Atos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.7

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

ask lots of questions; had to visit multiple times; met many people; had to fill out a lot of forms; it was a difficult process; ended up getting the job; was very happy

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atos (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Got contacted through LinkedIN. had 2 phone conversations so far, questions are field related, professional, interview went smooth and nice.1st phone interview was hr related general questions, second one was technical

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Three stages. HR round asks salary - round 1. Another interview and final one both from HR and senior managers. First is 15 minutes, second is 30 and last is 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Storage Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atos (New York, NY).

Interview

Technical interview scheduled very fast with the team manager and HR. As a former employee , initial presentations were skipped.
    Due to HR, the offer came a little bit later, after an attempt from them to lower my expectations, which i respectfully turned down.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for On-duty service?   1 Answer

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Celebration, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atos (Celebration, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two interviews both through video conference. The first was with the hiring manager which went well, however as I was soon to learn upsold the position. The second interview was with the engineering lead who gave a more realistic portrait of what the position entailed. In what was described in the job posting and by the engineering manager as a senior level position with mostly operations and some design work it really was for an F5 administrator. The engineering lead also proceeded to aggressively ask me questions on technology that I didn't have listed on my resume or express experience with. The whole ordeal was very unprofessional and bush league. I ended the second interview by telling them that I was no longer interested in the position and to take me out of consideration for it.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with alerting the customer that they have operational issues and where they are but possess no level 15 access to network devices to make the necessary changes?   1 Answer

Junior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from recruiter for a basic talk focus on my resume. One week later got a chance to talk with the manager in the team via phone interview. Then it is another week before I was told to there would be an on-site interview for a group of candidates. After the group interview, the manager told us we would get response next week but I have not heard from them up to now. The interview was seven days before, it seems that we had a great meeting and everything goes well. But now I thought they have already moved to other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Create a idea about a product with a certain topic with another candidates.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First written quantitative test and then four rounds of interview which involve both computer science and behavioral round. They also asked some good algorithms which was very easy to crack.

Interview Questions

• I have signed Non disclosure agreement cannot post any questions   Answer Question

Data Center Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northlake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Northlake, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I had applied for the Data Center Tech at the end of Juley, 2016 and get a interview call in a two week and interview was so easy and interviewer was so nice.

Interview Questions

• He show me some hardware on big screen and asked about it.( like system board, memory slots, different I/O ports, HDD, Power Supply, Processor Socket)
      Asked about RAID level and few question about router and switches and what difference btw them.
      Answer Question

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Atos (Portland, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

The initial call with an Atos recruiter was good but got the impression that they were having a hard time filing the position. I was asked a few times if I did not mind a commute from where I lived to the client site. After convincing the recruiter that I was okay with it, I was then told someone from the client site would call, which they did. The call with the client did not give me a warm feeling as it felt like they had no truly open position and would be doing me a favor just to fit me in.

Interview Questions

• I was asked no hard questions, mainly scenario based. When I did receive a complicated situation, the interviewer did not seem overly friendly nor someone with whom I would want to work.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Was initially contacted by Recruiter via email/phone to go over the job details. During the process the recruiter changed to someone else. The process started smooth but broke down near the end and I no longer felt comfortable or like I was being given clear answers.

Offer wasn't very attractive for the hours