standard questions and they tried to look deep into my eyes to figure out if I was lying. It was the hiring manager so I know they were just doing it to fill their logs. Can see right through these employers.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

ask lots of questions; had to visit multiple times; met many people; had to fill out a lot of forms; it was a difficult process; ended up getting the job; was very happy

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atos (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Got contacted through LinkedIN. had 2 phone conversations so far, questions are field related, professional, interview went smooth and nice.1st phone interview was hr related general questions, second one was technical

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Three stages. HR round asks salary - round 1. Another interview and final one both from HR and senior managers. First is 15 minutes, second is 30 and last is 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Storage Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atos (New York, NY).

Interview

Technical interview scheduled very fast with the team manager and HR. As a former employee , initial presentations were skipped.
    Due to HR, the offer came a little bit later, after an attempt from them to lower my expectations, which i respectfully turned down.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for On-duty service?   1 Answer

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Celebration, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atos (Celebration, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two interviews both through video conference. The first was with the hiring manager which went well, however as I was soon to learn upsold the position. The second interview was with the engineering lead who gave a more realistic portrait of what the position entailed. In what was described in the job posting and by the engineering manager as a senior level position with mostly operations and some design work it really was for an F5 administrator. The engineering lead also proceeded to aggressively ask me questions on technology that I didn't have listed on my resume or express experience with. The whole ordeal was very unprofessional and bush league. I ended the second interview by telling them that I was no longer interested in the position and to take me out of consideration for it.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with alerting the customer that they have operational issues and where they are but possess no level 15 access to network devices to make the necessary changes?   1 Answer