Automated Health Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Automated Health Systems Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.3

Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Automated Health Systems.

Interview

A written sample was provided to be edited along with a request for an impromptu PowerPoint creation/presentation. After applicants were further screened, a follow-up interview was conducted with the QA manager, HR, and the potential employee. Reviewed resume, spoke about expectations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Automated Health Systems (Columbus, OH).

Interview

My original interview was with an employment agency. It was very thorough and took longer than I expected. There were numerous computer tests followed by the very intense in-person interview. The temporary agency had many questions that were designed to determine how an employee handled certain situations. The contract was a six month period and it was based on time worked not calendar days. The company kept me in suspense until the day they told me I had met my required time and I had been hired.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain one time you made a mistake and what you did, if anything to correct it? This was followed up with questions regarding how/if it was dealt with by a supervisor, and what I learned from this.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Automated Health Systems (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

4 hour long interview upselling the company, their work, and products. The interview did involve some practical white board coding. In addition to the white board coding, they also had me building a website using an older version of visual studio.

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Automated Health Systems (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

Face to face Interview with Human Resource Manager, Facility Manager, as well as going over current work performance success, past career work experience with past employers, and good knowledge of the quality assurance specialists position, as well as being able to identify ways to raise the quality standards of call customer service, according to the jobs services, and the clients contactual specifications.

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from experience working in a call center, quality assurance experience, and quality assistance to clients.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was fairly easy due to this was a promotion from a customer service representative, and management already having internal evidence of my work history, prior employment background, and sucess in my current position, and good work ethics.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Providence Center, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Automated Health Systems (East Providence Center, RI) in August 2016.

Interview

Professional, nothing out of the ordinary. If you'd like to prepare, I suggest googling common interview questions and preparing some answers. Also brush up on HIPA. That said, I sense the bar is rather low right now. Also, it took almost a month from the time they contacted me to first day of training. Expect to wait.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't get along with an co-worker? what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Full Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Automated Health Systems (East Providence, RI) in February 2016.

Interview

I had 2 interviews the first was in person. The interviewer assured me the job was full time. When on the telephone interview I was then told the job was part time but there was room to grow with the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Automated Health Systems.

Interview

It was very easy questions related to providing best customer service, tell me about yourself, questions about your prior work experiences, and why should we hire you question. Overall it wasn't hard questions.

Choice Counseling Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Automated Health Systems (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Went in for interview at their Tallahassee location. Had a mock phone call and a typing test.The interview process was very easy. I worked there for over a year an there were no improvements. The call center kept decreasing in size. Employee input did not matter.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Automated Health Systems in January 2014.

Interview

I completed an application online and shortly after I received a call for the interview. After the interview I left unsure if I got the job and after I forgot all about it I got a call maybe a month later and they offered me the position

Interview Questions

• I remember having to take a typing test and just general questions about myself and customer service nothing special or hard about the questions. Training was four weeks long   Answer Question

Choice Counseling Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Automated Health Systems (Tallahassee, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

I received a phone call from HR. Had to review my resume with her over the phone. Then was told to go into the office. Had to take a type writing test, interviewed in english with the manager, and then had to have a spanish interview.

Interview Questions

• How will I use my skills in the office?   1 Answer