Axelerant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Axelerant Interview Questions

3.3

Drupal Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Axelerant in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process took about 3-4 weeks to complete. The whole process was very well structured with regular follow ups and updates. Once you clear the screening process, the HR will give you access to an online portal using which you can schedule the date & time for the next round. I felt this was really nice that you can choose a time of your convenience and be fully prepared. Once you clear all the rounds there will be an email or call from the HR to let you know the final result, and discuss your offer.

Interview Questions

• Everything about my work experience, new technologies I have tried, different Drupal modules, etc.   Answer Question

Delivery Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Axelerant in November 2015.

Interview

As an applicant:
    1- Apply over the website. Enter some basic details and some simple questions.
    2- Will receive a form to fill with some more simple questions.
    3- Will receive a mail about telephonic HR interview with option to schedule it any time.
    4- After HR interview, mail informing about peer interview will be received.
    5- After Peer interview, senior level interview will be scheduled.
    6- After crossing all, a call and a mail from HR informing the selection will be received.

Best things is, Axelerant's selection procedure is very systematic and they care for each applicant.

Interview Questions

• Everything about agile, scrum, real life experiences, situational questions, etc   Answer Question

Jan 12, 2016 – Chief Operating Officer

Axelerant is an open company and glad to hear how you felt about the interview process. At Axelerant, we strongly feel that communication is the Key.

Drupal Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axelerant.

Interview

Interview process was really well built to remove non-sense applicants. Process focused more on what you can do with your knowledge rather than how much you know or remember.
    They also gave problem statement to test basic knowledge of Drupal coding which we have to code as custom module and submit over few days.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axelerant (New Delhi (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Axelerant was very quick to respond after I applied for Drupal Developer position listed on their career page. I was asked to fill some more info in next steps & then finally I got mail to schedule my interview. It worked nice because I got chance to pick the time as per my availability, when I can dial into their conference bridge for interview.

Peer interview was mostly about my previous experience with Drupal, kind of projects, ongoing things in Drupal world, my current job & responsibility etc. Overall it went for around 45-50 mins.

I have got the offer letter immediately and entire process took around a week !!

Interview Questions

• What do you think of headless Drupal?   1 Answer

May 6, 2015 – Chief People Officer

Axelerant is very open company and happy to know how you felt about the interview process. Keep the options open and communication is the Key.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Axelerant in September 2014.

Interview

Axelerant is very quick to respond after i contacted them with my interest to join the Awesome Drupal Team. It started with questionnaires that candidate has to fill in which will help Axelerant learn more about you and your talents. Next step is peer interview process. You need to book a time slot with respective team for technical phone interview. You need to dial into the conference bridge during the peer interview. Make sure mark your calendar or create reminders.

Peer interview is mostly about understanding what you have done earlier in your career and what you would like to do moving forward. Some technical questions around Drupal 8.

I have got the offer immediately and entire process took 2 - 3 days ! I had concerns regarding offer letter and quickly got clarifications from management which helped me to accept the same. Excited to be part of awesome Axelerant team.

Negotiation

Axelerant is very open company and happy to clarify your concerns. Keep the options open and communication is the Key.

Lead Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Axelerant (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Only apply if u can wait for more than a month for the results. And be ready to unexpectedly receive a rejection even when all interviews are cleared and background checks also cleared. I should have known it beforehand when interview was scheduled and i was asked to give a call to the interviewer instead of the global format of getting a call from interviewer. Anyways once ur interview is scheduled for a particular day and time a phone number will be given to u. Now u will have to give a call from your phone to start the interview. Expect duration from 30 minutes to 60 minutes. Everything will be good till here. U will feel like wow what an interview u hv given. Then u will receive some email from hr or someone that they will decide on next steps in a few days. Now wait again. In 2-3 days or so they will email u that process is on etc etc. Keep waiting. One fine day u will definitely get an email for next round. Then after this round they will ask for references. Provide them and go to sleep. Because they are going to do the same. Keep waiting again. If you are lucky then in a week or 10 days they will get back to u that verification is successfully completed. So they will be back soon. Wait again for a few days. Then one day suddenly when ur expecting a call for HR round or discussing the final salary thing and all u will get an email that they are not considering u for the role this time. WOW ! Feels good right ? With a process which took more than 20-25 days and everything cleared now they are not hiring you. Reason ? Sorry not to be disclosed. Top secret. Actually how to tell u that they were just kidding. Just a prank. They dont actually want to hire anyone. Just playing interview interview. Total crap ! Its just like the consultancy which demands registration fee to help u getting a job. Such consultancies dont get u even one call. Same way Axelerant is the only one asking u to give a phone call to start the interview. So we should understand here itself even they wont finalise anything towards the end. Well i wish good luck to all those who are applying or planning to apply to this company. And also my best wishes to Axelerant because they really need some.

Aug 29, 2014 – Chief People Officer

I'm very sorry that your candidate experience was felt to be so negative.

Axelerant is not the typical Indian company chasing every person that's available. We make candidates demonstrate that... More