AvePoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2018

2.6

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AvePoint (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Friendly. Standard stuff. People asking about you and what you want. They didn't ask terribly probing questions. They do like you to have questions, but you should have questions when you go to any interview anyway.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not hard.

Strategic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AvePoint (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Contact by Recruitment and then a discussion about role. A phone interview with hiring manager and others in the group. Then if they like you, you get a face to face interview at HQ. If you pass that, then an offer is made and you are in.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were centered around previous experience.   Answer Question

Strategic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AvePoint (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Interviewed with several people. Took a number of weeks which was a bit frustrating. Received offer via phone from HR rep. HR did the salary negotiations. There did not seem to a very organized process. Interviewees seemed to all have their own way of interviewing. The interview never got overly technical.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a challenging customer and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AvePoint (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Outreach from retained recruiter. Met with the recruiter to determine fit. Then both co-CEOs, head of Sales, potential direct reports over a period of two months. As this was an executive role, the time taken on both sides for repeated conversations makes perfect sense. Overall both the recruiter and the company put a lot of time and thought into making sure this was the right match.

Interview Questions

• What is your impression of our company and marketing based on our website?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AvePoint.

Interview

I applied online and then got an email to schedule an phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you know AvePoint? Why you pursued the master degree of statistics cause you have the bachelor degree of statistics   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AvePoint (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2010.

Interview

In "successful despite themselves" growth period. Looking to elevate experience & create a sustainable infrastructure. People: young, smart, dedicated. Common to this environment, mid-level experience yields executive titles. Red Flag: Interviewed for fairly senior position, but none of the interviewers seemed acquainted with my background during the process.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AvePoint in December 2013.

Interview

I received and email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was conducted by someone in HR who mumbled quite a bit and made it difficult to understand what he was saying.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AvePoint (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2010.

Interview

Typical hr / manager interview. Hired very quickly.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AvePoint (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Uh this was by far the creepiest most uncomfortable interview I've ever had. I was interviewed by some 25 year old "managers" who actually looked like they were 40 and smelled like an ashtray. Their office is in some run down building g near Courthouse. After they told me they ususally work until 7 to get work done and after they get home they are expected to check emails, I was ready to jump out of the window to leave this place. When I asked if I would get a laptop they said nope, only a desktop (I have to use.my own computer at home) , oh and the salary is pretty much 45k a year. Thanks but no thanks. Their selling point was that they had a png pong room and free food. I was laughing the whole way out the door.

Interview Questions

• Can you work outside of office hours and not be hourly?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AvePoint.

Interview

It was a total of 5 interviews. The process took about a month maybe less. I did 3 phone interviews and 1 in person with 3 managers and an account executive. I was later offered the job the next couple days.

Interview Questions

• How can you use what you learned from your last job to be successful in this position?   Answer Question