Atos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atos Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos

2.7

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos.

Interview

Interview was in front of 3 workers. Was given a short test on the computer while they watched me answer the questions then asked my some basic data structure stuff

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Celebration, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atos (Celebration, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

This was a Blue Jeans Video Interview with 4 ATOS employees on the call. Hiring manager, WAN, F5, and Nexus SME's were on the call. The call was well put together and very organized.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your job at XYZ
      (they want this short and sweet and to the point)

Routing questions
      What is the difference between eBGP and iBGP?
      What do you know about EIGRP?
      What do you know about OSPF?
      What do you know about IS-IS?

Nexus Questions
      What is the difference between a 5k, 7k, 9k?
      What does a vPC do?
      How do you configure a vPC?
      How to enable and configure COS / DSCP for voice?
      How do you enable jumbo frames?
      What do you know about Fabric Paths?
      What is does a VxLAN do?
      What do you know about a vPC Split Brain?

F5 Questions
      How do you check the CPU within the CLI?
      How do you check the CPU within the Gui?
      How would you run a packet capture from the CLI?
      How do you configure a Keep Alive for a VIP?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter from Texas. Very nice, very helpful. However, information was not relayed to hiring manager correctly, or she did not understand my answers. In person interview was not very good. Was not allowed in the office due to "security reasons" so interview took place in the middle of the mall, very unprofessional. Hiring manager was hearing my responses the way she wanted to and not how was saying them.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Dallas, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

They initially asked about the salary . Then there was a technical interview,they basically test your tableau proficiency and a set of behavioral questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atos.

Interview

Easy but not organized. Took several months and was bounced around to different people with no continuity. Finally got an offer but it wasn't right the first time. Stay on it.

Interview Questions

• 30-60-90 plan required as with any sales role.   1 Answer

ServiceNow Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

I responded to agency's job post and applied. The recruiter's company asked me to take pre-screen video mock interview questions. Then the recruiter submitted my resume to hiring manager. The hiring manager low balled the rate. I still agreed and for it. Then I was scheduled for video interview at 5pm. The manager failed to show up. His excuse was he had to join the meeting. I was flexible enough take the interview 8pm. It was a quick. He did not go or doesn't want to go details? I explained my skill set and development experience in ServiceNow. He did not even ask technical questions. Next day I got the feedback form the recruiter saying that I am not a developer. That was really shocking. What a SCAM by the hiring manager. Something is FISHY abut him. STAY AWAY FROM ATOS. Finally found out it is a OFFSHORE based model. Candidates, please preserve your DIGNITY.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos.

Interview

Received an offer that was contingent on my background. Passed the background and left high and dry when I asked about my starting date. Keep applying and don’t put all your eggs in this opportunity

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos (Atlanta, GA) in June 2019.

Interview

Initial formal interview going over job specifics. Moved to a discussion instead of an interview. This is a Relationship Building opportunity, so the process matched the needs of the posting.

Security Presales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Irving, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

Spoke to hiring manager and director. Was supposed to interview with Sr VP in Dallas, but drove 45 mins to wait 30 mins and be stood up. Sr VP apologized and offered to call me later. I was eventually told my salary range was too expensive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos.

Interview

First an Aptitude Test and MCQ test on CS fundamentals, questions were mostly java concepts. Then an in- person interview with the Technical manager after which the offer letter with location and total compensation were emailed within a week

Interview Questions

• Regarding past projects, asked about version control using Git, name of current CEO of Atos, basic questions about the resume   Answer Question